2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amen!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

The ONLY reason I'd still want to find Caylee's body is to help CONVICT CASEY & insure she gets the very harshest sentence possible.

I believe Casey will get what she deserves with or without a body.
The only reason I want her found is so she can be laid to rest in a dignified manner. Unlike her mother that tossed her away like trash.

And the A's would have to be dense to keep the beads at the house if they really are the same as the ones on the cross at BP. If it were me, Id toss those babies in the trash ASAP!

That would be a straight out obstruction. LE is giving them a lot of leeway over the pants and anything else in the car done before they knew the car was a crime scene. If they tossed the beads now and were caught they would go to jail. More than likely they are continuing to cooperate because anything that can be ruled out looks good for Casey in their mind set. I'm starting to believe they think she's innocent and don't give a hoot what anyone thinks.

LP even said in an interview I saw that he doesn't know where the bones info came from.
The divers were the one reporting. Blame them.

Forgive me ... so you are speaking of a "video" report on CNN?
It was the 5-7 news (ET)...Mike was in the studio...some lady reporter down in Florida. It's on a loop. NG will be covering the cases supposedly tonight. No pics of the jail, no spokesperson from the jail...nada.

There is a big difference between:

a. finding a bag, quietly calling LE to the scene before doing anything else, and telling the media if they absolutely have to that they have no comment until LE has an opportunity to arrive and give instructions, you don't want to do any harm unintentionally...

b. finding the bag, telling media that there were toes and fingers, that there were bricks, that there were shamrocks, and on and on

yes, the media was there, but they only would have been able to report that divers removed something and LE was contacted, it didn't have to go down like it did

Nope, I'm not buying that.

LE should have had the foresight to know that it's highly possible that divers would find 'trash' or something in such a popular location.

And it's unfair to blame the MEDIA for doing their job when you're not doing yours.

The media was all over. You cannot blame Leonard and crew for the way it was reported. But I will say for LE to say they were not notified before media is just stupid. They knew it was going on and should have had a car there.

There is a big difference between:

a. finding a bag, quietly calling LE to the scene before doing anything else, and telling the media if they absolutely have to that they have no comment until LE has an opportunity to arrive and give instructions, you don't want to do any harm unintentionally...

b. finding the bag, telling media that there were toes and fingers, that there were bricks, that there were shamrocks, and on and on

yes, the media was there, but they only would have been able to report that divers removed something and LE was contacted, it didn't have to go down like it did

Exactly. And of course if LP hadn't announced to the media that he would be searching at Blanchard Park, they wouldn't have been there waiting for him. The ridiculous internet vote showed exactly what LP's motivation is, and it's not in finding Caylee. That would be a byproduct.

Amen!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

The ONLY reason I'd still want to find Caylee's body is to help CONVICT CASEY & insure she gets the very harshest sentence possible.

That is the only reason I would want her found, but I am content if she is never found at this point it is too heartbreaking, it is ruining others lives and it's turning people against each other. Enough is enough.

The media was all over. You cannot blame Leonard and crew for the way it was reported. But I will say for LE to say they were not notified before media is just stupid. They knew it was going on and should have had a car there.

The media was not all over, they were not underwater where the bag was found. They had no way of knowing what was found unless someone told them. Why would someone tell them?

smiledanca21.gif
...GRAZIE!!! GRAZIE!!!!
Oh...good...you found something...thanks.

LINK TO ARTICLE -
Casey - Jail - Dayroom television and news from Blanchard Park

http://www.wesh.com/news/17970481/detail.htm

"Casey Anthony is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial on first-degree murder and other charges. Prosecutors said she killed her daughter, who has not been seen since June.

A jail spokesman said she was watching television in a jail dayroom when news came from Blanchard Park. Guards asked her to return to her cell when they saw what was being broadcast, and Anthony went without comment, spokesman Allen Moore said."

------------------------
smiley3.gif

As Tuba so eloquently stated - NOTHING DISAPPEARS FOREVER!!!!

Exactly. And of course if LP hadn't announced to the media that he would be searching at Blanchard Park, they wouldn't have been there waiting for him. The ridiculous internet vote showed exactly what LP's motivation is, and it's not in finding Caylee. That would be a byproduct.

So Leonard announced it to the media. Big deal. At least he is doing something which is more than I can say for a lot of people.

The media was not all over, they were not underwater where the bag was found. They had no way of knowing what was found unless someone told them. Why would someone tell them?

You could not look 2 feet in any direction with out seeing a camera. They were watching every move the divers made. They were doing what they get paid for.

Nope, I'm not buying that.

LE should have had the foresight to know that it's highly possible that divers would find 'trash' or something in such a popular location.

And it's unfair to blame the MEDIA for doing their job when you're not doing yours.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Does anyone know if Murt is going to have his site on tonight? I would like to tune in if he does to see if he has any commentary on today.

I believe Casey will get what she deserves with or without a body.
The only reason I want her found is so she can be laid to rest in a dignified manner. Unlike her mother that tossed her away like trash.

With a body makes the case a little easier.

Sorry but I just don't feel like Caylee having to spend eternity under a headstone mentioning the mother/monster who killed her would be DIGNIFIED. And if the Anthonys can still call Casey Caylee's "hero".... then I say Caylee is better off staying put.

-----------------------
A reporter stated that divers were speaking amongst themselves and did not realize that there were others close by that could hear what they were saying.

Does anyone know if Murt is going to have his site on tonight? I would like to tune in if he does to see if he has any commentary on today.

Rumor is ...in a couple of hours he will be on.

No one's negativity can tarnish Leonard Padilla's reputation or stature, he is & will always be a true hero.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audreyshura
Back