2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ONE MORE THING: I heard today that Dr. G is going to be on Rachael Ray (of all shows) tomorrow, but I don't think Caylee is the subject.

O/T: Dr. Garavaglia is going to be on Rachel Ray tomorrow to talk about her new book - it has nothing to do with this case

If she's psychic, why does she need dogs at all?

Good question. Our WS here could have taken them right to the area, as accurate as she was when it all came out.

I have "impressions" or somewhat knowledge when we work with the dogs and many times they are correct, but I have wondered if my dog was giving off a signal I can't read with my eyes, but read with my head.

A good dog handler works off what the dogs do, NOT the other way around.

Just make sure you don't cry EVERY TWO SECONDS.... :crazy:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'd try to call LE again, but their number has changed a few times. I think it's on the SIM card of the lost phone. The Nokia.

O/T: Dr. Garavaglia is going to be on Rachel Ray tomorrow to talk about her new book - it has nothing to do with this case

Well, I thought not - but interesting that the first image on the commercial I saw for this today was CAYLEE.

They are cardboard like boxes. I don't believe that GA & CA sat there with the remains because it appears now that KC hasn't released them to anyone.

Apparently they were released to the funeral home/crematorium, because it is reported on other news that is where they are, since the first autopsy was finished. I don't know who made the decision which funeral home would handle them, but that is where they are.
I wonder if the forensic anthropologist on the defense side will examine them there, or will they take them to a lab somewhere. I heard on HLN today that they asked Dr. G. if they could use her facilities to do the autopsy and she refused. Maybe that is the reason for the delay, they have no place to do it.

It just bothers me really badly that had she stumbled upon Caylee there is a possibilty her dog would have rolled on her!

I can't get over it.

Someone at WS, matched it up frame by frame to Google street view and GSJ was only a few yards off. Besides the MM, she was the only one that I know of that got that close.

When the discovery of remains was first announced I looked up the location (general area - Chickasaw & Suburban as described in MR call) on Google Earth. There were street view shots on Chickasaw, but not on Suburban east of the intersection. In fact, there aren't any in the whole Anthony neighborhood.

There still aren't. I must not be using Google Earth right. Can someone help?

I'd try to call LE again, but their number has changed a few times. I think it's on the SIM card of the lost phone. The Nokia.

Then FORGET IT. Just call Tony. :doh:

When the discovery of remains was first announced I looked up the location (general area - Chickasaw & Suburban as described in MR call) on Google Earth. There were street view shots on Chickasaw, but not on Suburban east of the intersection. In fact, there aren't any in the whole Anthony neighborhood.

There still aren't. I must not be using Google Earth right. Can someone help?

You prolly ARE using it right. A LOT of areas have no street views.

*looks at hand* Um, ok... which finger is that, Brini? :D

It just bothers me really badly that had she stumbled upon Caylee there is a possibilty her dog would have rolled on her!

I can't get over it.

That is why in my opinion UNTRAINED dogs don't need to be anywhere near a search area. I know some people think differently, but the integrity of the chain of evidence makes or breaks a case sometimes and what is done accidentally can be fatal to a otherwise good LE case.

I wasn't impressed with the psychic video. There was so much info put out there, and those that dug into all the docs and statements found important clues. I agree, a psychic doesnt need a dog to guide them. No wonder they felt nauseated- the dog was carsick. I wonder if his name is ralphhhh.

Probably because they keep moving from Fl, to NY, to the Carolinas....

I can't wait to hear the tips on the line JB has set up for KC's defense.

Apparently they were released to the funeral home/crematorium, because it is reported on other news that is where they are, since the first autopsy was finished. I don't know who made the decision which funeral home would handle them, but that is where they are.
I wonder if the forensic anthropologist on the defense side will examine them there, or will they take them to a lab somewhere. I heard on HLN today that they asked Dr. G. if they could use her facilities to do the autopsy and she refused. Maybe that is the reason for the delay, they have no place to do it.

My understanding is that the defense is waiting for the court ordered disclosure of the state's findings before conducting their own examination. That has not happened yet. A motion filed today by the state is seeking to allow Baez to view the reports/photos without actually taking possession of them, out of concern that the photos may be sold to the media. It seems that is the reason for the delay.

(we have a thread about today's motion - I suggest you don a hard hat before entering)

I wasn't impressed with the psychic video. There was so much info put out there, and those that dug into all the docs and statements found important clues. I agree, a psychic doesnt need a dog to guide them. No wonder they felt nauseated- the dog was carsick. I wonder if his name is ralphhhh.

:wolf2::wolf2::wolf2::puke::puke::puke::crazy:

Question... Was it not reported that The ME had arranged the bones, as they would have been had they been intact? A cardboard box does not make sense then. Unless it is a cardboard box shaped like a casket...albeit a small one.
Yes, Dr. G. said she did that. Now I wonder what would have made them stay that way when transported, or did she just do that on the examining table? To me it would be like arranging a jigsaw puzzle but something would have to hold the pieces together to stay that way. MOO

My understanding is that the defense is waiting for the court ordered disclosure of the state's findings before conducting their own examination. That has not happened yet. A motion filed today by the state is seeking to allow Baez to view the reports/photos without actually taking possession of them, out of concern that the photos may be sold to the media. It seems that is the reason for the delay.

(we have a thread about today's motion - I suggest you don a hard hat before entering)

Chilly, So this would imply that the Prosecution is somehow holding things up? Or do you think it's actually a matter of the legal proceedings taking this much time?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back