2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, keep in mind that over 90% of police tips do not pan out. So, the odds are against this one. And why did he wait so long?

well, keep in mind that over 90% of police tips do not pan out. So, the odds are against this one. And why did he wait so long?

According to them they didn't wait. They left messages twice on the tip line previously.

so this one is being put to rest?

Do most think it is a hoax now?

sorry, just trying to keep up ;)

I think it's a hoax. This guy doesn't even sound credible. I've listened to him like five times, and frankly his story does not add up. It's not possible to see a well dressed man on a cell phone pretending to fish THROUGH the woods from the road if you are in a moving vehicle. He would have to get out, hike into the area, walk over tires, and over the tracks to see this man up close.

He claims the woman he saw was coming out from the woods with a shovel. Unless he stopped, and pulled over he could not possibly see her open the trunk, fumble around, hit her head, and almost lose her hat. :rolleyes:

TES has been there twice. This guy is a local. Why wouldn't he spill this weeks ago to the media, TES, LE, and anyone who would listen? Suddenly he feels the need to talk after THREE MONTHS have passed by?

People like this are just trying insert themselves into an investigation trying to be a part of the big story. They are just as bad as Casey, because they believe their own lies. :bang:

I think it's a hoax. This guy doesn't even sound credible. I've listened to him like five times, and frankly his story does not add up. It's not possible to see a well dressed man on a cell phone pretending to fish THROUGH the woods from the road if you are in a moving vehicle. He would have to get out, hike into the area, walk over tires, and over the tracks to see this man up close.

He claims the woman he saw was coming out from the woods with a shovel. Unless he stopped, and pulled over he could not possibly see her open the trunk, fumble around, hit her head, and almost lose her hat. :rolleyes:

TES has been there twice. This guy is a local. Why wouldn't he spill this weeks ago to the media, TES, LE, and anyone who would listen? Suddenly he feels the need to talk after THREE MONTHS have passed by?

People like this are just trying insert themselves into an investigation trying to be a part of the big story. They are just as bad as Casey, because they believe their own lies. :bang:

Could be..but it doesnt hurt to check it out again..the way I understand it, the guy did report it a while ago....more than once..and he was never contacted..thats why we have tiplines...the tips should be cheked out..some are legit..some arent..

I sincerely hope that this is not the person that emailed and PM'd me several times while TES was in orlando and was discounted then.

If it is Channel 6 had better do their fact checking prior to televising this interview. Their have been enough folks looking to get air time on this baby, I'm over it. If I am wrong, I will apologize.

If I'm right, I will post the email on here, This person is/was a poster here, it was not a PM.
Thank you, Blink! :blowkiss:

You will be able to distinguish the WSers by the conversations of maggots and the body farm evidence. No shirts needed. (Or wear a WWYMD? marker tat on your hand!)

OR by the way we are all following Det. Melich around (if he is there) and staring at him adoringly and sighing? :blowkiss:

P.S. Det. Melich, if you are reading this, we really wouldn't follow you around, we would just stand at a distance and stare!

Could be..but it doesnt hurt to check it out again..the way I understand it, the guy did report it a while ago....more than once..and he was never contacted..thats why we have tiplines...the tips should be cheked out..some are legit..some arent..

There's an old saying my mama has said to me for years!!!
"The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease"

Seriously, anybody who had this kind of information would have been, and should have been raising he!! three months ago with every news network, the FBI, and LE. He probably was not contacted because his story does not add up. LE probably knows the shovel never even left the house.

OR by the way we are all following Det. Melich around (if he is there) and staring at him adoringly and sighing? :blowkiss:

P.S. Det. Melich, if you are reading this, we really wouldn't follow you around, we would just stand at a distance and stare!

They'll be the ones with the funny glazed over look and drool stains on their shirts

Do we know what date this guy says he saw Casey's car? Could it have been the Friday when she ran out of gas?

You will be able to distinguish the WSers by the conversations of maggots and the body farm evidence. No shirts needed. (Or wear a WWYMD? marker tat on your hand!)

Did you get a temp tattoo, SS?

The limited forensics we are privy to point to the trunk of Casey's car and the As backyard. The forensics we have not been provided were enough to convince a GJ of indicting Casey of Murder 1. I cannot wait until trial!

There's an old saying my mama has said to me for years!!!
"The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease"

Seriously, anybody who had this kind of information would have been, and should have been raising he!! three months ago with every news network, the FBI, and LE. He probably was not contacted because his story does not add up. LE probably knows the shovel never even left the house.

I witnessed a murder as did many other people--I didn't contact the police.
I thought with all the people who had seen the same thing that I did that they would have more than enough info to go on.

Well I felt bad which meant I kept thinking about what I had saw.

And I tell you I went over it and over it and started thinking that maybe I hadn't seen all that I thought I did and that maybe I thought I had seen what I had seen because it was what I wanted to see.

And it went on and on--I got to the point that all I knew for sure was that I was as confused as hell

About 1 month after the killing I went to the police department and told my story---nothing happened at all and I was mad--I felt like I put myself and my family in danger and these people couldn't be bothered

A few months later they arrested all the guys involved.

I guess what I'm trying to say is--not everyone wants to get involved--not everyone is sure what they seen means anything--people assume that others who saw the same thing will step up to the plate and they won't have to--they go over and over in their head the information they have and pick it apart till they convince themselves it was nothing and when they do go in to tell what they know they never know if something came of that info until they're needed to relay that info again

Ok so he claims he saw a woman walking out of the woods toward her car as they were DRIVING down the road, but Jimmy wouldn't stop. So if they are MOVING in a vehicle how did he see the woman open the trunk, and fumble around almost knocking her hat off? Were they going one mile per hour gawking at her or what? How did he just happen to see a well dressed man on a cell phone pretending to fish through the woods? Does he have x-ray vision? This guy is so full of BS, and channel 9 news is a tabloid for even reporting it. He doesn't even sound believable.

Instead of dismissing his story, what's the harm in checking it out?

And do you know where that spot is exactly?! :confused:

The general description of the area is all that was released and it sounds a lot like this one. It was on a road without much traffic near the airport..etc. Nothing specific was released from her sighting that I am aware of.

At the very end of the video of the new witness, Paul Kovach, the reporter sums it up by saying that the woman's sighting was reported by the media on October 2nd, and that her sighting was in the same time frame and same area.

I remember that at the time the media reported on the woman's sighting, she stated that it was sometime between June 21 and June 28.......sometime in that week's period, and she couldn't be more specific as to the exact date.

Ok so he claims he saw a woman walking out of the woods toward her car as they were DRIVING down the road, but Jimmy wouldn't stop. So if they are MOVING in a vehicle how did he see the woman open the trunk, and fumble around almost knocking her hat off? Were they going one mile per hour gawking at her or what? How did he just happen to see a well dressed man on a cell phone pretending to fish through the woods? Does he have x-ray vision? This guy is so full of BS, and channel 9 news is a tabloid for even reporting it. He doesn't even sound believable.

At least Ch9 is following up on the tip, credible or not, which is something CA has complained about over and over (that LE doesn't follow up on tips).

(and I mean my comment respectfully)

Hi Everyone..When you take into consideration how much time and money has been spent on KC's bogus story I would think it would be worth while to at least check this guys story out. I think the fact of the location and time frame would be enough to be of interest...

You would think if these guys were looking for scrap along the road they would be driving slow and the red sunglasses sure sounds like something KC would wear...

You would think if these guys were looking for scrap along the road they would be driving slow and the red sunglasses sure sounds like something KC would wear...

I got the indication that they were driving slowly looking for pieces of scrap metal. Seems to be a lucrative way to pick up some extra money these days.

I got the indication that they were driving slowly looking for pieces of scrap metal. Seems to be a lucrative way to pick up some extra money these days.

People are stealing things because it is so lucrative. They are stealing any metal, copper, aluminum, and other stuff all over. This includes cemetery vases, catalytic converters off cars, rims, bikes, copper wiring on low voltage towers, electric wires, peoples' plumbing if copper, etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper