2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be a "party pooper" but sadly, so far, none of these looks like "red glasses" to me.

I'm not convinced....not even close. But I think the area is interesting especially if its true they have searched it twice.
And yeah how do you know someones 'pretending' to fish....? That I dont get either.....was this his thought at the time, or in retrospect?
He could be looking for his 15mins, or he might really believe he's helping...
Who knows?
As each day passes i'm feeling more and more that this beautiful girl wont/ cant be found.:(

Guess this is where I put in my two pennies' worth. First, maybe "pretending" referred more to the apparent inconsistency or incongruity of the fisherman being both well-dressed while seemingly also fishing, so feasibly might describe something that looks in-credible or incongruous as simply "pretending." Second, I think the tinted lenses shown on KC could conceivably be considered or described by some as simply "red" (but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for CA to report any missing large-brimmed straw sunhats). Third, having said this I do not deep down in my heart or in my gut truly believe KC would ever have risked having an accomplice nor do I think LA's reactions implicate him or are in any way indicative of any sort of complicity. Guess that was three cents' worth. JMHO

I have one thought on the well dressed man. It could be LA. But LA is the older brother, and also appears to be the take charge type. If LA was there that day I see him as being more likely to either walk with her into the woods or to leave her as the lookout and walk into the woods himself. I just can't see him as being able to just watch.

My personal feeling is that the guy was probably just there in a coincidence, maybe got a phone call while he was fishing.

I totally agree. I can't see LA as the big brother standing idly by as lookout as little sister KC does the dirty work. I guess she could've lied about what she was doing and insisted on doing it herself, but if that's the case, I don't know why she would've needed to speak in coded language in jail about the location of the "phone" because he would've been there with her when she disposed of it. I think the well-dressed guy was probably just a coincidence. But, if he was, then wouldn't KC have seen him and thought that maybe that was not the right time or place to dispose of a body? Maybe she didn't see him.

O/T for Musikman - your avatar is going to give me nightmares for days to come! Please tell me you aren't going to keep that one for long. :)

Well the "new witness" Paul must really believe he saw KC

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html
BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.

His company must think he is a stand up guy as well to go through the trouble of helping him search...I wish them all luck and lets hope that they do find something..anything..

As for the guy fishing..I do not think he was a lookout..just a guy fishing an area he probably has fished at forever..

That is great news!! I am glad his company is supportive of him and his effort to search for Caylee!! It does say a lot about his character, imo. This does go towards his credibility in a big way.

Great news and it means we need to keep the thread going...

Casey with a place on her forehead in a picture. Can anyone find it?
I know it was way back at the very beginning of this case.
This guy states she hit her head on the trunk lid.
Help?
Did we ever find that photo? You are right that she hit her forehead. It would really be something if we could find it and tie it to that incident. WTG, Karenmamo!

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

His company must think he is a stand up guy as well to go through the trouble of helping him search...I wish them all luck and lets hope that they do find something..anything..

As for the guy fishing..I do not think he was a lookout..just a guy fishing an area he probably has fished at forever..
This is so awfully written that it's hard to understand what it means! Are they saying that Paul K works for Manheim? If so, it's kind of interesting that they also say that Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company. :waitasec:

Yes, they are saying Paul K. is an employee of Manheim Auto Auction.

I don't think because they are owned by the same company has anything to do with the sighting, but it is the reason he probably got someone there to listen to him and do a story.

For what it's worth, I believe the guy. I don't know about the guy fishing being connected or being LA. IF it was LA, I can see him more as a look out vs doing the actual dirty work. I think he would tell KC to clean up her own damn mess, that he had gone as far as he was going to go.

So Paul just happens to work for a company owned by the same people who own WFTV. WFTV, with their 'tabloid' reputation, just happened to break the news about this witness. Hmmm....nothing suspicious there. :rolleyes:

So Paul just happens to work for a company owned by the same people who own WFTV. WFTV, with their 'tabloid' reputation, just happened to break the news about this witness. Hmmm....nothing suspicious there. :rolleyes:
Actually, I don't think it is suspicious since the company is willing to send their employees out on a search for Caylee. If they were not willing to back him up...then I would say it would be. They are doing the right thing, imo.

Actually, I don't think it is suspicious since the company is willing to send their employees out on a search for Caylee. If they were not willing to back him up...then I would say it would be. They are doing the right thing, imo.
What do you want to bet that WFTV is right there to film the searching?

Whether or not you believe the guy's story his company is going to go out searching. That's more than the Anthony's have done. If he believes in it enough to go out there..then bless him.

I sure hope they are, CW! It would be excellent if they could pipe that directly into Casey's cell, too!

I don't know about that. Something tells me there's nothing Casey would enjoy more right now than watching a bunch of men traipsing through the woods and bending over to look at things on the ground.

Yes, they are saying Paul K. is an employee of Manheim Auto Auction.

I don't think because they are owned by the same company has anything to do with the sighting, but it is the reason he probably got someone there to listen to him and do a story.
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members