2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no, the woman with the dog should have had the dog in a cooler place, not making a spectacle of herself in front of the A's house with TV cameras everywhere.

The citizens of the United States are afforded the right to peaceful protest and the woman with the dog was the epitome of what a peaceful protester does. Dogs go to the beach all the time-you don't have to keep dogs in the shade 24/7. If she thought that is where she should be, and she was PEACEFULLY PROTESTING as is her given right, then why should we bash her for exercising said right? The woman with the dog did nothing wrong. Not one thing did she do out of line, even when Lee was being less than a gentleman shall I say?

Oh, I agree... I have never felt they showed dignity or had control of their emotions. Neither are true, IMO. I'm talking about the protesters..I think they are hypocrites.. telling Cindy how she should mother, how she should control her daughter, etc. When they themselves were making some pretty poor parenting choices by bringing their children their in the first place, ya know?

The protesters who brought their children with them should be slapped-hard, and then arrested and brought up on charges. You do not ever bring a child into a potentially explosive situation such as that and bring them into harms way. The one lady whose son got hurt-Chilly is right about them-they needed some serious help and should not have had the control of children in my opinion. Who teaches their child what they were teaching the ones they had there with them? Who makes it ok for their child to scream such horrors as I heard that little boy scream? Pond scum-that's who!

Hey, to bring us back on topic, I wonder if Mr. Hoover ever referreed any of the protester events? I think I heard him say something about that...anyone...getting back on topic...The PI Mr. Hoover...We are discussing James Hoover...this is about the interview with the PI who worked for NOBODY!

I disagree. I think considering the circumstances, the A's behaved with great control and dignity when they were confronted by the protesters. Had they not, huge mob fights would have broken out, which is exactly what the protesters were hoping for, IMO.

I agree, Chilly. I can't imagine having to put up with what they did for weeks and weeks, day in and day out. I would have been tempted to shoot every one of the protestors. I'm surprised that they had the little control that they did, after seeing that late night shoving match with the unruly rock throwers.
As for evidence tampering.... I don't know, but seems to me if Cindy did these things before she even called LE, then it was not yet evidence, if in fact it even related to any crime, so it couldn't be tampering with evidence, because they did not even know at that time that Caylee was dead.

The citizens of the United States are afforded the right to peaceful protest and the woman with the dog was the epitome of what a peaceful protester does. Dogs go to the beach all the time-you don't have to keep dogs in the shade 24/7. If she thought that is where she should be, and she was PEACEFULLY PROTESTING as is her given right, then why should we bash her for exercising said right? The woman with the dog did nothing wrong. Not one thing did she do out of line, even when Lee was being less than a gentleman shall I say?

That woman was undignified in being there at all. The entire protest was rediculous. It wasn't a protest at all... it was a chance for people to get on TV and make spectacles of themselves. I felt bad for the dog, and I don't blame Lee for walking over, taking her sign and dumping the dog's water. She could have left, gone to a drugstore and bought him more. And then gone home to stay out of the A's front yard. To say this woman "did nothing wrong" is really a matter of opinion.

Thought we might should bump this back up since we are analyzing the stories of DC...good time to do a new comparison in light of DC's new testimony in the ZG case.

Here is a link with information concerning the "tip" that JH gave to Texas Eqqusearch. Apparently there is something to this, because Tim was very tightlipped about it, but did confirm there was a tip and it was for an area very near where Caylee was actually found, and this was reportedly Nov. 8th which is going to cause quite a bit of trouble for Mr. Casey in HIS version of events I think...psychic my butt!http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479750,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=3440674&referralPlaylistId=playlist
I <3 Tim Miller!!
"And you know, Greta, if I can say this real quick, I think everybody has just lost sight of what this whole thing is about. I mean, we find all these people out -- all these players out here that are making money off this and exploiting this thing and just forgot about this little girl and all the work detectives have done and we've done and other people have done from the bottom of their heart. You know, it's just saddening. None of these stories are consistent with anything. And again, people are exploiting this for their own personal profit. It's simply disgusting."-Tim Miller
Thanks for the link magic-cat!!

Because it's destructive and disrespectful of a symbol Christians embrace? Doesn't Cindy consider herself a Christian? Maybe not. It's one thing to take anger out in a non-violent way, but beating and destroying things?
Actually, in many well-respected psych treatment programs, patients suffering from PTSD/childhood abuse and all kinds of 'buried' emotional problems are (after brutal initial sessions that force the person to confront their pain) made to reenact their trauma and "act out" against it in a highly supervised session. In my experience, we were given huge plastic baseball bats and told to hit these rather hard cushions with all the anger we could muster. Believe it or not, a) this exercise really helped most of us, and b) anger, if kept 'pushed down', can totally destroy one's life. Some people I knew were the victims of rape and kidnappings from many years ago, and the rage or the lack of control one had over past circumstances had built up to incredible levels. Cindy's controlling nature, although annoying, had built up over the years in an effort to keep her family together, altho we all know not making Casey face consequences was the ultimate, tragic end product. But in al fairness... I think in her own way she did TRY (unlike GA, gambling away their nest egg on the internet!).... and when her house of cards came crashing down, she was LIVID. And prob. in more PAIN than anyone else in that family; after all, can't you tell from the pics that SHE bought most of those cute outfits, that SHE did that baby's hair? And who do you think changed most of Caylee's diapers? Yes, she is flawed, but.. she was just the grandma, and, most importantly, SHE did not kill Caylee.

...thank you,NNMrie,you've actually made me,for the first time FEEL for cindy,not feel sorry ,I did that plenty of the times when I was not angry at her,but you made me emphathize a little...

Quote from TM: And you know, I'm working very, very close with law enforcement on this. And law enforcement does have that written report from that lead that we got from Jim Hoover. So you know, all these stories are so inconsistent, it's -- it'll just make your head spin

WOW - I think this proves that JH and company knew something back on Nov. 8 -

Sheesh, it was two pieces of wood that someone put together in the shape of a t. I guess I'll be joining Cindy in hell because I'm guilty of tossing out dozens of crosses my kids made in church when they were little....tongue depressor crosses, pipe cleaner crosses, construction paper crosses.... I even crumpled some of them up first.

What I don't understand is why LE pursued this line of questioning with Hoover. What do Cindy's reactions months after Caylee disappeared have to do with Casey's guilt? Why is this information being released? Isn't it Casey who is on trail for murder? I'm really beginning to believe that LE is very deliberately doing everything they can to embarrass and humiliate the A's.

I find it offensive that CA took a bat to a cross while cussing this person and that person up and down. I understand frustration and getting to the point of needing to let out some pent up anger and frustration. Punch or throw pillows, hell rip one apart, break plates and glasses, put some gloves on and go after a punching bag, yell your head off, but to beat a cross with bat while cussing out LE, NO I do not get that. AT ALL.

I could swear I heard CA and GA telling either LE or someone else that they told LE to do whatever they needed to do at their house to find Caylee, even if it meant tearing off the roof or some such phrase. But when they(LE) do locate her remains, Cindy beats a cross and GA tells JA to take his flunkies and get out of his house? At that point, him saying that to JA... I put GA in the column with CA.

Guess they weren't too sincere when they made that remark that LE could do whatever they needed to at their house to find Caylee. Gee what a surprise. moo

:cow:

I disagree. I think considering the circumstances, the A's behaved with great control and dignity when they were confronted by the protesters. Had they not, huge mob fights would have broken out, which is exactly what the protesters were hoping for, IMO.

I disagree, they weren't out there egging them on every chance they had. This would have been left a local media case if not for the A's (CA mostly). MOO

I'd have done more than squirt the lunatics with water, so it's my opinion that the A's showed great restraint. As for the kid's mother slamming the door on his arm, why was she there to start with? Why did she continue repeatedly to taunt Cindy by calling Caylee Cindy's "f-ing granddaughter". Cindy attempted to reason with the woman and was quite right in telling the mother to take her child home and expose him to something good. Even the kid was yelling at Cindy.

I never, in any video, saw either Cindy or George swing a hammer or bat at anyone. Did you?

Actually yes GA had a hammer in his hand when he went and shoved an elderly woman. MOO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf3a6aifwbM"]YouTube - George Anthony Push[/ame] (La had taken the hammer out of Ga's hand right before he shoved her)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHSHRs8KPA0&feature=related"]YouTube - George Anthony Loses It (Once Again) Casey Anthony Case[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heYeVWSALkk&feature=related"]YouTube - Casey Anthony Case - The community speaks part 2[/ame] (I like this lady, if I were to protest, this is how I would do it)

Actually yes GA had a hammer in his hand when he went and shoved an elderly woman. MOO

YouTube - George Anthony Push (La had taken the hammer out of Ga's hand right before he shoved her)

YouTube - George Anthony Loses It (Once Again) Casey Anthony Case

YouTube - Casey Anthony Case - The community speaks part 2 (I like this lady, if I were to protest, this is how I would do it)

I'd forgotten about the first two videos, doogiesgirl. Thanks for refreshing my memory. Interesting how George can call the Sheriff's Office to report a tiny man sitting "near" his property with an umbrella and a flag, but it takes 31 days to report a child missing. :waitasec:

Also loved the "the body inside my grandaughter's car is not my grandaughter", and then he says to media, "get your stories straight"....LOL!

Sorry, but I have zero sympathy or empathy for these people. (CA/GA)

Accoding to the interview of Tim Miller in this latest doc dump, Mr. Hoover approached Texas Equasearch on November 8th and advised them they needed to search the area on Suburban where he and D Casey would search only one week later. Now if D Casey is telling the truth, and I don't think he IS, then he did not get the "tip" about the woods from the psychic until the 15th of November...also Mr. Hoover did not want it to be known to Cindy and George that he had made this "tip" to Tim's group...Hinky meter on alert!!!

Lots of good stuff in the JH doc but best of all is CA beating the HELL out of the cross left on their sidewalk..She was F'ing only the names of LE & LP while doing it..Not KC natch! LE made a BIG deal about the names..They've known all along CA hates their GUTS but what does this do for their case? Confused!

She wanted the remains (damn it!) & she was gonna get them to cremate & keep them forever..I know now for sure she has them! But where?

I'm kinda torn over the JB/KC "licorice" story told by DC..It does seem kinda out there to me even tho I know there's something going ON between them that ain't kosher for an atty/client.

ETA! LA pulled over to CRY his eyes out after the fingerprinting & thought they were gonna make him get a mug shot too..He was scared s''t less but what reason would there be for his arrest in his mind?

hmmmmmm never seen this before. if they could prove that caylee was beaten isntead of suffocated i'd think grandma dearest might have to explain this one........

I just now read Sheriff's Office Supplemental Report #2 and on page 18 (of 28) I am shocked at what I am reading! It says:

In an interview taken on 8/31/09--

YM was interviewing Mandy A. at her home in Texas. She tells YM that J. Hoover came to one of the TES volunteer tents during one of the searches for Caylee and tells Brett Churchill and Bill Todd that the Anthony family has been given a tip from a neighborhood child. This child told the A family that he had seen KC Anthony's car backed into an area on Suburban Drive! J. Hoover told TES's BC & BT that he didn't want the A's to know that he was giving them this information.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919219/detail.html

I am disgusted! And outraged! The A's did not pass this tip on to TES, Tim Miller or LE!!!

I could say a lot of unkind things about them but I will control my tongue and let the A's reap what they've sown and leave the revenge to God. I have faith that their guilt and deception WILL be dealt with by him. And it will be more just than any human being could dole out. :behindbars:

Still seething though...... :furious: :steamed:

I remember reading that JH provided that tip to TES on Nov 8th and I wondered how he knew to look in the woods on Suburban Drive before the Nov 15th tip DC told him supposedly came from a psychic. Now I know. What a bunch of shameful people the A's are. That poor sweet innocent Caylee betrayed by the whole lot of her own blood! :snake: Sickening! The are worthless.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member