2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great picture, Sundance........as I clicked on your map link and panned a little southeast and then enlarged this is what I see......a white car parked on the side of the road. Makes me wonder when this particular satellite map was done?? Spooky?? It almost looks like the white car has a black bra to me.

00BoggyCreekWhiteCar.jpg

Here are some other map views for anyone who might want to search the area:

00BoggyCreekClearing3.jpg

00BoggyCreekClearing.jpg

00BoggyCreekClearingShowingBridge.jpg

00BoggyCreekClearingLarger.jpg

And this last one was taken from the news broadcast with the witness......look for this tree:

00BoggyCreekClearingTreeNoLeavesFro.jpg

Oh, good find Marsha! How spooky is that?

The name of the clip is "Caylee will be found."

From jrossvideo.

Yay, I finally got it to work. Great video. The picture in the middle of Caylee crying and reaching for the camera makes me really mad and sad.:furious:

That was the closest image I could get......it is weird isn't it?.....to be on the map we are all looking at.....and pulled off to the side of the road.

WOW Marsha, I leave for 4 hours to sleep and now this picture!! Good job!

That was the closest image I could get......it is weird isn't it?.....to be on the map we are all looking at.....and pulled off to the side of the road.

Here is a map with the clearing and the car marked for those of us who are map challenged:

ClearingAndCar.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=28.392854,-81.323783&spn=0.000593,0.001202&z=20

I can't get any closer to the car either, and when I go to Street View, even if I am right on top of the car, I can't see it. Difference in the satellite angle or something I guess.

Here is a map with the clearing and the car marked for those of us who are map challenged:

ClearingAndCar.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=28.392854,-81.323783&spn=0.000593,0.001202&z=20

I can't get any closer to the car either, and when I go to Street View, even if I am right on top of the car, I can't see it. Difference in the satellite angle or something I guess.
I agree that its weird that there's a car there but its highly unlikely that the satellite snapped KC's alledged car while she was pulled up to the side of the road. The pics are snapped and updated over a period of time. If you're curious, usually there is a watermark indicating when the pic was taken. Have a careful look on the pic and you will probably find it. :)

Does anybody know if LE is (or has) searched the area ? I sure hate to have a bunch of people trample and destroy a possible crime scene. If this story is true then with the shovel we would need a cadaver dog to find the grave.

I'm only on page 6, but am I the only one that's not believing this "tip"? There's a $250k reward. This story broke in July. Why is he just now coming forth? Why wait until TES pulls out before going public with this? Even if he did report it twice before and LE didn't do anything with it - he still could have gone to the media long before now.

I'm calling b.s. on this.

Route from the Anthony home

A. Anthony home
B. Boggy Creek Rd. near bridge

ScreenHunter_6.jpg

22 minutes travel time 13.28 miles

ScreenHunter_7-1.jpg

I watched the video and I think I have to agree with Truthseeker on this one. No car is going to be going that slow on that road - unless they are having car trouble. Even if they were only going 20 -25 miles an hour looking for scrap metal - thereis just no way he saw all the details he said he saw. the man on the bridge who was only pretending to fish, that was the detail that pushed him over the edge from possible witness to attention seeker, for me. Sorry, I think this is someone else looking for their 15 minutes in the spotlight.
When my son goes looking for scrap metal he drives way slower than 20, more like 5 mph. Don't know is if is reliable or not but think it definetly needs more checking into and searching there.

I'm only on page 6, but am I the only one that's not believing this "tip"? There's a $250k reward. This story broke in July. Why is he just now coming forth? Why wait until TES pulls out before going public with this? Even if he did report it twice before and LE didn't do anything with it - he still could have gone to the media long before now.

I'm calling b.s. on this.
The reward is only for a Live child!

I looked it up on Google Earth and the picture at (28.392854,-81.323783) with the white car was taken in October 2006. Oh well.

I thought the man sounded very credible too. The fact that there were two sightings by two different people, who both gave the similar descriptions of the vehicle and the woman they saw, makes it even more credible.

In the woman's description, she says the girl was wearing a baseball hat, whereas in this man's description, he says it was a straw hat. What if it was Casey and she was there on two separate days........one day to scout out the area, and the second time to bury the body?

If Casey buried Caylee (as opposed to dumping her in water), I would have thought more people would have spotted her during the day - first looking for a spot she felt would remain secret and maybe digging - then later bringing the body from where ever and burying her.

Just wow. If by miracle this was taken when she did the deed of disposal, it would be a miracle by God.

This would be why she had her mom take her there one last time before being arrested. She wanted to be near Caylee one last time.

I looked it up on Google Earth and the picture at (28.392854,-81.323783) with the white car was taken in October 2006. Oh well.

Does someone know how to verify with the google folks?

Okay, what I find interesting is that there is a pic on google earth of that area with a white car.

This makes me very suspicious of this witness's story. What if HE went on google earth looking at that area and saw this pic with the car and came up with the story. I just wanted to throw that into the ring.

The well dress guy makes me suspicious to begin with. We have seen KC's friends and I dont know what this witness means by well dressed. If he means club type clothes okay. If he means suit and tie, I highly doubt these guys wear there sunday best out to act as look out or if they even have sunday best.

Where do you get that from? Everything I've read says "for information that leads to finding Caylee." It doesn't say "only if found alive".

Crete,

The reward is for the "safe return" of Caylee. I hardly think a dead Caylee would qualify as "safe return".

T

Okay, so this morning the well dressed for work guy again came to my apartment complex to fish..he had on dress pants..maybe dockers, a button down collared shirt a fishing pole and as usual talking on his phone....I am telling you my complex is out of the way..but the lake is considered public access....you just have to drive through the complex.

I again have to say I feel as though the guy on the bridge is just a guy on the bridge who has probably been fishing that spot forever and was there just fishing for a few to relieve stress of the day..

Our complex was built 15 years ago..I bet the guy who I see fishing has been coming here since before they paved a road and built this place...back when you had to park out on the side of the road and walk through the woods on the dirt path to get to it..

It would be great though if the wittness or whoever he might have been talking on the phone see the report and come forward.

I'd take a picture of him to show you how he dresses to fish here..but I do not want to put an innocent person on the web..KWIM?

I agree that its weird that there's a car there but its highly unlikely that the satellite snapped KC's alledged car while she was pulled up to the side of the road. The pics are snapped and updated over a period of time. If you're curious, usually there is a watermark indicating when the pic was taken. Have a careful look on the pic and you will probably find it. :)

We need to find that watermark! Where on the map would it be?!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member