2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the first link to pic works but second does not and I can not get a screen print....that is a very small mark . I don't think that could prove anything....

Originally Posted by liltigress
Will he be given immunity? Heh
Are you talking about the guy on the bridge if he ends up connected?! Probably not since he hasn't come forward with information on the whereabouts of Caylee. If they determine someone was with her while burying this child, they are in deep enough to be considered an Accessory After The Fact, imo. You can't legally serve as a "lookout" for someone commiting such an act.

I see a mark and possibly a raised area there. Thanks Angelinky! I wish we could tell when this photo was taken. Any clues? She is wearing black and we do know there were photos one night with AL in the black dress (also in Target). This one appears to have a halter around her neck.

Is this the one you saw before, Karenmoo?!
Geez. I can't see a darn thing. It could have been a zit!

I see a mark and possibly a raised area there. Thanks Angelinky! I wish we could tell when this photo was taken. Any clues? She is wearing black and we do know there were photos one night with AL in the black dress (also in Target). This one appears to have a halter around her neck.

Is this the one you saw before, Karenmoo?!

SS...it was the same spot on the forehead...BUT it was WAY more pronounced than that.
I know it was on someone's myspace, etc.....way baack...like end of July.
Makes me so angry at myself for not saving it to my own pictures..but in the beginning, how could I know it would be so important!!!:furious::furious:at myself.

Awww, don't be so hard on yourself, Karen! You didn't know! What are ya supposed to be a super Psychic of photos and heads?! Hugs~

All things shall be revealed. If it is truly important...it will show up. :) Have a little faith.

Oh, and sorry for calling you Karenmoo! LOL (I kinda like it tho. hehehe)

I've got a stupid question....

If this guy (witness) isn't telling the truth then somebody tell me how he knew KC had a shovel in the trunk of the car?

I've been following this case from the beginning and I've never heard anything about le finding a shovel in the trunk.

Maybe someone could help me understand this one.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/chi-web_missing_girl_bdoct26,0,1611310.story

October 26, 2008

<snip>
“Residue of chloroform, which can be used to render someone unconscious, was found on the spare tire cover and trunk liner, though a trace was also found in a control experiment on a similar trunk. No usable finger prints were found on a shovel in the trunk.”

bold by me~

:confused:

I've got a stupid question....

If this guy (witness) isn't telling the truth then somebody tell me how he knew KC had a shovel in the trunk of the car?

I've been following this case from the beginning and I've never heard anything about le finding a shovel in the trunk.

Maybe someone could help me understand this one.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/chi-web_missing_girl_bdoct26,0,1611310.story

October 26, 2008

<snip>
“Residue of chloroform, which can be used to render someone unconscious, was found on the spare tire cover and trunk liner, though a trace was also found in a control experiment on a similar trunk. No usable finger prints were found on a shovel in the trunk.”

bold by me~

:confused:

There was no shovel on the list of items found in the trunk.

I'm still very new here and so I am trying to stay on topic and not do anything wrong....so please bare with me...I apologize for the length but I am writing as i am reading this thread and so far I am about two hours into it at post 500...Sleep would be great..I'm obsessed...you?

The Witness:

The guy seemed very credible to me. I didn't get the shady "i was abducted by aliens" feel from him. Straw hat and red glasses...If I were doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing and didn't want to be recognized I wouldn't wear regular attire. Besides, maybe she was
trying to look like a kidnapper...

Daylight:

I can't see KC going into a remote deserted area at night to dispose of her kid. Not because this would be an idea spot but because she strikes me as the type to be "girly". Night time can be scary, especially perhaps if you are tooting around your dead child.

KC has been known throughout all of this to be, bluntyly stated, dumb. Her lies are dumb. I mean, really she took the police to a place she didn't even work. I think that daytime is the only time she would have felt comfortable disposing of the body and remember, sometimes the
most obvious is the least obvious.
Like burying a body in the daylight on the highway...WHO IS THAT DUMB?

Who is dumb enough to make up a kidnapper story or write out a forged check to themselves or make up ies that contradict other lies, it was a private number but the area code was.... To bury a body in daylight for KC is more plausible than to go about it alone, in uncharted territory. Even if she didn't bury the body, to scope out the area.

It would seriously help to know if this was premidated murder or accidental chloroform overdose and then overup.

The "Lookout" guy:

A guy for a lookout is very interesting. GA and the gas cans? Burned the body, buring the bones? LA not wanting to give DNA? Definatly CA was not involved at all (perhaps because everyone knew better)

A well dressed guy...IS AL into the drug scene? Is it possible that with KC saying "Tony isn't involved" that he is? At least with the cover up? Again, premidation or accidental overdose death?

So she decides to drug her kid, maybe ZANNY the nanny (aka Xanax) took too long or wanted to try something different (whats the difference?) and it was an accident. She was staying at AL a lot, And he did pick her up from Amscout...It's not unrealistic to assume that with the time
she was spending with him that he would not help her with disposing of the child she referred to as snothead and maybe she was messed up when all of this happened that is how she could do it in the daylight.

In my partying days, I could have done anything on Ativan/Lorazapam. Had I killed my kid, I think I would have HAD to of been on drugs to dispose of her, had I felt the need to cover it up. If only we knew if it were premeditated or not...she had plenty of time to figure out a "perfect" place for Caylee. Its not unlikley that she might have even scatterd things. It depends on how well she thought it out.

Now...on the phone...car troubles...it makes sense to be "searching for signal", on the phone if you got car problems...or you are looking out for another who is say...disposing of a bodyOf course, KC could have convinced any guy to come with her to dispose
of the dead "squirrel" stinking up her car? (sickening)

Boggy Creek:

If I were going to bury my deceased child or anyone, I would want a point of reference. THAT Dead top tree definatly wouldn't let you forget where exactly you buried a body.

Interesting that there was a poster who posted statistics about mothers murdering their children and usually disposing within ten mile radius and putting them in a womb like resting place. And the first suspect is the first witness and usually the killer stays behind at the scene. It isn't unlikely to assume then that KC having been on
home arrest finally got to (A) say goodbye, or (B) check out the location and give CA (now in the conspiracy)the location to where the body was so they could make sure KC remained safe.

NO Trespassing area:
Perfect Place to put a body you don't want someone finding for awhile.

Cindy's words: "There IS NO evidence!". Interesting. Thanks George!

There was no shovel on the list of items found in the trunk.

Thanks Chilly .... I'm still scratching my head over this reporter.
It's always the sentinel ... flaws in almost every article.

Is it possible the shovel was left off the list?

I read maybe 15 pages on this thread and I didn't see anyone mention possibly that Casey might have been burying: (Items used while disposing of the body)

and putting them in different locations--could account for all the witness sightings. Perhaps she had very muddy boots, pants, etc. from slogging through some swampy area and she needed to get rid of that stuff.

Thanks Chilly .... I'm still scratching my head over this reporter.
It's always the sentinel ... flaws in almost every article.

Is it possible the shovel was left off the list?

No, I think it is more probable that the error in the article caused this misinformation . . .

I’ve been interested in the Boggy Creek Swamp area for some time now because I came across a YouTube video called Baby Tribute on the southwest corner of the swamp (the people in the video have nothing to do with the Anthony family) but it was the title that grabbed me and it was posted on June 17 2008. This video is on Google Earth at 28.381778, -81.342742. Perhaps it is a landmark or ‘point of reference’. The Sawgrass Plantation development is directly to the west of it. Also, all the streets named after various States are right in that area and KC did say that Caylee may be in one of the states. Her use of "The Usual Suspects" methods plays right into this area. I wonder if KC was a user of Google Earth because if she was trying to describe this area or the baby tribute video to Lee in her cryptic conversation at the jail, then it would be on the lower left side from her perspective. I sure hope this makes sense to you veteran sleuthers as I'm new to forums.

I'd like to do a close analysis of the cell pings vs. the two stated witnesses seeing Casey vs. the 6/27 end of Pontiac-use date. I need some help from someone very familiar w/ the information given by these two witnesses. Can someone summarize what the two witnesses stated they saw in terms of:

Need same info for man & woman sighting:

1) date range
2) time of day
3) area (street description e.g. boggy creek road exit such & such)

IIRC, the man is related to the boggy creek sighting and the woman sighting may be a different area.

Please be as brief, but, detailed as possible. TIA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0