2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Announced on Headline News (Nancy Grace same channel). They know it's 1st degree murder or felony, both of which carry the death penalty. And they know there will be no bond.

YES! YES! YES! Come on Casey get ready to do the walk! I am so excited, I could pee myself. OOO yeah and Cindy feel free to join Casey.

I am so glad that she has been indicted! Finally, she is going to be held accountable!
WTF? She is going to defend herself? With JB as help? This is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What??? Who said this?

Now it is time to find this little baby and give her the proper respect and resting place that she deserves.

Fly, Fly, little wing, go to where the angels sing....

This may have changed since it is taking so long to post but 4 o' clock wesh news has a reporter outside the A house and she is reporting Cindy and Casey not home yet.

So, if she has been indicted, why hasn't she been re-arrested? Anyone??

Yes she has been arrested:Indictment handed down, Anthony taken into custody

Last Edited: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 4:05 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 3:59 PM EDT

Breaking News
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A grand jury has issued a sealed murder indictment in disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

What that charge is and who is named is not clear as the prosecution asked that the incitement be sealed until Casey Anthony was taken into custody. They also asked that bond be revoked. According to the Associated Press the sealed indictment is a murder charge.

Judge Belvin Perry granted both motions.

Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in the sheriff’s department car and taken away, where she was bound was unknown.

"They have seen and considered things which people shouldn’t have to see or consider, and vicariously have endured a lot of sorrow." said Lawson Lamar, State Attorney in the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida.

Meanwhile, 6 news Orlando just reported they picked up the change in George's language...that he was not asking people to "look for" Caylee but to "pray for" her. .. very sad.....

How do I keep missing EVERY live video today?

Yes she has been arrested:Indictment handed down, Anthony taken into custody

Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

HUH? What does that mean? Was she going to try and jump? Or maybe she was showing where she put her baby?

HUH? What does that mean? Was she going to try and jump? Or maybe she was showing where she put her baby?

Probably so the helicopters could not videotape the transfer into custody I would guess. Kind of like how they do it in tunnels in some of the movies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jewels2U
Back