2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When watching the NBC video (linked in the media section) I noticed CA has a scratch across her nose. Anyone else notice that?

Who puts a woren dress back on the plastic store hanger?

Mommy Drearest come to mind. " A Mickey Mouse Dress on a PLASTIC HANGER! "

I really don't get what the problem with that is? Honestly, a hanger is a hanger is a hanger....Certainly not anything that would cause me to raise an eyebrow. This state of denial that is going to cost so many people so much, that raises my eyebrows!

If Cindy would have put half as much effort into getting KC help for all her issues early on in her childhood, I'm sure we wouldn't be here discussing this crime. But now she feels the need to use all of her energy to spin such nonsense to protect KC, the problem Cindy is it is way to late and nobody is buying it. All a reaction to a very guilty conscience I'm sure.

I really don't get what the problem with that is? Honestly, a hanger is a hanger is a hanger....Certainly not anything that would cause me to raise an eyebrow. This state of denial that is going to cost so many people so much, that raises my eyebrows!

My problem is she is more than likely lieing again, the dress is crisp as if it came from a dry cleaner, they dont use store hangers.

Originally Posted by Dolce171: "Given the evidence we actually have, the truth will be told at the end," Cindy Anthony said. "It will be heard out in the courtroom. People will understand why her behaviors were such. That's all I can say right now."

Why not tell the truth from the BEGINNING????????????? OMG!!! "It will be heard at in the courtroom"...we will become enlightened as to why KC has behaved in this manner??? What kind of BS is this I ask you? They put this woman on national t.v. so we can listen to this kind of rubish? I am speechless!

I thought the exact thing as I listened to the words spewing from her mouth myself.

Riddle me this: CA is going to prove that no one (including herself?) is doing anything to find a "live Caylee", but she and her pathetic excuse for a daughter won't offer up "the truth" until "the end"? Annnnnd in the meanwhile....??.....what?

Your live Caylee just keeps "living on" with no financial or emotional support from her family, possibly being subjected to violence since the CA and KC have no idea who the "someone" who "took her" is?? Wha...!?

My head may explode soon.........%#%#@^^$@@#@!!!!!! What possible "truth" could explain this behavoir??? What possible scenario could these people hhave cooked up that explains not talking to LE, not giving info to LE, not cooperating with LE, not helping searchers, not searching themselves, not doing ANYTHING except spouting nonsense about this mysterious theory of what really happened, that cannot be tlked about until the trial!!!

If Cindy would have put half as much effort into getting KC help for all her issues early on in her childhood, I'm sure we wouldn't be here discussing this crime. But now she feels the need to use all of her energy to spin such nonsense to protect KC, the problem Cindy is it is way to late and nobody is buying it. All a reaction to a very guilty conscience I'm sure.

Not is my opinion..............She KNOWS the truth - She is in it for the MONEY now which the FIND CAYLEE fund is bringing in.

You don't expect her to work do you? Wonder what her work record is. It is rather funny if she really is a registered nurse, she is just working in an office answering phones. I need to look to see if her license is valid.

Originally Posted by Dolce171: "Given the evidence we actually have, the truth will be told at the end," Cindy Anthony said. "It will be heard out in the courtroom. People will understand why her behaviors were such. That's all I can say right now."

Why not tell the truth from the BEGINNING????????????? OMG!!! "It will be heard at in the courtroom"...we will become enlightened as to why KC has behaved in this manner??? What kind of BS is this I ask you? They put this woman on national t.v. so we can listen to this kind of rubish? I am speechless!

I thought the exact thing as I listened to the words spewing from her mouth myself.

Riddle me this: CA is going to prove that no one (including herself?) is doing anything to find a "live Caylee", but she and her pathetic excuse for a daughter won't offer up "the truth" until "the end"? Annnnnd in the meanwhile....??.....what?

Your live Caylee just keeps "living on" with no financial or emotional support from her family, possibly being subjected to violence since the CA and KC have no idea who the "someone" who "took her" is?? Wha...!?

Just reading your post reminded me for some reason that when KC was in jail the other times she wouldn't even let her family visit. I wonder why? And now that the "truth" is out, will she take visits from them since it appears she will be in jail a very long time.

My head may explode soon.........%#%#@^^$@@#@!!!!!! What possible "truth" could explain this behavoir??? What possible scenario could these people hhave cooked up that explains not talking to LE, not giving info to LE, not cooperating with LE, not helping searchers, not searching themselves, not doing ANYTHING except spouting nonsense about this mysterious theory of what really happened, that cannot be tlked about until the trial!!!

The script that was given to her to follow so that she would be sure Caylee would not be harmed, she had to behave as if she was a selfish Bee eye tee see h in order to convince the kidnappers watching that she loved her daughter and wanted her back - okay of course we get it.

Exactly!! I would be all over the media getting that story out!! Forget the trial!!

Everything is always in the future for this family. She has to hang on to this story acting like she believes it or she can't keep COLLECTING BLOOD MONEY for the Caylee search (although she refuses to give any to TES to really search)

68d9a8.jpg

Caylee is wearing the dress Cindy is holding....I think! :)
Cindy does not even know if that is the dress they found!!!

True, because Caylee was said to have several Disney dresses. Who says that's the one they found in the woods? Testing will tell if it's her dress or not.

She actually stated in her interview with LE that she DOES NOT believe that story! She carrys on and on about it and then says "But I know now that none of that is true." :furious::furious::furious:

She does not elaborate exactly what she thinks KC was really doing during the JH/hardrock/hospital time. :confused:

Which car was Caylee in? :confused:

Yes - "In the meanwhile ... WHAT?".... Has CA stopped to think that producing the truth NOW could actually help to locate her grand-daugther ???? :bang:

The script that was given to her to follow so that she would be sure Caylee would not be harmed, she had to behave as if she was a selfish Bee eye tee see h in order to convince the kidnappers watching that she loved her daughter and wanted her back - okay of course we get it.

Darn............if I had just realized that, I would have not thought KC was a thieving, lying, murdering, manipulative, honky tonk, pole dancing ho.

Originally Posted by MarleneM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If KC knows something that will keep her out of jail, she will not be waiting for the trial to scream it out, she would have told authorities a long time ago before the charges were made. CA said this morning that they have known since JULY that the state was building a case against KC - SINCE JULY!! so why oh why didn't KC tell them what she knew back then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back