2008.10.02 Jesse on Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a person should not give information to LE when LE asks for it unless they also believe a member of their own family is involved?

I need to add that Cindy pointed the finger at Jesse and Amy but did she give LE any REASON as to why she thought they might be involved? If Jesse were involved then what was Casey's role? Is Cindy implying that Jesse has Caylee and Casey is afraid of him? If Cindy believes that why did Casey make up the story about a nanny and take LE to Universal? I think Cindy made up suspicions about Jesse and Amy to direct attention away from Casey and nothing more.

I have not heard Cindy accuse Amy of anything. Cindy had reasons why she felt JG was involved, she was right to share that information with LE. What makes you think she doesn't also suspect Casey?

Ummm... "Mother of the year".... "you will all owe her an apology"

So a person should not give information to LE when LE asks for it unless they also believe a member of their own family is involved?

It didn't sound like she had any basis to implicate him to me......He has the right to defend himself on television. She blatantly pointed a finger at him with no credible reason at all as far as I can see.

I have not heard Cindy accuse Amy of anything. Cindy had reasons why she felt JG was involved, she was right to share that information with LE. What makes you think she doesn't also suspect Casey?

Because of her statements like Casey will be shown to be the "Mother of the Year"...if you give me a few moments I can think of about 10 others....see the Cindy's Inconsistencies thread.

She said that she thought "Zanny" was Jesse or Amy.

Casey said that the last person she left her daughter with was Zanny and we all know that Caylee is missing so.......

She sure was implicating Amy also.

Chilly....

We think that Cindy doesn't suspect Casey because she repeats that to all who can hear every single day. Even in the interview when Yuri was begging and pleading with her to stop changing her story and messing with the investigation; she still maintained that Casey didn't do anything to hurt Caylee. Even when faced with piles of fake emails, fake people and a mountainous pile of proven lies from her daughter.

It didn't sound like she had any basis to implicate him to me......He has the right to defend himself on television. She blatantly pointed a finger at him with no credible reason at all as far as I can see.

She shared her suspicions with LE based on what she felt were conflicting stories that he told and on her knowledge of his temper. She did not accuse him in public, she gave a statement to LE at their request. If not for the freedom of information act in Florida, none of us would even know she was suspicious of JG. A witness should be able to give info to LE freely, even if it turns out to be wrong information. Like I said earlier, if she was right she'd be a hero.

She shared her suspicions with LE based on what she felt were conflicting stories that he told and on her knowledge of his temper. She did not accuse him in public, she gave a statement to LE at their request. If not for the freedom of information act in Florida, none of us would even know she was suspicious of JG. A witness should be able to give info to LE freely, even if it turns out to be wrong information. Like I said earlier, if she was right she'd be a hero.

Conflicting stories? Now that is laughable!! She is suspicious of Jesse but not Casey who has told nothing but lies.

She said that she thought "Zanny" was Jesse or Amy.

Casey said that the last person she left her daughter with was Zanny and we all know that Caylee is missing so.......

She sure was implicating Amy also.

No, if you listen to the whole conversation instead of taking parts out of context, what she was saying is that Casey said Zanny was watching Caylee regardless of who was actually watching her - like Jesse or Amy.

I never said that she accused him in public....but accusing him to LE is just as bad imo. Its another example of how she enables her daughter and has helped create a monster imho.

She pointed the finger at Jesse because she did not like that he recanted (as she has done countless times on many different things) hearing Caylee in the background. I mean, Cindy couldn't even get the date that she last saw Caylee alive correct.

She is the last one that should be accusing anyone if changing your story is a sign of guilt.

she is the queen of it.

No, if you listen to the whole conversation instead of taking parts out of context, what she was saying is that Casey said Zanny was watching Caylee regardless of who was actually watching her - like Jesse or Amy.

I listened to the whole thing and did not take anything out of context. If I misunderstood her than I take that back. It is just very difficult to keep up with her constant inconsistencies and lying.

This is what I'm having a problem with....

He's already told his story. His father has told his story.

How many times do they need to tell the same story?

Their credibility is starting to go down the toilet now since they have obviously turned into "media *hores".

If they keep it up, people will start looking at them like they have something to prove, something to hide.

Have any of them actually looked for Caylee or do they all just give lip service?

disgusted....

Put yourself in Rev. Grund's shoes

Certain media outlets have hinted that his son is somehow involved

Cindy has all but accused Jessie of being involved with Caylee's disappearance.

The Grunds have been scrutinized, accused & ridiculed on countless Blogs & Forums .

Would you remain silent while your son was dragged through the mud along with your good family name?

I wouldn't

I would speak out to defend my family with every chance afforded to me

Put yourself in Rev. Grund's shoes

Certain media outlets have hinted that his son is somehow involved

Cindy has all but accused Jessie of being involved with Caylee's disappearance.

The Grunds have been scrutinized, accused & ridiculed on countless Blogs & Forums .

Would you remain silent while your son was dragged through the mud along with your good family name?

I wouldn't

I would speak out to defend my family with every chance afforded to me

I would too. You can mess with me, that's fine. Mess with any of my children
and look out!

If Cindy felt that JG might have been involved in whatever happened to Caylee, she was right to tell LE her suspicions. Just think, if she was right, she'd be a hero right now. It's not her fault that what she said to the police in a closed door meeting was released to the media. Maybe Cindy should have refused to mention who she thought might be involved, then what would people be saying about her?

I would agree with you, except when Cindy was telling LE about her suspicions she admitted that ZG did not exist and she thought the "nanny" was JG or Amy. She was clearly trying to point the finger at someone, anyone other than her daughter. She knew Amy did not have the child. C'mon Amy helped Cindy find KC. And I really believe she knew JG did not have Caylee either. I think part of KC's problem is her mom has just as many mental problems as her. She has supported her daughter's habits/lies for years. She is still supporting her and lying for her now. What Cindy should've mentioned to LE is that her daughter has been a pathological liar for years. Maybe if Cindy had given them more accurate info, the could've found Caylee's body by now.

It seems a few posters believe that Cindy has information that might lead to the recovery of Caylee's body. I'm curious what it is that you think Cindy knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

Wasn't it posters on this site that told ZG that she should sue because her good name was ruined by KC using her name? By the way she was on NG LAST NIGHT. What is the difference between her and JG?

I've been reading this story from day one !

I understand why the Grunds want to TALK...
This story included them from the 1st days of
Little Caylee's life.... They watched her being born...!
They Loved Her then... and
They LOVE her NOW ! ! !
This IS their life and it is
hard to handle ! !

I am so confused at the whole thing.....with KC'
Mostly "WHY" ..... what did KC achieve by telling ALL the lies ?
Why won't she just sit down with "ONE" person and tell them.

She can't be happy living life the way she is now.....

CAN SHE ? ? ?

I can't imagine Not being able to tell the truth....
I can't imagine the HELL her twisted mind must be in....

I can't imagine the pain that Cindy must feel.

OMG...... Your Grand baby missing !
OMG...... Your only daughter.... just twisting and weaving strange stories
and more strange stories....

I am just so sad for them.
I am just so sad for ALL of you nice people who are trying
to make some SENSE out of a BIG MESS !!!
BUT I T H A N K YOU ! ! !
I Thank You for trying to help & get clues to help
make the stupid puzzle fit together...
But.....
I am trying to keep praying for a HAPPY OUT COME>>>>
but............
it appears that that would only be a
miracle of God !!!

"What do you think Cindy KNOWS ?
DO You Think KC TOLD her....?
I just think if Cindy KNEW the Whole TRUTH....
She would just go completely to
pieces ! ! !

"CAYLEE WE ARE TRYING TO HELP FIND YOU ! ! ! "

I'm Sad about this Missing ANGEL ...., but
I'm Very Blessed !
(My daughter & Grand Baby are safe)
JJGram

No, you are not ignorant, Tate, and I do not imply that you are, LOL! I have had an uneasy feeling about RG from the beginning having looked at his MySpace page after he had written a statement to this board back in the beginning of this case. I have read subsequent messages RG has written also. I state it as my opinion only, but I do agree with Aleve 100%.

I also honestly believe that not one witness in this case should be making TV appearances or blogging on a board. This is what I believe, Tate, and I make no excuses for my beliefs.

As far as RG is concerned, it is also my firm belief that Jesse should speak for himself - and he has. I like JG, he has passed a stringent polygraph, and I admire him for having come forward even before LE got to him. That being said, I still think he is far too important witness to be out in the media before trial. Sorry, JMHO.

If RG has a beef with Cindy, or anyone else in this case, I do not feel the media is the place for it and that Jesse has already spoken out enough. JMO.

Sorry, Tate, this is just the way I feel!!!

Peace! :)

Thank you, LaLaw. No need to be sorry for how you feel, dear. :) I was just curious why you were agreeing with the other poster. Thanks again for taking the time to explain it to me. What you said makes sense... :blowkiss:

Wasn't it posters on this site that told ZG that she should sue because her good name was ruined by KC using her name? By the way she was on NG LAST NIGHT. What is the difference between her and JG?

If you watched NG last night, ZG's attorney stated she was not suing KC for money but to clear her good name. In the same breath he said the A's were supposedly coming into a ton of money for their story. HMMM. It seems like there might be more than clearing her good name. I also read on another site that if ZG had a job and was fired because of what was happening in the media with her name, she should have gone after the employer. But I also heard she didn't have a job and was unemployed for a long time. Does anyone have some credible evidence on the ZG job thing?

I heard her say that she worked for a lady who owned
a cleaning business ! !> the lady said she did NOT
want any trouble from her customers by someone who
was ACCUSED of KIDNAPPING ! ! that the customers would feel
uneasy !

I was WONDERING ?
Cleaning business..............?
Could they have ever done any cleaning for the SAWGRASS?

Or for ANY other Apartments in the area ?

Or for ANY INDIVIDUALS that are on the WITNESS LIST ?

Just Wondering ?

I'm new here and I'm just learning!
Thanks !
There are Many of you that are so wise & Helpful!
THANKS !
( < 8
JJGRAM:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads