2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, or care, what Kristina did with the money.

I DO know that she was the only one who expressed serious concern and alarm during that phone call.

Of course you don't.

Can anyone that's read the article include a post on this thread to advise if Kristina divulges any details about what she and Casey talked about on the night they walked around Lake Underhill? Anything at all on this encounter?

Thanks.

Can anyone that's read the article include a post on this thread to advise if Kristina divulges any details about what she and Casey talked about on the night they walked around Lake Underhill? Anything at all on this encounter?

Thanks.

Okay, I bought the Ricardo issue (Sept. 15th) of the Globe today, and there's nothing about Kristina in it, and fact no new bombshells we haven't already discussed here.

I don't think Kristina's issue is out yet but it should be out very soon. Maybe today. You just have to find the newest issue. I find Kristina very credible and I don't think doing this article will hurt her testimony at all. She won't be testifying on this anyway. This is just her opinion. They don't call people to post an opinion in court cases. Only facts.

Casey looks wild-eyed...quite scary when you realize that she holding on to a child and that child is Caylee! Maybe she was drugging???

Casey looks wild-eyed...quite scary when you realize that she holding on to a child and that child is Caylee! Maybe she was drugging???

Tabloids are notorious for photoshopping. That pic is probably a combination of TWO pictures that they stuck together.

Despite the fact that the guys were charmed by Caylee, their frank statements told us that she wasn't welcome as an overnight guest, less so if on a regular basis. Callous as it sounds, I think that's what prompted Casey to dispense with her daughter. Tony said she gave him the rush, pushing for a tight relationship very swiftly. She even moved her belongings in without making ANY provisions for Caylee anywhere--merely lying about a sitter. Caylee was excess baggage and was jettisoned. It is as if she said, "I'm not wanted unless I come without child? Okay, I'll come without child!"

I don't know, or care, what Kristina did with the money.

I DO know that she was the only one who expressed serious concern and alarm during that phone call.
Exactly. My feelings exactly! Who gives a flying #$!@# what these people do with the money. Good for them I say. Information is a valuable commodity. I hope they paid her well.

It looks photo shopped. I have not seen a picture of Casey with that 'monster face' either. I might have missed it though.
anyone notice the photos from the "RM story?" I am a graphic designer, and I can tell that the images were photoshopped there. I have not seen the images from these stories yet... In the RM article, one photo of Caylee was flipped horizontally and squished. It didn't look like Caylee, but I recongized the green stripe jumper dress immediately.

Despite the fact that the guys were charmed by Caylee, their frank statements told us that she wasn't welcome as an overnight guest, less so if on a regular basis. Callous as it sounds, I think that's what prompted Casey to dispense with her daughter. Tony said she gave him the rush, pushing for a tight relationship very swiftly. She even moved her belongings in without making ANY provisions for Caylee anywhere--merely lying about a sitter. Caylee was excess baggage and was jettisoned. It is as if she said, "I'm not wanted unless I come without child? Okay, I'll come without child!"

Casey seemed to force herself on people. Ricardo said came to his place 5 times a week. I can imagine that if people got tired of her she would blame it on Caylee, certainly it wouldn't be Casey that people wanted a break from.

Globe091208c.jpg

More pics and complete story here:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3371.1120

He never had the chance to join here. The thread was shut down before he had a chance to join. He has since gone MIA on the message boards and is working with LE. IMO, We probably will not hear anymore from him as he will most likely be a prosecution witness.

Wow can you imagine? Caseys uncle and probably her own maternal grandmother will be testifying agaist her in court
Harsh

Thanks.

She said is was pleasant and happy. The kids were playing, and KC was as bubbly as usual.

She went on a trip. When she came back, she heard about it.

She felt polaxed. She didn't use the word, but something close.

I don't think Kristina's issue is out yet but it should be out very soon. Maybe today. You just have to find the newest issue. I find Kristina very credible and I don't think doing this article will hurt her testimony at all. She won't be testifying on this anyway. This is just her opinion. They don't call people to post an opinion in court cases. Only facts.

It came out yesterday, here.

KC made that face in one of the club photos. They combined two photos for sure.

This is trashy and wish kristina didn't do this interview. I think lower of her and her word now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member