2008.10.02 Jesse on Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing about WB is that we can all put our opinions out there and respect each other without being disrespectful to each other. I appreciate that very much!

:)

But God knows when there will be a trial, it could be a long time away...and to have a dark cloud over his head of suspicion until then could ruin his life - especially of being accused of what he is being accused of. He has every right to get out there and defend himself. He has cooperated, he has taken a lie detector (which the family should do!) and he needs to get his point across that he is innocent of wrongdoing on a "national" level in the media. Also, maybe he DID try to talk to CA...who knows.

I guess we can agree to disagree..:)..From the interview with CA, Yuri pretty much made it clear that LE feels that JG had no involvement in Caylees disappearence. He has every right to defend himself but all I'm saying is it might actually end up working against him. When this gets to trial JG will have to explain under oathe what he's said. I wouldn't want any statements recorded on NG or anywhere else that could come back and bite me. Sometimes silence is golden..:crazy:

In their defense, the reason they're so "out there" is because Cindy accused Jesse of "taking" Caylee. That's why Jesse and his dad are "out there" so much. Don't know if you guys realize that or not, but I'd be out there defending myself too if someone was accusing me of kidnapping someone's child...

:clap::clap::clap:

The Grunds are some of the good guys in this....taking a lie detector is a selfless thing to do and was obviously done for Caylee. If only her family loved her enough to take one.

As much as we want to hear directly from potential witnesses, I most respect those who tell the media that they cannot discuss any issues that may be brought up at trial. I don't want anybody to lessen the prosecution's case at trial! JG could still may "cameo" appearances and state he's been proven not to be the father and he's cooperated and taken lie detector test.

Regarding the bad relationship between JG and CA, is it all because CA is fearful he'll lessen her influence or take KC and Caylee away? While I'm "absolutely" not a CA fan, there may be some other issues, for example: JG's ability to support a family (especially since CA has experienced years of being the primary wage earner); the need for her daughter to be able to continue to walk the walk and talk the talk of RG's particular brand of religion. These two issues may also have also troubled KC herself and been the topic of mother-daughter talks.

This is what I'm having a problem with....

He's already told his story. His father has told his story.

How many times do they need to tell the same story?

Their credibility is starting to go down the toilet now since they have obviously turned into "media *hores".

If they keep it up, people will start looking at them like they have something to prove, something to hide.

Have any of them actually looked for Caylee or do they all just give lip service?

disgusted....

Drumstick, don't you think that maybe they are making more public appearances trying to ward off the negative focus that CA has recently attempted to put upon the JG family?

Their credibility is starting to go down the toilet now since they have obviously turned into "media *hores".

If they keep it up, people will start looking at them like they have something to prove, something to hide.

Have any of them actually looked for Caylee or do they all just give lip service?

disgusted....

I'd do the same if I were in his shoes - I'd clear my name time and time and time again - every opportunity I was given. Jesse and his family have spoke with LE and are cooperating in every sense - 100% more than we can say for Casey and HER family!

Good Morning!..Now see I would react the opposite way. I know I'm innocent and the only one I would have to prove that to is LE..I would feel no responsibilty to convince the public I am innocent :)

I agree with you, to a point.
If you are innocent, there's no need to proclaim it...eventually, it will be proven.
HOWEVER...the finger was pointed directly at him. Motive was stated, it was also said that he could "intimidate" Casey. (hm, whatever).
His name is being dragged through the mud...I can't say that I wouldn't do the same if in his situation. I don't think I would lie in wait when someone was accusing me of kidnapping/murdering a little girl.

I think JG is (maybe) trying to put pressure on Casey to make her do the right thing...granted, nobody else has been able to accomplish that, but maybe he really thinks that, by going on television, he can ultimately help press her to tell the TRUTH for once. (**NOTE**- I do not believe for one second that anyone on this Earth could accomplish this, except MAYBE a DA with a sweet deal...)
IMHO, the Grund family loves Caylee deeply.
They are helpless in this mess that she created...

I never get disgusted at hearing the truth...it's the lies from the Anthonys that disgust me.

I noticed you referred to it as "telling the same story"....too bad Casey hasn't told the same story.

:clap::clap::clap:

disgusted....

If anything, I would think the fact that they continue "to tell the same story" speaks volumes for their credibility. JMHO

disgusted....

yep 15 minutes are up.....

Speaking from my experience, my daughter had her son when she was 19 and lived with me. There's a fine line you have to walk as a grandma. Right from the beginning I made sure to put the responsibilty of raising her son on my daughter. I had to learn to take a supportive role. It's hard to keep your mouth shut but it's better for everyone involved. ~snipped~

Mom? Is that you? LOL!

Sorry, if this has already been put out there, but the change in the Grunds is a bit disturbing.
At first, they were begging people to leave them alone, threatening lawsuits for their names being mentioned. Then JG takes the lie detector. Doesn't mean much as those things are useless, but the good faith gesture was nice. Then all of a sudden, JG is everywhere. NG, Today Show, he's putting his face out there and saying, "Look at me, listen to me."
I appreciate that he is keeping a focus on Caylee, but the abrupt change is a bit disturbing, IMO.

Maybe LE requested that he do the interviews in an effort to somehow "crack" Casey (hopefully, she was watching the interviews...).

I agree with you, to a point.
If you are innocent, there's no need to proclaim it...eventually, it will be proven.
HOWEVER...the finger was pointed directly at him. Motive was stated, it was also said that he could "intimidate" Casey. (hm, whatever).
His name is being dragged through the mud...I can't say that I wouldn't do the same if in his situation. I don't think I would lie in wait when someone was accusing me of kidnapping/murdering a little girl.

I think JG is (maybe) trying to put pressure on Casey to make her do the right thing...granted, nobody else has been able to accomplish that, but maybe he really thinks that, by going on television, he can ultimately help press her to tell the TRUTH for once. (**NOTE**- I do not believe for one second that anyone on this Earth could accomplish this, except MAYBE a DA with a sweet deal...)
IMHO, the Grund family loves Caylee deeply.
They are helpless in this mess that she created...

I really hope your right. I tend to be reserved in my opinions because I'm such a pushover anyway. I would like to believe that his intentions are good but I don't know him personally. I tend to be a bottom line person. If I had done whatever I could to clear myself and LE was satisfied I wouldn't really be concerned with the public view because your never going to convince everyone of the same thing. After reading the profile of KC I don't believe anyone will convince her to do the right thing. When charged she might change her mind if it benefits her position legally but otherwise I can't see KC fessing up. Honestly if she was my daughter I probably would have beat her to a pulp by now..LOL...It's just heartbreaking to think of that little girl out there somewhere and not even her own mother will bring her home.

Don't know why you are disgusted with them. I like them all and think they are a lovely family. Too bad they got involved with the Anthony's and especially Casey. Casey is the one you should be disgusted with and her mother too!

All I want to hear from the G family is if they know where this two year old child is located.

Other than that their stories are in their "public" sworn statements.

If they have anything NEW to add they should be downtown with le.

still disgusted....

Isn't JG going on TV the same as ZG? Both of these people have been accussed of a crime in this case and I believe they have every right to speak publicly about it. Additionally, I think that everytime someone speaks about the "truth" in this matter it is putting more and more pressure on the entire Anthony family. They all have spoken publicly and said many mis-truths, lies and contradictory statements. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with these two speaking publicly.

Sorry - a word here or there may be off, but that's the gist of it...I have to run to work now!!

Hunnydolll - you did an awesome job! :clap::clap: Thank you so much! I missed the show so this was like getting a present!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member