2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If those men were getting close to finding Caylee...I bet her twisted mind wouldn't be on them tho. She would be squirming for other reasons.

I would love to see if she has any reaction to Caylee being found. Period. My guess is she won't other than for herself yet again.

Getting back to the searches...I wonder how far the water came up during the time after the hurricane? With the other areas being flooded...wouldn't this particular area have been flooded, too? This means Caylee's body could have washed away from the site if she was buried or if in the water...could mean her body could have washed inland. Is there any way to find out about the water level there during that time?

BOGGY CREEK ROAD may become very important.:eek::eek:

Remember when the grand jury indictment came down and Cindy took KC on the scenic route from Baez's office to wherever (home) (jail)? Well, the road they took was Boggy Creek Road. Some posters were thinking KC might be "saying goodbye" to Caylee in some symbolic way or showing Cindy where, generally, Casey was buried. They stopped under an overpass and switched cars ... on Boggy Creek Road. Further, there were pings in this area on the suspicious dates when we think KC disposed of Caylee.

The new witness that surfaced last week saw KC coming out of the woods carrying a shovel at the end of June on Boggy Creek Road.

Boggy Creek Road is adjacent to Orlando International Airport.

Boggy Creek Road would have been too wet to search right after the hurricanes.

This was on the daily updates 10-20-08.

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.

God bless that company. People were calling the tipster a bum and worse. And this corporation is standing behind the word of their employee. I bet he's a really honorable person. Good on them.

Whether or not you believe the guy's story his company is going to go out searching. That's more than the Anthony's have done. If he believes in it enough to go out there..then bless him.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

God bless that company. People were calling the tipster a bum and worse. And this corporation is standing behind the word of their employee. I bet he's a really honorable person. Good on them.

:clap::clap:
I thought he was telling what he saw.
Never put him down and could not get over how WS'ers were so certain he was out for his few minutes of fame and TV cameras.
People sure stick their necks out, don't they?

Actually, I don't think it is suspicious since the company is willing to send their employees out on a search for Caylee. If they were not willing to back him up...then I would say it would be. They are doing the right thing, imo.

It's a HECK of a lot more effort towards finding Caylee than any of the A family has put forth so far. I highly applaud them, and I for one hope it's filmed and televised!

Yes, Themis! ;) This could be very important. Boggy Creek Road could be the end of the road for Casey. Rather appropriate, isn't it?

Altho, I do think that the switch under the bridge at BCR was coincidental since they were coming from Kissimmee where JB's office is located and that the media was probably the reason for it to be done there as was stated. I guess we will never really know for sure.

Has anyone seen a photo of Casey wearing RED sunglasses?

Has anyone seen a photo of Casey wearing RED sunglasses?

There is a picture of KC wearing sunglasses that could appear RED on a WS thread. She is in a car with 2 other girls................. I do not know where I saw it................but they sure could look like red lens in the sun.

BOGGY CREEK ROAD may become very important.:eek::eek:

Remember when the grand jury indictment came down and Cindy took KC on the scenic route from Baez's office to wherever (home) (jail)? Well, the road they took was Boggy Creek Road. Some posters were thinking KC might be "saying goodbye" to Caylee in some symbolic way or showing Cindy where, generally, Casey was buried. They stopped under an overpass and switched cars ... on Boggy Creek Road. Further, there were pings in this area on the suspicious dates when we think KC disposed of Caylee.

The new witness that surfaced last week saw KC coming out of the woods carrying a shovel at the end of June on Boggy Creek Road.

Boggy Creek Road is adjacent to Orlando International Airport.

Boggy Creek Road would have been too wet to search right after the hurricanes.

This was on the daily updates 10-20-08.

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.

I thought it was very odd the day that Cindy was driving on Boggy Creek Road and taking Casey "home" or where ever they were going until they were stopped and Casey was taken into custody. They could have easily used the Greenway (toll road) to get back to the Anthony home, and it's faster than using Boggy Creek Road which is only two lanes. It struck me odd then why they would use this route and now that this person has claimed to have seen Casey on the same road at Caylee's disappearance find it even stranger. Could it be just a coincidence? I don't know, but if they do find Caylee in that area I think Cindy needs to be brought in and questioned to the fullest extent of the law of what she really knows!

GOD BLESS this person Paul for coming forward with what he may have seen and standing behind it! He has my support 100%!!!!

If you plug in JB's office and the A fam house into google maps, it shows that the most direct route is straight north up to BCR then over. However, it was pointed out to me that the bondsman should not have been headed towards the A fam house and I am still not clear on where the OCSO is located in relation to that. She may have wanted to drive by and say to goodbye to Lee tho. Who knows what the plans were?

Snipped for content.

Also, we've all heard how criminals return to the scene of the crime. This may have been the last and only chance Casey had to return to where she disposed of Caylee since her first arrest. I don't think that overpass is too far from where the witness thinks he saw Casey.

If you plug in JB's office and the A fam house into google maps, it shows that the most direct route is straight north up to BCR then over. However, it was pointed out to me that the bondsman should not have been headed towards the A fam house and I am still not clear on where the OCSO is located in relation to that. She may have wanted to drive by and say to goodbye to Lee tho. Who knows what the plans were?

Yeah but that road is so old and narrow, it is a back road that usually is used by locals to avoid the other traffic, could be why they used it. OCSO is north west of where Boggy Creek road is. I-4 and John Young Parkway. To me they should have been heading from Baez office up 17-92 over to John Young Parkway, they would then just head straight up the road to go to OCSO. It makes me wonder too if Casey was giving Cindy directions saying "go this way" and Cindy not knowing (or maybe she did know) that Casey wanted to drive by the area on BCR and say a last good-bye. This case has been so strange from the begining maybe we will never understand the twisted mind of Casey Anthony. I don't think I will.

I hate to say this, but I seriously doubt Caylee will ever be found. I highly doubt Casey took the effort hiking into a wooded area, and digging her daughter a grave. Casey strikes me as a really LAZY individual who was so caught up in her personal life that she forgot Caylee was even in the trunk. Hell she was so lazy and irresponsible that she could not even figure out when her car needed gas, let alone bury a body. Ummmmmmm hello...........she never even put a plan together as to what the hell she was gonna say when everybody realized Caylee was missing. If she was smart she would have skipped being Suzie Homemaker, cooking and doing laundry for Tony and his boys, and jumped on a greyhound bus to the west coast with the little cash she scored. After all, she had 31 days!!!!!

BTW, the shovel part in this new witness story does not add up, and that's why LE skipped right over this guys BS calls. They know EXACTLY when the shovel was borrowed, and how long it was borrowed for. He's only off by about 8-10 days as to the date she actually had the shovel. :banghead::banghead:

I thought it was very odd the day that Cindy was driving on Boggy Creek Road and taking Casey "home" or where ever they were going until they were stopped and Casey was taken into custody. They could have easily used the Greenway (toll road) to get back to the Anthony home, and it's faster than using Boggy Creek Road which is only two lanes. It struck me odd then why they would use this route and now that this person has claimed to have seen Casey on the same road at Caylee's disappearance find it even stranger. Could it be just a coincidence? I don't know, but if they do find Caylee in that area I think Cindy needs to be brought in and questioned to the fullest extent of the law of what she really knows!

GOD BLESS this person Paul for coming forward with what he may have seen and standing behind it! He has my support 100%!!!!

Amen!!!!!

Just reviewing this video from Nancy Grace, and this even makes me question their route on Boggy Creek Rd even more. According to this they were already on the 417 then got off on Boggy Creek Rd. Why would they do that when they could have just stayed on the 417? Things that make me go hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f4_1224120719

I hate to say this, but I seriously doubt Caylee will ever be found. I highly doubt Casey took the effort hiking into a wooded area, and digging her daughter a grave. Casey strikes me as a really LAZY individual who was so caught up in her personal life that she forgot Caylee was even in the trunk. Hell she was so lazy and irresponsible that she could not even figure out when her car needed gas, let alone bury a body. Ummmmmmm hello...........she never even put a plan together as to what the hell she was gonna say when everybody realized Caylee was missing. If she was smart she would have skipped being Suzie Homemaker, cooking and doing laundry for Tony and his boys, and jumped on a greyhound bus to the west coast with the little cash she scored. After all, she had 31 days!!!!!

BTW, the shovel part in this new witness story does not add up, and that's why LE skipped right over this guys BS calls. They know EXACTLY when the shovel was borrowed, and how long it was borrowed for. He's only off by about 8-10 days as to the date she actually had the shovel. :banghead::banghead:
There are other shovels. As a matter of fact, there looked to be one hanging on the left side of the A fam garage (not kept it in the shed as they previously stated on Greta). The neighbor's shovel may not have any bearing on where Caylee ended up, but only where she was buried or placed in the A fam backyard before.

If Casey were smart, she would not have murdered her child in the first place and simply signed over custody. If she were smart, she would have made certain that she didn't lie to LE and take them to places such as Universal.

I have heard of some very stupid and lazy criminals who took the time to bury the body because they are trying to cover up their crimes to save themselves from prison or the DP. It becomes their only focus to distance themselves from the victim.

You have every right to feel the way you do, but if you are wrong and Caylee is found in the Boggy Creek Road area...then this witness will go to the top of the list for the prosecution. LE will have to take their lumps for letting it slide through the cracks.

There may be no connection to the real burial or drop into water but I believe Paul Kovach is sincere and concerned. What he saw was an oddity whether the woman was KC or not. The red shades DO sound like her to me but the straw hat, not so much. If Mr. Kovach witnessed suspicious activity, I believe the man was involved. He and the woman were at the same place and the stealth in burying a body would not allow a stranger in proximity. KC or anyone commiting a crime would move on until a solitary spot was found, one without a fisherman or a pretend fisherman. Of course, Mr. Kovach may have misinterpreted the woman's behavior. Maybe she was digging up wild bulbs.

Yes, the date KC borrowed the neighbor's shovel was 18 June and this was later, if remembered correctly. But there was an Anthony shovel available later when the shed was not locked. There is speculation that the body was moved more than once and may have rested in the back yard at one time, around 18 June. The neighbor did not see KC pull out in her car with the shovel; she returned it after an hour or so. KC also could have later borrowed a boyfriend's shovel rather than taking one from the shed.

one thing that bothers me, I don't know if Mr. Kovach mentioned this or noticed or if it is feasible.

OK, it's end of June in SOUTH FLORIDA....it is hot, humid, sticky summer.....If Casey is hard at work digging a grave in this weather, wouldn't she have been sweat-soaked, drippy? (not to be crude but like a wet-Teeshirt).....

I dug out some bushes/weeds from my garden around this time in humid NJ, I looked like someone had dumped a bucket of water on my head, this was in the first 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member