2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

when you get a chance pop in and read this post.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72713

My goodness, even though I have felt she's gone too, to hear him say it is heartbreaking.

Yeah it is........

You can tell that Tim is emotionally invested in bringing Caylee home

You can see it in his eyes & hear it in his voice

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

I've been feeling this for quite awhile now. I still think the last time TES was in Orlando they found something.

I just came on here to say the same thing! He is truly an angel here on earth! God Bless Tim Miller and TES!

Found an OK woman who was missing for 5 years in 35 minutes just last week! WOW!:clap::clap::clap:

And how I PRAY all the Anthony's heard Tim's statement about finding that woman last week in 35 minutes. Be afraid, be very afraid.

I've been thinking that as well Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it just this past weekend. All of this with her wanting to privately search as well as the motion filed by Baez.

I have a new faith that Caylee will be found, after hearing from Tim tonight.
I honestly believe she will be found!

God bless Tim Miller.:blowkiss:

Yeah right -- she's afraid that she may have to face the reality of what she did to her daughter.

LP is on now talking about this subject: She has no fear. Feels she is in control of the complete situation. She knows that Tim Miller is within days of finding Caylee. TM has same info that LE and Padilla's had. TM is most knowledgeable and best equipped and HE WILL FIND CAYLEE!

From his lips to Gods ears.

watching LP and TM tonight I got so sad that I actually had tears in my eyes. I feel that Caylee is dead, (wow dead is such a horrible word) but just knowing that within the next couple of days I could come home and find out they found this sweet baby girl thrown away like trash just really did a number on me.

I am so thankful to NG keeping this case in the spotlight and I can not wait for the day when her home confinement officer tell her that the next schedual will be spending the rest of her pitiful life in prison by herself on death row.

I think TES found something when they were here that related to Caylee but the conditions were too strong to ruin the evidence if they plowed thru with their equipment and couldn't see what they were doing. Just my opinion but I think they know the location where she is located. LE has been biding its time waiting for TES to come back.

I've been thinking that as well Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it just this past weekend. All of this with her wanting to privately search as well as the motion filed by Baez.

I remember the Beary thing and wanted to watch NG tonight to see what LP and TM said, and they are raising the hairs on my arms. I hope they find her soon...

I had the same feeling. LP is already in Texas. I believe they are going to meet there and it sounds as if they plan to bring home the body this time.

I agree.........

I also think the $50k that LP spent to bail KC out would have been better spent by donating it to TES or another misssing childrens organization

These groups usually operate with minimal funds & 50k would go a long way to funding the search for Caylee

I would bet that LP has donated a large sum of monies to tim m already that could be why he pulled the 50k that he put up for caylee's body. I love seeing these 2 on the same team

I had the same feeling. LP is already in Texas. I believe they are going to meet there and it sounds as if they plan to bring home the body this time.

Yup, I caught that too. Very cryptic speech on LP's part and now I have more faith in finding Caylee.

I think TES found something when they were here that related to Caylee but the conditions were too strong to ruin the evidence if they plowed thru with their equipment and couldn't see what they were doing. Just my opinion but I think they know the location where she is located. LE has been biding its time waiting for TES to come back.

After Mr Padilla's comments tonight ITA with your thoughts Kathyn.

ITA. That is how I have always felt.

I was losing hope in finding Caylee until TM and LP were on tonight. I can't wait for justice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member