• everyone who donated money to Caylee search fund
  • TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan
  • Ryan P
  • Will W
  • Brandon

It doesn't look to me like Sawgrass has really suffered, to my knowledge.

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.

I would add ZG's children

If I remember correctly AH is a blonde right? Everytime I go to the bank to cash a check i have to show my driver's license , and wellsfargo requires a 2nd proof of idenity my check card. So how did she cash a check at BOA without a fake Id?

I think she had Amy's ID - if you notice in the Target ones she hands them an ID.

I don't think that is true. I'm sure this isn't his first attractive client. He probably sees her as more of a daughter.

I'm fairly certain he gets what she may be eventually charged with.

Just another client, fine. A client that will give him lots of free advertising, ok by me too. I hope he doesn't see her as a daughter. I think he already has one. KC's world (now that it's been exposed) can't be personally enticing to any decent person. Little Caylee deserved better, and 99.9% of the population knows it.

Good one Lore!

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Target clerks who probably lost their jobs
  • Fusian, lost a lot of business since this hit the press
  • Anthony R
  • TonE L
  • Zenaida G
  • 12 yr old girl that got sick worrying about Caylee
  • Leonard P
  • everyone who donated money to Caylee search fund
  • TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.

How about Ryan and the BOA teller. That would be an automatic suspension even if she didn't lose her job.

I keep hearing how these type of people do not have a conscience or compassion. is this something they are born with? is it a state of min dto cover up something from the past? My newest sis in law will lie about what she has on while standing in front of you. i'm just wondering where this comes from. Also is there therapy for this or does this continue through their lives?

Actually, I asked a friend who had done psych counseling years ago, as I was curious about the causes.
His opinion was that they are born that way and they cannot be "repaired" because they see nothing wrong with what they do and thus no need to change. But that was just that opinion which could have been based on now abandoned theories. I am curious myself.

What caught my eye is she was buying Bud Lite, Sudifed, and METIMUCIL? Is that how she stays thin, eats then gets rid of it? ..lol. And Sudifed is either for allergies or getting high.
And in the bank she looks to the side while waiting. A sign of guilt when stealing is looking around you to see whos watching ( learned that working in retail and catching shoplifters/they always look around first).

Speaking from personal experience, I can say that anyone who deals at a personal level with a pathological type like Casey, is a victim. and I don't mean that like--Oh woe is me, poor poor me.

I mean just the mere fact of interacting with these people puts you in a position in which you have to rise above it and move on, or it will consume you.

You can beat yourself up forever over how many clues were overlooked relative to ALL THE LIES, and kick yourself ad infinitum for trusting something evil.

But they don't lie their way out of a jam, or to cover up things, exclusively. They lie about off the wall, can't figure out why they'd lie type facts. They do it smoooooothly, no nerves, and generally it is so ingrained that everyone gets fooled. The victims are accidentally in a club. They just don't know it at the time.
But you have to move on and allow yourself faith in humanity. You cannot be consumed by anger even though the whole thing is such a violation and a personal affront.
That is the only way to triumph over this type of pathological tidal wave of deceit.
And I'll tell you again from personal experience...Because there is never any remorse, it is very easy to stay bitter. But then again, the anger is consuming and the evil triumphs. The only part of the exposure of the evil-doing that makes these types uncomfy, is the inconvenience to their lifestyle that is resulting from getting caught.
They lose a parasitic host every time they are exposed, and that is frustrating for them. But as for remorse, that would require conscience and compassion and there is a VOID where those compartments would be in you or in me.
Sorry about all this rambling.
I just hope Amy and the others can put this behind them, and not allow it to have permanent effects on their interactions with other people...
Maybe I'll light a candle for all her victims.

Excellent post!

All of US who lose time in our days, weeks, and months reading and posting about this case.

Lets file a suit against her for disrupting our lives... maybe a class action cause Im sure there is more than a few of us out there.

Casey victim list:

• Target clerks who probably lost their jobs

I'm going to have to totally disagree with this one.

If the Target employee's had done their job correctly they wouldn't have lost their jobs.

Now Target is a victim of both Casey and their own employee's who allowed the checks to go through.

Dawn, the book in your avatar is an essential reader for anyone who would want to understand people like Casey Anthony. One of the scariest books I have ever read, not for a supernatural fear, but of how commonplace evil can really be in our society, neighborhoods, backyards.

"People of the Lie" is an eye opening book. It is required reading in psychology as are THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EVIL by Stephen A. Diamond, Ph. D., and the Stanford Prison Experiment. There are many books which describe KC available, but most are statistical and dry.

"People of the Lie" puts evil in terms anyone can understand.

I keep hearing how these type of people do not have a conscience or compassion. is this something they are born with? is it a state of min dto cover up something from the past? My newest sis in law will lie about what she has on while standing in front of you. i'm just wondering where this comes from. Also is there therapy for this or does this continue through their lives?

The forever debated question in Psychiatry. Nature V Nurture... Are they born or made?

I realize it's off topic here in this thread and don't want to hijack this thread but we have several different Psych threads that touch on this topic if you care to learn more!

From Target 1760 Waterford Lakes-Terminal95-Transaction8514-08July08 Word Document
SUBTOTAL 109.86
T = FL TAX6.5000% ON 17.67 1.15
TOTAL 111.01
042: CHECK PAYMENT 111.01
*APPROVED* RC=01
042: CHECK PAYMENT 111.01
MICR # T063000047T 005491737877A 0142
FL 2 (S) A535113865990
*APPROVED* RC=1 AUTH=3

MGS HDR/MODE/DLVR/ACPT/CMPG:00843/07/Y/N/19
END OF TRANSACTION #8514 END:12:03 PM
39888 165137 105563 5866 22342

Casey's DL# from pg 1 of 74 http://filehost.justfreespace.com/49Casey A - Target Waterford Lakes 7-08-08.zip

DLnumber.jpg

I think Casey had an "Amy ID" with a Casey picture on it

If she did have one shouldn't it have been in the evidence that was just released today? I read in the documents that she used her ID or at least one with her driver's license number on it.

I'm going to have to totally disagree with this one.

If the Target employee's had done their job correctly they wouldn't have lost their jobs.

Now Target is a victim of both Casey and their own employee's who allowed the checks to go through.

Lassie, I have to agree with you there. If the cashier had followed procedure, Casey would not have gotten away with it.

It's at the end of the July 8th video http://www.wftv.com/video/17660819/index.html

She folds in the seat on the cart right away on the July 10th vid, but somehow that first one got me more.

Watching that video - Casey gave her ID before the check for the alcohol - so when she gave it for the check the check out person didn't even look at it again, she'd already done it once - thats how Casey got away with it

I'd like to see the check with Casey's signature and then one with Amy's signature to see if Casey forged Amy's name how she wrote it - that would show premeditation

Casey acted so normal, but what I think is that Casey thought she was entitled to the money for some reason

AND who goes grocery shopping at Target! They are twice as much for food than any grocery store - my guess is that she knew that she could get away with it at Target

I feel bad for Amy, getting all of this off of her credit is going to be so hard!

I wonder if after seeing all of the evidence against Casey, will CA continue to believe and support her. How can Casey possibly explain that buying bras, clothes and groceries (with stolen money of course) was to somehow help in her search for Caylee. Wait, I know, this must be what she meant when she told police that she will lie and steal and do whatever it takes to get her daughter back. How stupid of me. :doh:

Geez, I tell ya, the b*lls on this girl.....

Well, didn't you know that she needed the bras and clothing to have something to wear at Fusions while looking for her daughter:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back