2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that timing does not work

Casey would have to been about 3.5 to 4 weeks early having Caylee. Thanksgiving was on Nov. 23rd that year. Her due date would have been around Sept 1st if she got pregnant the weekend of Thanksgiving it would have been say the 25th of November.

What is with this girl? She strikes me as desperate for attention from men every second of the day. It seems one mans attention was never enough either. What kind of pathology is that and from what does it stem?

Justice For Caylee!!!

They feed her ego. Everyone knows a girl like her. They believe a girl without a guy is a "loser."

I really wish people would stop this nonsense about an accident. She has never shown ANY remorse or sadness about what has happened to Caylee.

OT: Richardo is much better looking than I thought based off the only other photo I have ever seen where he looked like he was mean and had a doughy body. :)

Totally agree. This was not an accident, but premeditated murder. That is why LE is taking their time with this case and not charging her until they have all of the facts.

Scared Monkeys site also had a picture (from RM's photos in Facebook) which was titled "Woo Her With Chloroform". Not sure if all the pals are upfront.

Casey would have to been about 3.5 to 4 weeks early having Caylee. Thanksgiving was on Nov. 23rd that year. Her due date would have been around Sept 1st if she got pregnant the weekend of Thanksgiving it would have been say the 25th of November.

I got pregnant twice in early November. Both their due dates were Aug 11th.

Caylee was born August 2005, correct? It would work if she got pregnant in November 2004 - the baby would be born in August 2005, correct???

No, month off for the 40 week gestation, unless she was early, but I dont hink that was the case. Possible, but thinking we would have heard that by now.

also - interesting stuff about Caylee's potential father. Casey said his name was "Brad" or "Brandon", and that he was a friend of Lee's who fathered the child with her over Thanskgiving weekend, 2004.

I will post the link if I can find it..but on one of the threads someone copied and pasted comments from Casey to a Brandon..it was all sex talk and the such. I will see if I can find it.

also - interesting stuff about Caylee's potential father. Casey said his name was "Brad" or "Brandon", and that he was a friend of Lee's who fathered the child with her over Thanskgiving weekend, 2004.

This cannot be true if her birthday is in august she would have needed to get pregnant in december to have a baby in august!

Well I take that back it could be possible give or take a week or two

I do remember myspace stuff between her and "B", as I recalled she referenced him as at one point. I was looking at it awhile back since that was around the time she might have gotten pregnant. I thought it was that Hawkins guy, but then saw B and Brandon. Will have to go back and research that all again.

Also, I really don't want to see one more picture of her doing that pouty lip thing. CUTE pictures of Caylee, though!

No, month off for the 40 week gestation, unless she was early, but I dont hink that was the case. Possible, but thinking we would have heard that by now.

If she had a C-section it is common to have the baby taken at around 37 1/2 weeks..which is determined by the ultrasound..so the dates could very well be right on..KWIM?

This cannot be true if her birthday is in august she would have needed to get pregnant in december to have a baby in august!

9 months dude, 9 months. I hit my wife up on St. Patty's Day and she had my daughter on 12/17.

I do remember myspace stuff between her and "B", as I recalled she referenced him as at one point. I was looking at it awhile back since that was around the time she might have gotten pregnant. I thought it was that Hawkins guy, but then saw B and Brandon. Will have to go back and research that all again.

Also, I really don't want to see one more picture of her doing that pouty lip thing. CUTE pictures of Caylee, though!

Let us know what you find please

Actually that's incorrect. I got pregnant with my first the weekend of November 10 and delivered him at 39 weeks on August 15. She would have gotten pregnant in early-mid November (assuming Caylee was born full-term).

9 months dude, 9 months. I hit my wife up on St. Patty's Day and she had my daughter on 12/17.

yeah I just realized and edited my post, I was recounting after I clicked submitt. its very possible and likely

It's actually almost 10 mths you are pregnant or 40 weeks. BUT we are all going by when they had sex and NOT when her last period was..that's the difference of a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV