2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't bring myself to watching Cindy..I had a long come to Jesus meeting last night, and started feeling sorry for her. Last thing I need to do is watch more from her.
Tim said that he didn't think the dress was Caylee's and most certainly I think it could be planted for someone to find so that Cindy could do this, or just simply one was found, and for ONCE, Cindy can prove it not to be Caylee.
Sadly, she can't prove anything else..
Caylee is dead, and this woman will not believe it even with positive forensics.

I am definitely starting to understand how her daughter could have been ch*tt-face lying to her for years on end...This woman insists on living in her own reality. This is nuts.

Love how Meredith had to cut off CA, who was rambling on and on. There's no getting through to Cindy, is there?

Also, when she said that there's nothing in the world that would make her think that KC did anything to Caylee, makes me wonder. Weren't CA's first words, when she found out Caylee was missing, "What have you done????"

Wow...she really is delusional about this whole case. There is CA's version of events and then there is the rest of the worlds...

Love how Meredith had to cut off CA, who was rambling on and on. There's no getting through to Cindy, is there?

Also, when she said that there's nothing in the world that would make her think that KC did anything to Caylee, makes me wonder. Weren't CA's first words, when she found out Caylee was missing, "What have you done????"

Ah yes...But she very quickly re-scripted the shoot didn't she...What have you done? (Scene 1) to Who took her? (Scene 2).

I can't believe she still won't believe the evidence! If KC is so innocent share some of the darn evidence you have, if it is REAL. Why would they keep their mouths shut and let her go to trial for murder if they feel they have the real truth. I wouldn't, not for a second. I would be singing from the rooftops the evidence to prove me innocent.

Wow...she really is delusional about this whole case. There is CA's version of events and then there is the rest of the worlds...

Sheriff Beary said, and I quote "painfully obvious" what happened. It is painfully obvious as well why Casey is the way she is when you see Cindy.

WOW! Nothing new came out of that interview, except holding up the little Mickey Mouse dress.

Still bringing up the Tips they are going to get from OCSO - at least half of which CINDY called in.

She is just pitiful.
Have said before: Someone needs to do something for her.
She needs professional help badly.
Will anyone step forward to help her?

Poor Cindy. Someone that loves her needs to Baker Act her. She really needs help. I hope KC feels that same stinging pain and horror I see in that lady's eyes. It is unforgivable what KC has done to her family.

Still bringing up the Tips they are going to get from OCSO - at least half of which CINDY called in.

No sense in taking tips about Caylee sightings when it is painfully obvious she is no longer alive.

Sheriff Beary said, and I quote "painfully obvious" what happened. It is painfully obvious as well why Casey is the way she is when you see Cindy.

Well put, Broderick.

Another thing that stuck out during the Today Show interview was Cindy saying, "I told her all day yesterday that you know they haven't been looking for Caylee." She said that they have been trying to protect KC from everything that is going on.

What??? Someone please explain to me how Cindy could think that LE has not been looking for this child. I am outraged by this statement on national television.

I just watched this. I hope after the Casey affair is taken care of that this stupid woman is arrested. Casey could tell her that the imaginary nanny can't be found because she is invisible and she would believe it will all her little heart.

They showed a little clip of GA's interview on wftv's sister station more to come later. Said they cried and sobbed all night long. CA has a few interviews this morning. Still believes Caylee will be found. Didn't come out and say alive, just found.

Well put, Broderick.

Another thing that stuck out during the Today Show interview was Cindy saying, "I told her all day yesterday that you know they haven't been looking for Caylee." She said that they have been trying to protect KC from everything that is going on.

What??? Someone please explain to me how Cindy could think that LE has not been looking for this child. I am outraged by this statement on national television.

I am outraged that "they have been trying to protect Casey from everything that is going on" when they SHOULD have been trying to get the TRUTH out of her!

Enable, enable, enable. The Story of Casey's life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back