2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg. I hope they have this place under close guard - blocked off from ANYONE accessing it before TM gets here. They must... right? Right?

I did not catch all of what LP said about KC spending 15 minutes somewhere on her phone calling JCPenneys. What was that again? Did he say where that was b/c I thought he was saying they KNEW that was where the body was. HELP??:blowkiss:

yeah, she looks absolutely petrified!

caseyhighfive.jpg

oh snap!

Did Padilla really say regurgitate ?

yuppers...that was the word he used.
But at least..............FINALLY.........he admitted he was wrong about the dumpster theory.
I agree with a previous poster that tim found SOMETHING and I think Padilla knows that now. That is why he regurgitated. LOL

Something that keeps poppin in my head... and it was said again tonight on NG....
KC will only help search for a "live" Caylee...
I know if it were me, and thing happened to my daughter, I too would want her alive, however, she would be WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! What is wrong with her?!

Sorry, can't answer that.........mods don't allow 10,000 word posts.:beamup:

I hope Casey feels this vise tightening, inch by inch by inch. She better appreciate her last days of freedom.

Something must have changed LP's mind because 5 days ago he was convinced Caylee was at the landfill & that LE should check out the recycling bin next to the dumpster to find out where it was dumped.

Did Tim Miller ever search the local landfill in the Orlando area -?

Good question and LP agreed. That's an angle I haven't heard about.

Something HAS to be up, I don't think those would be said if there wasn't something to it.:confused:

I felt after the interview the other night LP was coming for that hearing to tell of her "threats" to the court.

I am betting LP and Tim are meeting in Orlando for more than that now.

Me too....methinks something is in the air...

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

And NG said LP was reporting in from San Antonio tonight. So he's down in Texas . . . hmmmmmm . . .

He should get all that reward money if/WHEN he finds her.

Yes he should. I have already donated but think it's time to give again. I bet LP has or will give him some funds. I think LP is a stand up guy. Tim Miller is nothing short of a saint in my book. God Bless all the searchers.

Can the co./individuals who put up the bond revoke it if the conditions are changed?

Yeah, they can but it's George and Cindy who signed for the bond. I assume the bonding company let them do this because they got money from 20/20 (was that right??) for the licensing of those Caylee videos and people estimated it at 250,000. I believe it was the very same week that the Anthony's signed for the bond for Casey.
Cindy especially, is so crazed in the notion that she is going to get Casey off that she would never revoke it...IMO.

Listening to that last interview of Cindy's with the 'calendar book', I was amazed at how crazy she is! Can't, or won't, answer a question straight.

I think NG has heard something, don't you?
Like a cell phone needed to make the great escape, or something??!!

Who do you think Casey would be calling on this secret cell phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member