DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/06/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Chloroform Traces Found in Syringe Near Caylee`s Body
Aired November 6, 2009
excerpt:
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s a sad day for me because I kept wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn`t intend to kill her, that she merely wanted to put her to sleep and then it -- it went -- you know, it went awry.

However, as you said earlier, you know, I don`t see how anybody can duck all of these things that are now gathered. And I got to tell you this. The doctor and Mike Brooks are telling you something that the FBI, no doubt, has more evidence off that syringe, off that bottle, and they`re just putting it out when it`s necessary.

But at this stage of the game, you know, it`s just -- I`ve had a tough day all day today because I just wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Tracy (ph), who befriended her, spent those 10 days with her, has been really, really in sad shape all day. And I`ve even asked Tracy, Is there -- is there something that maybe you didn`t tell Nick Savage (ph)? Is there something you didn`t tell the cops when they were out here talking to you? You know, there just seems to be something missing there. And -- and -- and I`m telling you, it`s been a -- it`s been a very, very tough day here in the office because of the revelations that came out today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally do not get why Padilla and Tracy seem sooooooo deflated to have the reality that Casey is a monster hit them in the face with the latest document release? It seems to me that they had too much emotional attachment to the "suspect" they were "guarding", and that they are disappointed that it looks like strong evidence is coming out AGAINST this woman that they grew to "like"/"befriended". As opposed to being horrified by what was done TO CAYLEE, and satisfied to know that Caylee's murderer will meet justice.

I think that KC had some vague half formed thought in her mind about dressing herself and Tracy in identical clothes.. then trying to sneak off into the night, passing herself off as Tracy.. (if she could somehow switch the real ankle monitor .. if no one was watching too closely..if she could talk or trick Tracy into switching the ankle monitor) of course it wouldn't and couldn't work, but under the circumstances, it would be what I would have thought of too, before realizing how hopeless that sort of plan was. You can't just take off one of those things, they sound an alarm if they are tampered with. Still I think she had some sort of plan in that general direction.

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 6, 2009
excerpt:
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s a sad day for me because I kept wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn`t intend to kill her, that she merely wanted to put her to sleep and then it -- it went -- you know, it went awry.

However, as you said earlier, you know, I don`t see how anybody can duck all of these things that are now gathered. And I got to tell you this. The doctor and Mike Brooks are telling you something that the FBI, no doubt, has more evidence off that syringe, off that bottle, and they`re just putting it out when it`s necessary.

But at this stage of the game, you know, it`s just -- I`ve had a tough day all day today because I just wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Tracy (ph), who befriended her, spent those 10 days with her, has been really, really in sad shape all day. And I`ve even asked Tracy, Is there -- is there something that maybe you didn`t tell Nick Savage (ph)? Is there something you didn`t tell the cops when they were out here talking to you? You know, there just seems to be something missing there. And -- and -- and I`m telling you, it`s been a -- it`s been a very, very tough day here in the office because of the revelations that came out today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I believe therein lies the answer to the questions previously asked (in reference to TP statements on WS) as to WHY LP had been "in daily contact with Baez" going back to this September.

Appears from THIS statement that LP, Tracy and team were hoping to help the defense with the "accident" theory.

TP also says his uncle LP has been talking regularly with JB.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=24
Sept 5, 2009
Tony Padilla
This is hilarious!!! I had to log on and respond when I read this. First of all if you ever see me with Baez in conjunction with this case then please shoot me. He has BS'd us and lied to us since the beginning and I wouldn't give him the time of day. We have absolutely no affiliation with anybody except me, Tracy, Rob and Leonard. As for why Leonard is talking with Jose everyday I couldn't tell you. My theory is that he's been out of the loop (No NG and very little TV time). He was very upset when I was on the Today Show and he wasn't even asked. He loves being in front of the camera (clip)
As for Leonard and Baez I have no idea and he isn't telling me a word. Your guess is as good as mine. I haven't talk to that liar since the night Casey got out (clip)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=12
Tony Padilla: I have no idea. I will share this with you though. Leonard talks regularly with Baez. Almost daily. Supposedly one of the attorneys and an investigator flew to Sacramento over the weekend and met with Leonard.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=14
Originally Posted by babiesstolemydingo Why is LP in daily contact with Baez?

Tony Padilla: I have no idea but I wonder about that as well. It cant be good. I dont understand how you can talk civil to a person that bad mouths you every chance he gets

My previous post referring to questions regarding these statements....

I personally do not get why Padilla and Tracy seem sooooooo deflated to have the reality that Casey is a monster hit them in the face with the latest document release? It seems to me that they had too much emotional attachment to the "suspect" they were "guarding", and that they are disappointed that it looks like strong evidence is coming out AGAINST this woman that they grew to "like"/"befriended". As opposed to being horrified by what was done TO CAYLEE, and satisfied to know that Caylee's murderer will meet justice.

respectfully snipped

I think that LP originally wanted to give KC the benefit of the doubt about Caylee being kidnapped which is why he went into White Knight mode. He has always tried to maintain, perhaps largely through the pleadings of Tracy, that it was a pool or sedation accident.

Caylee's own grandparents have turned her into a Disney cartoon - her image in pictures reminds us a baby is murdered, but it is hard to put the personality and worth of a human being into adorable little video clips (actually that creepy little website that Photoshopped her pic into a teenager is really good - it made me imagine her as an older person with her own future as well as history, and articulate likes and dislikes, someone who could have hired her own attorney against her mother - and was not portrayed as an objectified little toddler - it really brought the future she was robbed of into focus for me and made it more tangible) - so our focus has often been on Deconstructing Casey.

Most of us were sure KC murdered Caylee before the body was found but were shocked about the heart sticker, although something like that should not have been a surprise.

I think Tracy wanted to make a difference in KC, given what a scary mom she had, and it is probably sad and disappointing to have to realize what this latest evidence must portend.

The fact that a seasoned bounty hunter and his crew can still try to avoid being jaded or always thinking the worst is rather heartening to me. Some of us with less experience in human depravity and more reason to be optimistic, often aren't.

I wonder if Tracy was scared and had an attornery or wanted immunity because she did do the KC double thing. I think that there was more to the "lets look like each other and you where a watch on your leg to look like me" than both of them let on. It really makes me angry that KC could have been out and about and the whole time everyone thought she was home. It really ticks me off, how dumb was this woman.

I guess I was most surprised and unsettled by Leonard repeatedly saying what a bad, bad day his crew was having, and to realize that their bad feelings were disappointment FOR CASEY.

Many, if not most, of the bloggers here and on other Anthony case blogs were having a very very very bad day after reading the scientific reports and getting a horrifying glimpse into the reality of what precious Caylee went through. I was expecting Leonard to voice the same pity, sympathy FOR CAYLEE .... not for her mother. It was a day to reflect on Caylee, IMO.

I was wondering if anybody else was having problems accessing the download page? I click on the link to the page, and I keep on getting the 404 (page missing) error. Is there an alternative download site maybe? I'm really interested in hearing these. (I took a LONG break from following this case closely and I'm trying to catch up!)

Thanks in advance for any help!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TugBy7RYzk"]YouTube- Interviews, New Caylee Photos Released[/nomedia]

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 6, 2009
excerpt:

Why would he ask her if there is anything she forgot to tell the FBI? Why would he think she didn't tell everything she knows?

TracyMcLaughlinBlanchardPark1.jpg

TracyMcLaughlinBlanchardPark2.jpg

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TugBy7RYzk"]YouTube- Interviews, New Caylee Photos Released[/nomedia]
Interviews, New Caylee Photos Released
weshtv
September 04, 2009
The state attorney's office released new evidence in the case against Casey Anthony on Friday.

Tracy McLaughlin says:
“And the sad thing is ... I really kind of liked her. Just cause I feel sorry for whackos or something. But she’s a very likeable girl. She is ... if she wasn’t so ...”

WESH 2 NEWS – Michelle Meredith
(2:39 min) .... Tracey confirms that she and Casey actually traded places, that it was TRACY in the rain pancho that we all shot video of leaving Jose’s office, not Casey.

same video - Cindy complains about Yuri Melich asking her about CHLOROFORM! This was Sept. 4, 2009.
WHY would Cindy object to any line of questioning that might lead to the truth about what happened to Cindy's granddaughter????

YouTube- Interviews, New Caylee Photos Released

Interviews, New Caylee Photos Released
weshtv
September 04, 2009
The state attorney's office released new evidence in the case against Casey Anthony on Friday.

Cindy conversation with sheriff’s deputy, named Matt
Cindy says she is tired of Yuri Melich’s line of questioning regarding the disappearance of her granddaughter Caylee Anthony.
Cindy: “Number one, I’m not gonna let them in the house with Casey in there, unless Jose is there. Right?”
Cindy: “If he wants to talk to me, I’ll come down to the sheriff’s department or he can provide a search warrant if he wants to come into my house. I don’t want Yuri.”
Reporter: Cindy says she does not like Yuri Melich’s third degree approach.
Cindy:”First words out of their mouth was asking me about this chloroform business stuff and that kind of stuff needs to be talked about in private at the office or whatever ...”

[Cindy does a lot of double talk - she says Yuri Melich should only ask her about chloroform in "PRIVATE" .... then she announces to the MEDIA for the whole world to hear (not so PRIVATE Cindy), that Yuri Melich asked her about chloroform!]

I guess I was most surprised and unsettled by Leonard repeatedly saying what a bad, bad day his crew was having, and to realize that their bad feelings were disappointment FOR CASEY.

Many, if not most, of the bloggers here and on other Anthony case blogs were having a very very very bad day after reading the scientific reports and getting a horrifying glimpse into the reality of what precious Caylee went through. I was expecting Leonard to voice the same pity, sympathy FOR CAYLEE .... not for her mother. It was a day to reflect on Caylee, IMO.

I didn't take it that way, I thought he had been really shocked by the Chloroform revelations, maybe it had finally sunk in that things you wouldn't do to a dog were done to this lovely little kid, by her own mother.

Why would he ask her if there is anything she forgot to tell the FBI? Why would he think she didn't tell everything she knows?

I thought that was odd at first too. Even if you suspected your employee of withholding information from LE, why on earth would you ever express those thoughts in such a forum?

But I think it's a not-so-subtle attempt to create the perception that TM held back, and this way it makes total sense. (Possibly) withheld info = more 'insider info' for LP = more interviews.

JM Skeptical O.

I thought that was odd at first too. Even if you suspected your employee of withholding information from LE, why on earth would you ever express those thoughts in such a forum?

But I think it's a not-so-subtle attempt to create the perception that TM held back, and this way it makes total sense. (Possibly) withheld info = more 'insider info' for LP = more interviews.

JM Skeptical O.

brilliant thought!

I want to know why she felt compelled to put that poncho on and pretend to be KC. What was the point of that. Where was KC? I know I am repeating myself but this really makes me angry. If she was supposed to "shadow" KC 24/7 why did they pull this stunt. What was the purpose. It wasn't like KC didn't like strutting around in front of the media.

I want to know why she felt compelled to put that poncho on and pretend to be KC. What was the point of that. Where was KC? I know I am repeating myself but this really makes me angry. If she was supposed to "shadow" KC 24/7 why did they pull this stunt. What was the purpose. It wasn't like KC didn't like strutting around in front of the media.

I think it's that 'celebrity' thing that got to her, it becomes cool to outwit paparazzi- only in this case it takes on a more sinister result.

Not to mention that I thought the purpose of LP and team being there was to make SURE that KC was not able to "sneak away", to "guard" this $500,000 bond that was on her head. But instead, they HELP her "sneak away"....????

Does anyone have a link to a pic of her in the poncho? Was it when she whispered in JB's ear???

Does anyone have a link to a pic of her in the poncho? Was it when she whispered in JB's ear???

Try Post 74 on Page 3 of this thread.

I think the time she whispered in JB's ear was the day of her release and this happened the next day or so. (If my memory serves me correctly, lol.)

On Levi's program Saturday, Leonard Padilla called in and talked about this also. He mentioned that they did NOT release the entire contents of Tracy's interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966