2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to a pic of her in the poncho? Was it when she whispered in JB's ear???

TracyMposingasKCAug2220081.jpg

TracyMposingasKCAug2220082.jpg

In my opinion .... a disgusting little charade, gleefully participated in by George and Tracy M..

I wonder if Tracy was scared and had an attornery or wanted immunity because she did do the KC double thing. I think that there was more to the "lets look like each other and you where a watch on your leg to look like me" than both of them let on. It really makes me angry that KC could have been out and about and the whole time everyone thought she was home. It really ticks me off, how dumb was this woman.

Yeppers - I believe the same thing. Who knows, they might have pulled a switcheroo and TMc went to JB's office for a day of eating a playing on the computer, while someone snuck KC off to "search" for evidence....:furious:

Yeppers - I believe the same thing. Who knows, they might have pulled a switcheroo and TMc went to JB's office for a day of eating a playing on the computer, while someone snuck KC off to "search" for evidence....:furious:

I suppose Rob Dick or Tony Padilla was actually "guarding" Casey during this little Tracy charade?
It seems like an elaborate hoax to perpetrate, simply to avoid the media, for ONE day! The media was all over Casey EVERY day.
I hope it was only intended to evade the media, and NOT law enforcement??????

I gotta say even though I will get stoned for it that I think (MOO) the whole bunch of the LP Bounty Hunter Team are kooks.

ThinkTank I think we share the same opinion of Ms. Tracy

I had no problem with this person before all this but since learning of this I am disgusted at the games she played along with this sick "family". Very disapointing because now I can't trust a word that comes out of her mouth- she made herself one of them by playing along with their sick games!!

I gotta say even though I will get stoned for it that I think (MOO) the whole bunch of the LP Bounty Hunter Team are kooks.

I'm fed up with the crap thats coming out about these people!

I'm fed up with the crap thats coming out about these people!

Thank you. So am I. I just can't imagine sailing a poor innocent dead little baby down the river for fame and fortune. Some of the characters in this case have no shame.

I had no problem with this person before all this but since learning of this I am disgusted at the games she played along with this sick "family". Very disapointing because now I can't trust a word that comes out of her mouth- she made herself one of them by playing along with their sick games!!

ITA No wonder she was giggling as stupidly and inappropriately as Lee does!! I'll never think the same about the Padilla crew ever again!! Shame on them!!:furious:

Thank you. So am I. I just can't imagine sailing a poor innocent dead little baby down the river for fame and fortune. Some of the characters in this case have no shame.

A persons true character always ends up showing itself, doesn't it?

If KC was somewhere other than home or JB's office wouldn't LE know from the ankle bracelet location? This reminds of the time the webcam on the A's home caught KC leaving with JB one evening.

ITA No wonder she was giggling as stupidly and inappropriately as Lee does!! I'll never think the same about the Padilla crew ever again!! Shame on them!!:furious:

thumbs_up.jpg

Was this the day that Casey , Rob and others were driving Casey to surrender herself and driving dangerously fast, seemingly evading the police, who she said they mistook for media they were trying to avoid? I don't like it at all, but if that is all it was, a way to slip Casey out in a different car on her way to jail, I am a lot better with it than on any other day.

No, this is like the day after she was first bailed out iirc.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/09/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Mayor`s Niece Lived with Cleveland Strangler; No Leads Yet in Somer Thompson`s Murder; Chloroform Found; Wrong-Way Report; Pot & Booze
Aired November 9, 2009

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is the big circumstantial evidence but the evidence we`re getting in today is really forensics. Tracy McLaughlin worked with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. He`s the one who first helped bail Casey out of jail, then sort of turned on her.

She told investigators, this helper of Padilla`s, that she was very alarmed when a conversation with Casey turned to chloroform.

Listen what she had to say.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, LEONARD PADILLA`S STAFF: I bring up GHB, I don`t know if you guys have ever heard of it. I`ve used it before. I know a lot about it. They call it a date rape drug now.

So I brought that up and asked her if she`d ever heard of it.

She said, "Oh, yes." I mean if I would have said have you ever heard of LMS, QP, she would have said yes. That`s how she was, she agreed with everything.

And I said, it`s in a liquid form, you can take a cap and you take a little bit too much and your out.

And she said, "Like Roofies." And I said yes or ether. And she said, "Or chloroform."

(END AUDIO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Pat Brown, it`s clear Casey was acquainted with chloroform.

Was this the day that Casey , Rob and others were driving Casey to surrender herself and driving dangerously fast, seemingly evading the police, who she said they mistook for media they were trying to avoid? I don't like it at all, but if that is all it was, a way to slip Casey out in a different car on her way to jail, I am a lot better with it than on any other day.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17269183/index.html

RAW VIDEO: Casey Anthony Leaves Attorney's Office
Casey Anthony left home for the first time since her jail release to meet with her attorney. (08/22/08)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17269261/detail.html

I suppose Rob Dick or Tony Padilla was actually "guarding" Casey during this little Tracy charade?
It seems like an elaborate hoax to perpetrate, simply to avoid the media, for ONE day! The media was all over Casey EVERY day.
I hope it was only intended to evade the media, and NOT law enforcement??????

Hmmm....does anyone happen to know the date of this video.....in relation to the date that Jose requested that KC be allowed to travel "outside the area" in attempt to "find" Caylee???? Wonder if when that request was denied, they came up with another "scheme" to get KC the "free time" they needed for a yet unknown reason????

If KC was somewhere other than home or JB's office wouldn't LE know from the ankle bracelet location? This reminds of the time the webcam on the A's home caught KC leaving with JB one evening.
Ah, the good 'ole days (of the webcam)!

I have been pretty vocal for a while that this whole group appeared "hinky" in my eyes since the beginning (and took some flack for my opinion) but let me just say that I don't think the buck is gonna stop here.

I don't think we have heard the last of this crew, and I expect much more to be revealed in the coming weeks and months...

No, this is like the day after she was first bailed out iirc.

If this was the first time she left the house on a fresh bail it sure makes it sound more malevolent and less "prankish." And it rankles me that George, with his LE background, participated!

All these people keep disappointing me. sigh :(

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/06/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Chloroform Traces Found in Syringe Near Caylee`s Body
Aired November 6, 2009
excerpt:
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s a sad day for me because I kept wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn`t intend to kill her, that she merely wanted to put her to sleep and then it -- it went -- you know, it went awry.

However, as you said earlier, you know, I don`t see how anybody can duck all of these things that are now gathered. And I got to tell you this. The doctor and Mike Brooks are telling you something that the FBI, no doubt, has more evidence off that syringe, off that bottle, and they`re just putting it out when it`s necessary.

But at this stage of the game, you know, it`s just -- I`ve had a tough day all day today because I just wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Tracy (ph), who befriended her, spent those 10 days with her, has been really, really in sad shape all day. And I`ve even asked Tracy, Is there -- is there something that maybe you didn`t tell Nick Savage (ph)? Is there something you didn`t tell the cops when they were out here talking to you? You know, there just seems to be something missing there. And -- and -- and I`m telling you, it`s been a -- it`s been a very, very tough day here in the office because of the revelations that came out today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I believe therein lies the answer to the questions previously asked (in reference to TP statements on WS) as to WHY LP had been "in daily contact with Baez" going back to this September.

Appears from THIS statement that LP, Tracy and team were hoping to help the defense with the "accident" theory.
Now why does that make absolutely NO SENSE to me. After a year of badmouthing the entire family (including the accused), he now has a soft spot for Miss Casey? You have got to be kidding me!! How badly does this guy want to remain in the spotlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966