2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff...She wasn't "staging" a thing! I don't think she's capable of anything of the sort.

She seems capable of quite a few things to me. She was using the chloroform for something. The pool was changed after Cindy put the ladder away. Caylee's body was in the backyard and the trunk. Whatever happened was not an accident, her reaction afterwards shows it was intentional and she was quite happy with the outcome of being childless. Whatever her plan was, something went off script....

Talking about her lies to the case workers... she even looked for her non-existent pay stubs.

I think part of the reason Casey looks for 'proof' or takes them to her make-believe job is just because once she's caught in a lie the only thing she can do is buy some time. She's afraid to admit it's a lie so she tries to keep it going as long as possible. When finally cornered, she just creates a whole new lie & the process can begin again.

I think in her family, they probably got so sick of her constant lying they pretty much gave up questioning her about much. They knew it was a waste of time. Casey is off-balance here... LE isn't willing to just stop asking her questions like her family & friends did.

Talking about only needing 1 aggravating circumstance to seek DP and they have one which is murder of a child under 12.

Reporter: When George talks to the police, it seems like he is sometimes suspicious of Caylee. What do you think of George's recently released interview with LE?

Cindy: Um, um um. You know, um, traitor, you know, um. You know.

Nejame is a very good lawyer! Really, they should sw him before they speak at all!

No way. She knows the truth. She just thinks she can fool everyone else. Why not? She's been lying and getting away with everything for YEARS! She's still getting away with it because, by all indications, her mother still believes her. As long as CA believes her, she will continue. What would make her believe that anything is different now?

To me, that's the biggest problem. Casey has been allowed (by Cindy) to get away with lying for so many years, she believes she can continue to lie to LE and get away with it. Boy is she in for a surprise!

Cindy is the key.................

What I don't get is why would the SA's office say anything right now about the DP? Why not wait and let them sweat it out to see? What is the significance of saying that now? Maybe I just don't get it.

She seems capable of quite a few things to me. She was using the chloroform for something. The pool was changed after Cindy put the ladder away. Caylee's body was in the backyard and the trunk. Whatever happened was not an accident, her reaction afterwards shows it was intentional and she was quite happy with the outcome of being childless. Whatever her plan was, something went off script....
I think part of that something that went off script was the car wasn't stolen.

Talking about her lies to the case workers... she even looked for her non-existent pay stubs.

I think part of the reason Casey looks for 'proof' or takes them to her make-believe job is just because once she's caught in a lie the only thing she can do is buy some time. She's afraid to admit it's a lie so she tries to keep it going as long as possible. When finally cornered, she just creates a whole new lie & the process can begin again.

I think in her family, they probably got so sick of her constant lying they pretty much gave up questioning her about much. They knew it was a waste of time. Casey is off-balance here... LE isn't willing to just stop asking her questions like her family & friends did.

You nailed it, and I do think she will hold out as long as Baez is in the picture.

I think that many times that she was called out on her lies, when she made the move to prove the family wrong - they backed out. She still seems to think that this technique will work.

Reporter: Cindy, any comment?

Cindy: You know, um, um, railroading, you know, um. Innocent, um y'know, you know mother. You know. And another, um, thing. You know.

Casey has nailed herself on numerous occassions with her statements but the DCF in home interview shut down any defense strategy about her being unstable mentally. Cindy peppers in every week that Casey is nothing but normal, and Casey herself states there's nothing wrong with her mental state. I think the work on this subject has been completed.

So 7:00 she left Sawgrass and at 8:00 she is with Tony renting a movie.

"We lost her, we lost her".............why doesn't someone confront Cindy with her words?

What I don't get is why would the SA's office say anything right now about the DP? Why not wait and let them sweat it out to see? What is the significance of saying that now? Maybe I just don't get it.
Maybe they're saying ok...we're willing to discuss a deal. We'll consider removing the dp...What do you have?

I think that many times that she was called out on her lies, when she made the move to prove the family wrong - they backed out. She still seems to think that this technique will work.

I think when she was called out Caylee was thrown in the grandparents face. I am committed to thinking she used Caylee as her biggest poker chip in regards to her parents. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member