2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy accused George of being careless with the gate and ladder around the pool. Who does Cindy NOT accuse?

IMO CA is the only person that can get KC to talk. She has to set her free!

As long as George stands with Cindy, she'll have the strength to keep pretending Casey is a poor victim.

Casey probably enjoys knowing she has so much control over her mother.

CA and GA arguing over ladder in the pool saying Caylee could have access if left down. They found the ladder in a position they don't ever leave it in.

I said the 23rd a while back and the 24th is the day that things where different.

Sounds like a line right out of some movie as she is so fond of quoting from them, doesn't it?

ITA.
I have to admit, I'm really shocked by her "tude" I thought she was close to confessing and trying to get a deal.(IMO) I should have known better.

Talking about dogs hitting on playhouse which isn't far from pool. NG-pool theory doesn't work b/c searches done on the computer regarding chloroform.

Talking about the pool - the ladder being up/gate being open. One theory is she drowned and Casey put her in the trunk, but Mike Brooks says he doesn't buy that theory because it doesn't account for the chloroform

Didn't George and Cindy go away the weekend of the 21st 22nd?

It seems to be slowly coming out that G+C are admitting what we know.

Watching the video of Cindy today asking the reporter when someone is suppose to give up on a loved one if the forensic reports are inconclusive (I think she is nuts, they aren't inconclusive, but many posters here read them the same way Cindy did) but she said she can't give up hope based on one hair, and that no one has brought her a body. I think she is exhausted and may actually want enough physical evidence to let herself go there. George is already there.

Kc took control of meeting with child services at the home.

Talking about the pool - the ladder being up/gate being open. One theory is she drowned and Casey put her in the trunk, but Mike Brooks says he doesn't buy that theory because it doesn't account for the chloroform
It also doesn't account for Casey's behavior afterward, imo, if it was just an accidental drowing in the pool.

Talking now about interview with DCS - how Casey told them the same story.........

ITA.
I have to admit, I'm really shocked by her "tude" I thought she was close to confessing and trying to get a deal.(IMO) I should have known better.

IMO, the Padillas played a BIG, BIG part in enabling Casey and the Anthony family to keep up the charade.

IF Casey had been stuck in jail without any trips home, LE might have had a better chance to get her to face reality.

Watching the video of Cindy today asking the reporter when someone is suppose to give up on a loved one if the forensic reports are inconclusive (I think she is nuts, they aren't inconclusive, but many posters here read them the same way Cindy did) but she said she can't give up hope based on one hair, and that no one has brought her a body. I think she is exhausted and may actually want enough physical evidence to let herself go there. George is already there.

Absolutely I agree

Impeach KC with her lies? Sounds good to me.

I can't believe KC is still sticking to her story about working for Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408