2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big straw hat.........sounds like an older person. Big red sunglasses.

The woman said the girl had on jogging clothes wearing a ball cap.

turbo i think i did see a fence in one of the shots from nancy g shots.

Ok, first let me say I do not think this guy is credible, so anything I say is geared towards NOT believing him. He said he called the tip line twice and no one from LE called him back - but that does not mean LE didn't check out his tip - it just means they didn't call him back. It is entirely possible that someone did go out there and check and either what he said didn't match up with what was there or LE knows something that we don't know that makes them sure this tip is not credible. I'm just not buying this guys story - I don't care how slow they were going. a man pretending to fish - while on a cell phone -while being a look out - nope, not buying it. Just my opinion, of course :)

I know this is far fetched but WHAT IF....KC was really fleeing to take her life with Caylee? I mean WHY of ALL the places in Orlando would CA take KC to Boggy Creek Rd?

Possibility to point out to CA where she dumped the body so that CA, GA and/or LA could watch it and move it if the area was being searched.

I agree. I was in that area the last time we were in Orlando looking at a piece of property and it is almost a spooky area. One of our friends there told us not to buy anything in that area because there had been some bodies found in that area dumped. They told us it was sort of like a dumping ground for drug dealers.

Is that true, Orlando residents?

Hmm. I'd never heard that, but it would make sense. Its a whole lot of desolate land, and so maybe.

A big straw hat.........sounds like an older person. Big red sunglasses.

The woman said the girl had on jogging clothes wearing a ball cap.
First, it depends on the hat. If it was a straw cowboy type...Casey's. If it was a bonnet sun hat type...Cindy's (she could have "borrowed" it). We all know Casey's passion for large sunglasses in every color...so those could be her's.

I don't think this guy is credible at all. Does anyone have any background info on him. Where he lives, what he does for a living, etc.?

Not yet. We haven't gotten that far. LOL

Poor fella. He is getting ready to find out why they call us sleuths. ;)

Possibility to point out to CA where she dumped the body so that CA, GA and/or LA could watch it and move it if the area was being searched.

The gig was up - that could have been it. She was showing CA where.

a couple things i wanted to throw out there...

exit has said if he would pick anywhere to look, it would be boggy creek.

there is a fence around the sawgrass plantation, it's down the street from the sawgrass apartments.. IF IRC.

I don't think this guy is credible at all. Does anyone have any background info on him. Where he lives, what he does for a living, etc.?
Not for nothing, but I don't buy this guy's story either.

Any sink holes in this area? Didn't they find evidence of her looking up sinkholes? Since we still don't know what happened to Caylee, it is possible that one trip out to the airport area was to dispose of Caylee and another trip was to get rid of evidence. When did she shower @ JGs? Maybe after she took care of her evidence. who knows???

It's on the calender when...i can't remember off the top of my head.

I would like to know if JG remembers what she was wearing when she showed up. Has that been noted?

The gig was up - that could have been it. She was showing CA where.

Makes sense to me. Why else would they tear a## out there. There was a method to their madness. The hand off could have been anywhere - neither KC or CA are camera shy.

:behindbar:behindbar
First, it depends on the hat. If it was a straw cowboy type...Casey's. If it was a bonnet sun hat type...Cindy's (she could have "borrowed" it). We all know Casey's passion for large sunglasses in every color...so those could be her's.

On the thread about the new tip yesterday, some poster found and posted a pic of kc with the red sunglasses on.

Most criminal experts will tell you that women normally do not take the time to bury a body -- it's too much trouble.

They normally "dump" it somewhere.

So I believe this "tip" is bogus. I think Caylee is at the landfill.

I cant see Casey sweating over digging a hole. Plus didnt she borrow that shovel for a short time, as in hours, without leaving the house? I think she put Caylee in the water!

On one of the threads there was a photo of a body of water---possibly Boggy Creek---it was a physic who said the body was by a bridge, water came and floated it downstream, shows a dip in the stream and a white hand indicating where the body would be found. She said keep walking until you think you have gone too far and there she will be or something to that affect.

Anybody remember where that was. When I saw the water along the railroad, I thought of this thread.

I have always suspected that she dug a hole prior to the murder..like days before or longer and only needed to fill it in after putting the body in it..JMHO

This would make good sense. My only trouble is Casey being dumb enough to carry a body around in a car in Florida heat. If she prepared a hole, then it would have made sense to dispose of the body quickly. This case really has some puzzles. One minute she seems smart and then the next very dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce