DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel these lines resonated with KC:

Beneath the water -Caylee was left under water in the woods

lays a soul I've left behind - Caylee is the soul she left behind

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name -in a nightmarish way, haunting your thoughts and dreams

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life - KC's texts and actions show her vacillating between depression and manic behavior. I'm sure it did feel like a rollercoaster.

a risky morning - would have felt pretty risky when she had to actually dump Caylee's body

I can't believe I've made it through this time -KC committed the murder and dumped the body without being detected

IMO :)

Casey used lyrics to express herself all the time.

Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes lays a soul I've left behind the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine I've filled the hole I had inside.- The diary entry said she hadn't been happy for a long time but that she was sure of the decisions she'd made. She has surrounding herself with that new group of friends. She was angry, jealous and made to feel like a failure for a long time when Caylee was alive but now in her warped mind she's finally left the Anthony home and gotten rid of her daughter.
Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes lays a soul I've left behind. We have no idea if she used the pool additionally where Caylees remains were found was flooded.

I'm up, I'm down.- Telling herself she is confident one moment then the next she is little kid craving attention. No sense of self or purpose. Sounds like anything she experiences that is close to an emotion or state of being we would call happiness, probably didn't last long with Casey. She faked so much.

Like a roller coaster racing through my life I've erased the past again.- Even one of her icons in her photobucket said "she is the type of girl always making mistakes and constantly having them SHOVED in her face." Cindy told her that though Caylee was the best mistake she's made, she was indeed Caseys mistake. I believe that the father was a one night stand and that he didn't want anything to do with her or Caylee so she said he was dead and then killed his child. The one she competed with CA for/over for three years.

The burden is I try my hate was the last thing I ever felt or thought I could escape. This is the most disturbing besides "I hope it doesn't scream my name." for me. Absolutely chilling.

I hope it doesn't scream my name.- As she murders and leaves her daughters body behind she does not want to be caught or serve time for this crime. I don't think it has anything to do with feeling guilty or tormented.

A risky morning I feel like I'm alive I can't believe I've made it through this time the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time (lived in for some time) has left the hole I have inside- Again, she was miserable but instead of feeling remorse she actually feels relief. She is naive enough to believe she has gotten away with it.

You let me in then broke me down the difference is this time around I will not let you see me try- This part sounds like something she felt towards Cindy.

I felt these lines would have resonated with KC:

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name -in a nightmarish way, haunting your thoughts and dreams

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life - KC's texts and actions show her vacillating between depression and manic behavior. I'm sure it did feel like a rollercoaster.

a risky morning - would have felt pretty risky when she had to actually dump Caylee's body

I can't believe I've made it through this time -KC committed the murder and dumped the body without being detected

I think the cold sweats in the night that RL described were part of her nightmares- Caylee was 'screaming her name', What a terrible burden to live with that knowledge the rest of your life.

I feel these lines resonated with KC:

I'm up
I'm down

BBM, I thought this, too, but then realized that the hurricane did not flood the area until August 18th or 19th, and KC did not get bailed out until the 22nd or 23rd....So assuming she did not hear this song for the first time in jail and did not know whether or not Suburban flooded while she was in jail, KC probably had this song on her mind before the flooding of the area.

ETA-KC's release date was 08/21/08, per Fox News.
ETAA-KC told TM she could not get the song out of her head while in jail

BBM. I agree about the 'confession part.

Very telling, IMO. I also don't think she actually heard voices but rather kept replaying the song in her head, kind of like when a needle is stuck in the groove of a record (showing my age. :blushing:)

Do you remember how ( in the movie ) they depicted Diane Downs thumbing her fingers at the defense table to Hungry Like a Wolf that had been the song playing in her car as she shot her three children?:furious:

Ok, I hope this is alright and I had NO idea where to put it, but since it's titled Tracy.. I guess here is best. People, you just HAVE to watch this...sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying. It is hilarious!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Pp8s9nxAg&feature=player"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Ok, I hope this is alright and I had NO idea where to put it, but since it's titled Tracy.. I guess here is best. People, you just HAVE to watch this...sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying. It is hilarious!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
Thanks Pondering for that laugh...yes, I needed it !

I wonder why Tracy and Lee didn't get along, given the constant laughter they have in common, I just can't figure it out.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Thanks, I enjoyed them immensely. I'd like to see the trial reported by the creative person who made these.

Yikes. :bang: Besides this interview being awkward and annoying as hell, here is what I took from it :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

She says she liked Casey, that Casey was a likable girl and in another breath accuses her of being annoying, friendless, constantly at her side and simply wanting her to shut up?

She willingly duped media pretending to be Casey?

She claims Casey was a motormouth who if given the opportunity will just go on and on (as if one could not figure that assessment of their own accord) and yet that exact observation seemed very familiar to me listening to that interview as LE barely got a word in edgewise. He even had to tell her to slow down where she got ahead of herself and the interview. :too much info:

She assumed Lee doesn't like her because he didn't give her as much attention as she felt the others had (No wonder she and Casey seemed to hit it off!), which interprets as "rude" but again in the next sentence, claims she didn't let it bother her. So why bring it up if it was such a non issue?

I would take what this two faced woman says with a grain of salt. It appears she is either suffering from Stockholm Syndrome or is indeed a willing Casey Anthony groupie. How do these odd people seem to find each other :waitasec:

Last but not least, her opinion is that the members of Websleuths are "losers with no lives that sit on the computer all day" but she is the person sitting on her butt hanging out for 8 days in that house, conversation after conversation with a pathological liar suspected of murdering her daughter, playing dress up, designing matching ankle "jewelry", taking pictures with and even feeling sorry for Casey? :curtsey:

LP said that the entire interview was not released. Could that be true? Here she is in that blue poncho. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh4tDwGS1c4[/ame]

Not only did LP say that, but we haven't seen TP's interview either.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm

This is still bothering me. WTH?

Hi Sun, it is the sending of e mails regarding Kronk that LP received that bothers me. Why in the world would Tracey want to send that crap to Cindy?

Hi Sun, it is the sending of e mails regarding Kronk that LP received that bothers me. Why in the world would Tracey want to send that crap to Cindy?

I can only speculate. Maybe done on the direction of LP since he may not know how to do it himself? I can see LP trying to stir up things with Cindy. Not quite sure why he would do this with her.

I can only speculate. Maybe done on the direction of LP since he may not know how to do it himself? I can see LP trying to stir up things with Cindy. Not quite sure why he would do this with her.

Because it may increase his marketability and keep him relevant AKA worthy of media deals. JMO

and he may enjoy thinking about the circus cranking up = cindy doesnt seem to have
rational thought processes

FWIW...IIRC, LP was advancing the daisy-chain connection to Kronk.

Because it may increase his marketability and keep him relevant AKA worthy of media deals. JMO

...and +1 to SotS, because LP handing Cindy a straw to grasp would be enough to land him a few more spots on NG, etc.

Or why does LP talk to Baez on a daily basis as his nephew asserted?

This is just so wacky all the way around!

Interesting...the other night when LP was on NG...his remarks about RK were so endearing...NG started to say something about LP's past behavior concerning him, but they cut to commercial. Hate when that happens 'cause you know they're never gonna continue where they left off.

Hello WS :)

I was just going to write "bump" but the computer said it needed at least five words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966