2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About Caylee being moved- QuickAttack posted a very detailed and insightful analysis and report about maggots.. fly and maggot gestation period, etc., and published it about 6 weeks ago. As gruesome as it sounds, it might be worthwhile to go back and give it a read. Bottom line is that Caylee's body would most likely have been moved. The dogs did hit on the back yard, several places. The backyard was re-vamped, a big bush was moved, dirt was taken out for the pavers,.....

Link to thread, please?

Hey Seriously........he looks pretty dapper in his suit, badge and even his crutch! Better save that picture.
(wiping the drool off my keys to type) You think I didn't steal that one already or what?!?! :woohoo: It just makes me happy when she posts and it catches me off guard. LOL

ETA: Yuri is never off topic, by the way! >wink<

There's only one way to cover the area and that is to search it. That's the way I see it anyway. If we don't find her there, then there's no loss, no gain.
I am hopeful that after LE sees that clip today...they will be out there in full force tomorrow.

So if she moved it from the yard to this so called witness place would she have enough time to move it again until she gets arrested? My dates are messed up in my head this late.

I think she only moved her once from the backyard...where she left her after driving her there. The body was simply in no condition to be moved again after that. :(

So what was the date Paul saw this?

Basically, the scenario is that Caylee died about the 15-16 and moved about 2 weeks later. Just in time for the yard work, pavers, that were done around the 4th of July, if I have the dates straight.

Please note that there is a cautionary message that advises readers that this is not for the squeamish.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69646&highlight=maggots+quickattack

That's very telling...and very disturbing. :(

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

That will be extremely significant come trial (if she doesn't plea).

OT - yes, this avatar was one of the offered ones.

Basically, the scenario is that Caylee died about the 15-16 and moved about 2 weeks later. Just in time for the yard work, pavers, that were done around the 4th of July, if I have the dates straight.
And when did Paul see this KC looking girl?

That's very telling...and very disturbing. :(

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

That will be extremely significant come trial (if she doesn't plea).

OT - yes, this avatar was one of the offered ones.

I love saki as much as your chicken does lol

Would you guys please edit out the maggot talk? Ugh! Thanks! That is why it has its own thread. Besides, it doesn't have anything to do with New witness guy that I can tell.

I love saki as much as your chicken does lol

Wait, the dogs did pick up a scent in the backyard?????? Wow, I must of missed that info.

OT - Sake is good. lol :)

I'm a huge fan of HH Munro, a writer/poet, whose pen name was Saki. One of his stories was in the Alfred Hitchcock Series in the 60's (I'm young though, only 30, but I love AH..lol)

I've got to go to the rant thread. What is very disturbing to me is the fact that the Cindy and George have not been charged with obstructing justice, at least. Their complicity in this series of crimininal behavior is nothing less than loathsome and despicable, in my informed opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425