Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a long time lurker....

After listening to the first portion of Tracy's interview, I have to admit she comes darn close to making Casey Anthony almost sound like a sympathetic character. No doubt in my mind, some of the descriptions she uses clearly could sway a juror into believing Casey Anthony is insane. Why Baez never went that angle is the dumbest move in legal history.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone on the jury might think that she is really insane. I mean who behaves this way when their daughter is missing. Even if you've killed your daughter, you don't behave this way b/c you are worried about getting caught. It's completely unbelievable. Howard Stern, The Hills, Sunglasses game, Myspace, matching home confinement bracelets.

There is crazy---- and then there is stupid. I think Casey is just not very smart at all. Devious, yes --- but not smart at all. JMO.

"What has been given can be taken away." [Putting the house in KC's name perhaps and changing it at the last minute and letting her know about it. Yes, it could be Caylee, cept KC has always been about KC.
"Everyone lies."Including KC. But the lies I think, had to do with the house.
"Everyone dies..." Sincerely, hello...

In case anyone's interested, the song Tracy says KC played 13 times (geez), is titled "The Past" by the group SevenDust.

ETA-http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4119382&postcount=60

If you have a Myspace you can listen to the whole song

I am in NO WAY speaking for her... but I am sure she is talking about the people who sit here (not here but in blogs) all day criticizing people they do not know...

But she actually said Websleuth's.

"Plesea" is Italian.

She may have some Irish, but not enough to brag about.

If you could se my red Celtic hair and freckles, you'd understand why KC's Irish pretensions torque me.

Plesea does sound Italian but I believe it is Romanian.

Yes, aren't we all sad! :crazy: I believe we have some highly intelligent "losers" who post here daily! She might be surprised to know the professions and abilities of many of us on here.

Don't worry Cheffy! Tony Padilla posts here too. :woohoo:

I spent the whole night listening to LP, Tracy and RB's interviews. HOURS! Does that make me a loser with nothing else to do?

:crazy:

Just thinking about the dead body in the car thing.. when she heard the news her response was something like "So?? Lots of people had access to my car."

What I am getting at is that her response was so painfully inadequate considering the news.. if someone told me I had been driving around with a dead body in my trunk, even if no one in my family was missing, I would be down right upset about the subject on a whole different level..probably faint dead away or something..let alone if my baby was missing..in that case I might have had a heart attack, or at least been hysterical and in need of a Dr's care.

Her response was on the level of..well..I can just about see her digging out her cell phone and calling around to her friends "Darn it, Amy!! The police say there was a dead body n the trunk of my car!! Do you know anything about it? You didn't leave a dead body in there did you? No?? Any idea who might have done that? No?? You sure? Well, one of you guys did, and when I figure out who did it, I'm gonna chew a strip off them a mile wide."

Ok, I've been listening and I do think Tracy does confirm, for me, that Casey has a selfish "me, me, me" kind of personality. Tracy's laughing does sound odd, but some people do that when they are highly nervous. If Tracy is put on the stand, she is going to have put that laughing in check.

***Oh, another thing I picked up on: someone has an iPhone at the questioning. LoL When I heard the message indicator sound, I about killed myself jumping up to check my iPhone. Found no message, so obviously it was on the recording... :) ***

Think back to the original arrest of Casey where she is whining about sitting in jail if they never find Caylee. Again, where she says it's all about Caylee. What about ME!!! All anyone cares about is Caylee!!! My God! This is just more confirmation from Tracey how deranged this biotch is. I'd love to give Casey some one on one attention. I'd make her feel real special.

No im afraid not, unfortunately you are taught to lie for your client in law school.

I hope you're joking! As I lawyer, I can tell you that they definitely do not teach us to lie for our clients, in law school. That would be an ethical violation and if caught, one could get in a bucket load of trouble.

This may be a bit off topic but this is what concerns me after hearing this. I recall reading or hearing that LP has been in frequent contact with JB. Maybe from the TP thread. My concern is LP fist generation Mexican, JB professes to be the first Mexican covering a high profile case. Tracy saying that KC is confident of a mistrial. Could all of these sneaky people be planning something sinister so there is no justice for Caylee. In there delusions of grandeur, no offense or racism but Obama is our first black President and now JB our first Mexican high profile lawyer to win a high profile case against insurmountable odds. With the help of LP who my play media who** but is a very knowledgeable person and has been around the block. In addition to having a law degree. My head hurts after today.

I believe this is a bit of a stretch. Being of similar background to another does not cause one to forget everything they have learned about morality, ethics, etc. IMO, you are getting into the realm of a vast ethnic/racial conspiry that has no basis in fact:
1. JB is not our first Mexican high profile lawyer. He's not high profile, he's second rate.
2. JB is not even Mexican. He's Cuban and they are very proud of their heritage and do not like being lumped in with other people of Hispanic descent, especially those who have little in common with their people. Cuabns and Mexicans have very little in common, relatively speaking, either culturally or genetically.
3. LP is not much Mexican. He pronounces his name "Puh dill uh" The correct pronunciation is "Pah dee yah". If he was that Hispanic, it would surely show in the pronunciation of his name.
3. JB is not the first Hispanic lawyer to win a high profile case. Although this case is very important to us (because Caylee is important, her life was important as is every child's), it is similar to thousands of cases across America in which horrible parents murder their beautiful children. Although this case is getting alot of air time, there are other cases that effect every American, such as consitutional law cases, and many Hispanic lawyers have been involved in cases with much more of a national impact than this.
4. JB will not be the first anything to win any kind of high profile case because...he's going to lose this one, royally!

I think the bottom line is exactly what Tony Padilla said on this thread - LP is in contact with JB because he is hoping to somehow keep his foot in the door of this case, since the media is now forgetting him for the most part. His connection with JB may make him feel he is still on the inside and give the media a reason to maintain interest in him. LP is about attention and media interest, which is why I think he got involved to begin with. I just hope he's careful about how far he goes to keep that interest. Justice for a murdered two year old angel is at stake.

She does fit the criteria, if the right expert got paid to testify to it.
Doubtful. Experts aren't paid to lie, they're paid to give an informed opinion within the context of their expertise. And no matter how one chooses to look at this case, Casey simply does not meet the criteria for legal insanity. That is, unless someone can prove she has multiple personalities and it was her alter, Zenaida, who murdered Caylee, and that's the secret the family has been hiding for years. Unlikely, imo. But who really knows?

Now, Baez and company could make a motion for a competency hearing. Bc her behavior (as described by both Tracy and Rod) indicate she may well be deluded enough to not actually comprehend the charges against her... that this is all just some sort of weird reality show, of which she is in the starring role. I doubt its an act, either. Her room screams emotionally stunted. That she wanted Tracy to wear the watch on her ankle (so they could be alike), and that she was playing the "sunglass game" with Rob, are but two things that support this contention.

Could be.....just really strange twist that it was uncovered that Tracy has continued to be in contact and provide $$ to KC...

At the same time that TP tells us (again this evening) that LP is and has been in almost daily contact with Jose Baez, although he hasn't speculated at what they are discussing...

So Tracy is hoping to get a confession from KC and LP is hoping to get ????? from JB:confused:
This doesn't sound good at all and I am having trouble understanding any reason for LP communicating with Jose and Tracy sending money/communication to Casey. I can only hope there are other motives and that they are good for the case against Casey...but, that sounds like a stretch.

After hearing some of the audios from LP, TM, and RD I have "IMO" came to the conclusion that Casey does fit the profile of one with NPD. It has been said all along, and the more I hear of Casey the more convinced I am that she is narcissistic.

This is not a insanity defense so regardless of what the defense tries to pull out of their hat it won't fly "IMO". Casey is one sick individual and I think Cindy has a lot of these traits as well. I in no way found that Casey sounded like she had any other type of mental illness that would help her get out of this mess, but I am not Psychiatrist. I now wonder if the state had her tested for this disorder the first time she was let out on bail or anytime after? If I recall a while back I had read somewhere that the defense might try and go for an insanity defense, but then I never heard anything else about it. I think it was back when it was being said that maybe Caylee drowned in the pool. But why not call 911 right away right?

These tapes "IMO" will help the prosecution seal Casey's destiny and I think that is why Baez did not want their testimony to be admissible.

Casey fits the profile for NPD to the (T)!

"Snip" https://www.google.com/health/ref/Narcissistic+personality+disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, extreme preoccupation with one's self, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior. Many highly successful individuals might be considered narcissistic. However, this disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing.

Symptoms
A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

Reacts to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
Takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
Has feelings of self-importance
Exaggerates achievements and talents
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Requires constant attention and admiration
Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
Has obsessive self-interest
Pursues mainly selfish goals

Complications
Relationship and family problems
Alcohol or other drug dependence

Vulnerability in self-esteem makes individuals with this disorder very sensitive to criticism or defeat. Although they may not show it outwardly, criticism may haunt these individuals these individuals and may leave them feeling humiliated, degraded, hollow, and empty. They may react with disdain, rage, or defiant counterattack. Their social life is often impaired due to problems derived from entitlement, the need for admiration, and the relative disregard for the sensitivities of others. http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe07.html

This doesn't sound good at all and I am having trouble understanding any reason for LP communicating with Jose and Tracy sending money/communication to Casey. I can only hope there are other motives and that they are good for the case against Casey...but, that sounds like a stretch.

I am so puzzled about this....:confused:

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

They seem determined to find her body for the BENEFIT of Caylee.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

TP states that KC was a very nice girl.

LP is having almost daily conversation with Jose Baez (per TP)

Tracy is writing to KC and putting money in her commissary account (per Fox35)

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

What is wrong with this picture????

Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

I wonder why the media never picked up on Tracy sending "money" to Casey's jail account. :waitasec:

I am so puzzled about this....:confused:

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

They seem determined to find her body for the BENEFIT of Caylee.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

TP states that KC was a very nice girl.

LP is having almost daily conversation with Jose Baez (per TP)

Tracy is writing to KC and putting money in her commissary account (per Fox35)

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

What is wrong with this picture????
Don't know, I am so confused about this. I can't come up with one logical reason for any of these events to occur. Hopefully an explanation will come out soon...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895