2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bet on it and the flies were getting really bad at that point.

Agreed. As much as I love LP, his theory has the baby in the car for roughly 8 days before final place.. no way, imo.. But you knew that :)

If you go northwest from the bridge by about 30 feet or so, you will see a clearing between two trees........that looks just like the same place Paul (the new witness) was standing.

If you click on Street View you will see the clearing they are talking about. Just to the right of the clearing is that big old tree they kept showing:

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=28.393798,-81.324709&spn=0.000563,0.000858&z=20

Here is a screenshot:

http://members.aol.com/RealSundanceKid/Clearing3.jpg

Clearing3.jpg

Agreed. As much as I love LP, his theory has the baby in the car for roughly 8 days before final place.. no way, imo.. But you knew that :)
I agree, too. I don't see it happening that way. However, his timeline for the move might not be too far off or even right on the money. It would be June 24th.

No one is "falling for it", but it is worth discussing and checking out his story. So far it is more credible than any sighting of an alive Caylee to date. If this helps find Caylee then he sure isn't hurting anything by going on television to tell his story if he couldn't get anyone else to listen. I will give him his 15 minutes. If it turns out he is telling the truth...he can have as many minutes as he wants.

If LE got a tip that a girl in a white pontiac was at a specific wooded location on a specific day, and she was leaving the woods with a shovel do you think for one minute they would not jump on that? LE has been working on this for over 90 days and I think their #1 concern is finding Caylee's body. I seriously doubt they would ignore this kind of tip. Why has he waited 90 days to come forward and get this out on the news? You don't just call the hotline and drop the ball with information like this. TES has been there twice, and now that they are gone he is pleading for this place to be searched. He could have marched right up to Tim Miller and told him what he saw but he didn't. The guy is sketchy. JMO

Since we're talking about searching, I thought I'd post this here for those who haven't seen it. Dedicated to OSCO, TES, LP and all the rest of us who want her to be found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZbxYBrIZmc

That precious beautiful child...what a heart wrenching film.

When casey was on the screen I felt anger and hatred....that might sound awful...I was surprised myself at the feelings.

The whole Anthony family should have to look at that and quit covering for that Casey.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

After Sundance posted the exact location, I re-watched the video of the new witness, Paul K. That old tree really stands out! I listened carefully, and he said that a bridge of old tires is the only access to the railroad tracks. So, any searchers should look for those old tires. When Paul indicated the well-dressed man fishing, he pointed to the bridge on Boggy Creek Road, not the railroad bridge.

The reporter states that the media reported the previous sighting by a woman, of a white Pontiac Sunbird parked in the median, and she thought it was her friend's car, until she got closer and saw that this car had a bumper sticker where her friend's car didn't. In that report, the young woman was coming out of the woods and was wearing athletic clothing and a baseball hat.

The sighting by the woman was reported in the media on October 2nd, and the reporter said that this new witness's sighting was in the same time frame and same area.

I remember that the woman who was the subject of the Oct. 2nd report, stated that her sighting took place sometime between June 21 and 28. That was the closest she could remember - during that week. Evidently this new witness's sighting was within the same time frame.

Ok so he claims he saw a woman walking out of the woods toward her car as they were DRIVING down the road, but Jimmy wouldn't stop. So if they are MOVING in a vehicle how did he see the woman open the trunk, and fumble around almost knocking her hat off? Were they going one mile per hour gawking at her or what? How did he just happen to see a well dressed man on a cell phone pretending to fish through the woods? Does he have x-ray vision? This guy is so full of BS, and channel 9 news is a tabloid for even reporting it. He doesn't even sound believable.

A theory for why she could have been there one day in a ball cap and another day in a straw hat.... One day to dispose of Caylee's body, then after going home she realized- Oh, shoot I forgot to dump her backpack! So back she goes to dump the backpack.

Reading you all's description of what the guy said, it sounds like he might be credible. As to how he could have seen so many details in the time while driving by I think possibly she could have been only a step or two away from the car and the guy maybe made an assumption that she was coming from the woods. Then seeing her rumaging in the trunk, and as they came up to the car observing the color of the sunglasses, her hat etc. He was the passenger and I know when I am a passenger and see someone along the road my eyes are drawn to the person even if I don't know them.

The guy fishing. For some reason I don't believe he was a lookout. If Casey had confided in someone and persuaded them to go out there with her, I think she would have had him either walk with her into the woods or she would have been the lookout while he went into the woods. I mean if she was able to talk him into going with her, she could have talked him into doing it for her. I think he was just a guy who was fishing and got a phone call.

I sincerely hope that this is not the person that emailed and PM'd me several times while TES was in orlando and was discounted then.

If I'm right, I will post the email on here, This person is/was a poster here, it was not a PM.

Paladine, that is the correct account that I was sent via email by a WS'r (not the poster) on September 7th.

I have actually re-read the PM to better answer your question. It is against the TOS to post it, but I can say that this poster has NEVER made a single post on here, apparently only reads, and joined the very day they PM'd me, that's all I know, fwiw, I did not respond.

Baz, I did not respond, and it was the only correspondence I ever received

Blink, Im a little confused, so just wanted to get some clarication. I understand, from reading your posts, you said this person pm'd you several times as well as emailed you. Was it the same thing just copied and pasted in all the pms and the email or was it adding diff things each time? Do you feel it was this guy(or whoever was with him), the woman that said she saw Casey in the hat, or just a member here who was commenting to you on the eyewitnesses account?

Im trying to figure out as well why wouldnt LE have followed up on a tip like this? Is it possible LE did but its not common practice for them to return calls or update the 'tipper'? (sorry I dont know anything about this as thankfully Ive never had to call a tipline) Wouldnt it be a safe measure for someone (like the news station airing this mans report) to contact LE and ask if they did indeed recieve this tip and did they look into it?

Also, as for the shovel that one or two of these 'witnesses' have spotted the person with, we already know she borrowed her neighbors shovel for only about an hour tops and it was returned clean. Do the A's have a shovel and if so has it been examined by LE?

Sorry so many questions for ya'll to answer, just trying to make sense of this and get some things clear.

If you click on Street View you will see the clearing they are talking about. Just to the right of the clearing is that big old tree they kept showing:

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=28.393798,-81.324709&spn=0.000563,0.000858&z=20

Here is a screenshot:

http://members.aol.com/RealSundanceKid/Clearing3.jpg

Clearing3.jpg

Great picture, Sundance........as I clicked on your map link and panned a little southeast and then enlarged this is what I see......a white car parked on the side of the road. Makes me wonder when this particular satellite map was done?? Spooky?? It almost looks like the white car has a black bra to me.

00BoggyCreekWhiteCar.jpg

Here are some other map views for anyone who might want to search the area:

00BoggyCreekClearing3.jpg

00BoggyCreekClearing.jpg

00BoggyCreekClearingShowingBridge.jpg

00BoggyCreekClearingLarger.jpg

And this last one was taken from the news broadcast with the witness......look for this tree:

00BoggyCreekClearingTreeNoLeavesFro.jpg

Marsha, wow that was weird! Were you able to zoom in any further or was that the closest image of the car you could get?

Marsha, wow that was weird! Were you able to zoom in any further or was that the closest image of the car you could get?

That was the closest image I could get......it is weird isn't it?.....to be on the map we are all looking at.....and pulled off to the side of the road.

Since I can't watch that channel I found another synopsis.

here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

If a good tip, who was the lookout that was well-dressed?

Someone else posted that if KC talked someone in to going with her, they would have 'done it for her'...Not necessarily! I think GA (or LA) fits that discription (well dressed) because he would have made her do it herself to punish her.
Also, yes, she might have wanted to return to the scene of the crime maybe to show her mom were she put Caylee. And another thougth...I wonder where Caylee was conceived. Perhaps she put her in the same location "close to home." Ok you guys, don't laugh at me...lol...it's just a thought!
BTW, I tend to believe this guy after watching the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro