2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy - I would also like to point out that the hospital ZFG went to after that accident would have have an address for her. LE is having a hard time searching for ZFG since KC has not given a phone number nor address. But wait... Cindy - KC knows what kind of car ZFG had, right? She saw the accident after all. It should be simple for LE to search all motor vehicle registrations for a match of type of vehicle/name. Also since ZFG was with for part of that month long vacation/work trip there may be hotel registration info.

[personally I don't believe any info exists but wish Cindy would take facts into consideration -- if she believes all KC's stories it would be easy to verify that info - that can't happen though because none of those things actually happened]

She actually stated in her interview with LE that she DOES NOT believe that story! She carrys on and on about it and then says "But I know now that none of that is true." :furious::furious::furious:

She does not elaborate exactly what she thinks KC was really doing during the JH/hardrock/hospital time. :confused:

didn't Baez say something yesterday to the affect of
when you hear Casey's version everyone will understand ?
don't we already have Casey's version? (lies)
is there another version?
is so then what is it?
how can LE and volunteers help find Caylee if you are basically admitting that you are holding back information
just don't get it
:bang:

If Casey was going to end up with the Bail Bondsman taking her to court, why did he not pick her up at Baez's office or let Cindy drive home or meet at a parking lot to do the exchange?
To have Casey switch cars under an overpass on a very busy roadway came across as very suspicious and I don't blame LE for tailing them all day and pulling the SUV over and arresting her.
Was the SUV waiting for them up on the curb/sidewalk? That's what it looked like from the video.

I watched Fox35 this morning and heard George state that the family had been receiving death threats and that was the reason for the switch.

In other reports I heard the excuse that KC wanted to spend time with her mother (that was supposedly why she requested an extension of her outing to 5:30pm). And there are other excuses out there, can't remember them all at the moment.

Anyway, in that Fox35 news story it was stated that LE says Casey was not going to turn herself in and that was the reason LE stopped the gray SUV.

I was so surprised at the "death threat" excuse and the reporter saying LE stated KC wasn't going to turn herself in that I took notes. But I assume the video clip is--or will be--on the Fox35 site.

You'd think everyone involved would get their story straight.

PS---it was also stated in this news clip that the A's claim Casey was trying to get permission to search for Caylee the entire time she's been missing and not just when Baez filed the motion. Hmmm....so why didn't he file the motion earlier??? :rolleyes:

Uhmmmmmmm because she always is pissy!!! I hate to say so but it's the truth.

Yesterday when I watched the interview with George my heart was literally breaking for that man. He is so absolutely crushed and I cannot imagine what yesterday must have been like for him. It brought me to tears, yes I have compassion for him.

I have compassion for George as well. He has said out of this world comments but he comes across with more sincerity than his unpleasant wife.
IMO Cindy has an "sourness" about her, I have aunts that have that same pissy look and character as Cindy, they are are also overbearing as well an mean women.

Yesterday when I watched the interview with George my heart was literally breaking for that man. He is so absolutely crushed and I cannot imagine what yesterday must have been like for him. It brought me to tears, yes I have compassion for him.

ITA, regardless of his level of responsibility for KC's behavior, he seems to be living in the real world, and is taking steps to END THIS NIGHTMARE... whereas CA insults our intelligence by regurgitating these absurd lies and explanations....to continue to insult LE efforts and complain about everyone else who has been trying to help.....I wish they'd charge her with obstruction, and LA also.

There is also no evidence that she wasn't. There are just lies, mis-truths and half truths. They have lied about this so big and often that even the media has stopped asking. I have no evidence to believe so but IMHO Casey never collected any DNA samples from LA.

I reckon GA aint the donor either
Don't take the bait Bobby62!

I have compassion for George as well. He has said out of this world comments but he comes across with more sincerity than his unpleasant wife.
IMO Cindy has an "sourness" about her, I have aunts that have that same pissy look and character as Cindy, they are also overbearing as well as mean women.

Cindy - I would also like to point out that the hospital ZFG went to after that accident would have have an address for her. LE is having a hard time searching for ZFG since KC has not given a phone number nor address. But wait... Cindy - KC knows what kind of car ZFG had, right? She saw the accident after all. It should be simple for LE to search all motor vehicle registrations for a match of type of vehicle/name. Also since ZFG was with for part of that month long vacation/work trip there may be hotel registration info.

[personally I don't believe any info exists but wish Cindy would take facts into consideration -- if she believes all KC's stories it would be easy to verify that info - that can't happen though because none of those things actually happened]

Cindy is grasping at straws in an attempt to create her own reality.

That wasn't what I meant. I am certain she killed her, but we just haven't been privy to that discovery release yet officially. The silence by the family on the accusations, and the repeated certainty by LP that Lee is the father on radio and several times on NG tells me that it might be true. It is the one thing that I have seen that would explain just about everything about the behavior from everyone involved.

I'm sorry if I came of as snarky... wasn't my intention.

The family certainly has issues and remind me of the Petersons. They refuse to face facts. The writing is on the wall but they refuse to see it. Nothing KC has done nor things Cindy says makes sense.

I think George walks wide circles around Cindy now.
Mr NeJame mentioned she may be on medication, I believe that.
I would agree Cindy is on "medication"...otherwise I don't know how she'd function! Is there something wrong with that? I'm on "medication," too!

Wow Cindy is still in denial. I think even if her little perfect angel Casy confessed to killing Caylee Cindy wouldn't belive it. She keeps saying Casey was a great mother and never hurt Caylee. Hello just because you haven't abused your child before doesn't mean you can't snap and murder them. When Cindy was asked what her and Casey talked about did Cindy say "I had to tell her that they weren't looking for Caylee" I assumed she meant LE. Cindy will always blame LE for not looking for an alive Caylee and focusing the investigation on Casey (where it should be)

There is nothing wrong with being on medication if it's needed. There is something wrong with her ridiculous statements and accusations of everyone other than Casey. If meds are altering her thinking so that she can't competently take a lie detector test, for example, maybe she should refrain from speaking so much about the case in that condition.

I am in complete disbelief that these parents- CA & GA- would continue this facade for SO long...it is absolutely beyond my comprehension after all the evidence that has been released. Not to mention the evidence we have not seen. I would go to the ends of the earth to protect my child, as I'm sure any parent would....but there comes a time when after all the lies and evidence and craziness..... a parent has to step away and face reality. When a child does something illegal/criminal, even though a parent loves them and wants to do everything within their power to protect them, there comes a time when a parent has to step up and do what is right. I will always feel that my child is my angel, but if he commits a crime, I will be the first to stand up and tell him that he must face the consequences of his actions.

Cindy keeps talking about how well she knows her daughter and how her daughter would never harm Caylee. Well Cindy, how quickly you forgot that you called Casey a sociopath a liar and thief, was seeing a therapist yourself, and was trying to figure out how to get custody of Caylee.

Cindy didn't think Casey was a great mother. Yet she expects us to believe she was? Whatever Cindy.

I watched Fox35 this morning and heard George state that the family had been receiving death threats and that was the reason for the switch.

In other reports I heard the excuse that KC wanted to spend time with her mother (that was supposedly why she requested an extension of her outing to 5:30pm). And there are other excuses out there, can't remember them all at the moment.

Anyway, in that Fox35 news story it was stated that LE says Casey was not going to turn herself in and that was the reason LE stopped the gray SUV.

I was so surprised at the "death threat" excuse and the reporter saying LE stated KC wasn't going to turn herself in that I took notes. But I assume the video clip is--or will be--on the Fox35 site.

You'd think everyone involved would get their story straight.

PS---it was also stated in this news clip that the A's claim Casey was trying to get permission to search for Caylee the entire time she's been missing and not just when Baez filed the motion. Hmmm....so why didn't he file the motion earlier??? :rolleyes:

We have heard of death threats against Casey and the family for months now.
The A's, or should I say Cindy, claiming Casey was trying to get permission to search is BS, Baez would have filed the motion many many weeks ago when they learned of Casey's Home confinement rules when she was released on Bond the first time.

Did Cindy and Casey leave Baez's office before or after the indictment was released?

I hope CA is right but I fear she is just holding onto hope that we all would if we lost a child. There is a saying, Just about any dream grows stronger, If you hold on a little longer, by Margo Gina Hart. That is what parents of lost children do until there is some finality. KC could bring that closing of emotions by telling us where Caylee is. That is why TM is the great man that he is in bringing the missing home to the families that need it. Without finding a body your wondering everyday if the missing is OK or being abused. CA needs rest and to see little Caylee one way or another.

Cindy keeps talking about how well she knows her daughter and how her daughter would never harm Caylee. Well Cindy, how quickly you forgot that you called Casey a sociopath a liar and thief, was seeing a therapist yourself, and was trying to figure out how to get custody of Caylee.

Cindy didn't think Casey was a great mother. Yet she expects us to believe she was? Whatever Cindy.

:clap::clap:Bravo!:clap::clap:

Cindy keeps her stories just about as straight as Casey's.

We have heard of death threats against Casey and the family for months now.
The A's, or should I say Cindy, claiming Casey was trying to get permission to search is BS, Baez would have filed the motion many many weeks ago when they learned of Casey's Home confinement rules when she was released on Bond the first time.

Did Cindy and Casey leave Baez's office before or after the indictment was released?

As far as I remember they left Baez's office just about the exact time that they were getting ready to read the GJ's decision.

ahhhhhhhhh, so HOLLY didn't get an 'exclusive'..........NO WAY could I hold up for an interview under all this! CA loves attention like KC.......it's all about her at the moment and let her talk.........she helps put nails in KC coffin........IMO, she's a liar and turning herself into 'entertainment'................

:waitasec: GA is still saying this, even though he was a major player in getting a GJ to return 1st degree murder charges? Did he spend an hour telling the GJ about his billboard?

we don't know what he said in there, or if he said anything incriminating at all. it could be that the other witnesses and evidence they have was enough to indict her regardless of any possible attempt george made to thwart it.

who knows?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back