2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can NOT believe these people!! They are really detached

Who said anything about the family wanting to sell the photos?

It HAD to be SOMEONE in the family that authorized the photos & video's released the first time. Some one in the family would have to do so again. I dont know WHO in the family but someone sure as hell did.

As NG just said " to hell with the 2nd autopsy.' I wish a court order could be given to MAKE them do the darn thing or bury here. She is left in a card board box. Guess that is a step up from the garbage bag but they need to lay her to rest. If no one in that family wants to, let me, I will be happy to do it.:furious::furious:

Petramo just said the six figures paid for Caylee's photos & videos seen earlier in the case was paid to JB.:mad:
Well at least that answers the question who's paying him. :mad:

OMG, she's in a cardboard box ? I'm soooooo mad !!!!

I can't believe it...!!!

How can Cindy & George let her sit in some box?

I guess their too busy making "Deals" to worry about burying their granddaughter.

Sounds like "Blood Money" to me.......

Now we know how Jose is getting paid.

This makes me sick to my stomach

NOW WE KNOW HOW THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN PAID!!!!! :furious::furious:
WITH THE VIDEOS AND PICS THAT WE'VE ALREADY SEEN.
THIS IS THAT CONFIDENTIAL CLAUSE THAT THEY WERE SAYING THEY COULD NOT REVEAL HOW OR BY WHOM THEY WERE BEING PAID.
KC IS PAYING FOR HER DEFENSE USING CAYLEE'S IMAGE!!!! THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!

(maybe i need to move to the rant thread):furious::furious::furious::mad:

The key word is "hire" someone to do the second autopsy. No one, but the lawyers are willing to work for free, therefore, they have no money to "hire" someone to do this deed.

Sounds like "Blood Money" to me.......

Now we know how Jose is getting paid.

This makes me sick to my stomach
I'm sick too. Selling the victim's photos to pay for the defense lawyer. :furious: MOO

It HAD to be SOMEONE in the family that authorized the photos & video's released the first time. Some one in the family would have to do so again. I dont know WHO in the family but someone sure as hell did.

As NG just said " to hell with the 2nd autopsy.' I wish a court order could be given to MAKE them do the darn thing or bury here. She is left in a card board box. Guess that is a step up from the garbage bag but they need to lay her to rest. If no one in that family wants to, let me, I will be happy to do it.:furious::furious:

Ok, I am already annoyed tonight, so I'll put this out there...

Wonder if the card board box is sealed with duct tape?

Nothing, but nothing at all surprises me anymore.

OMG, she's in a cardboard box ? I'm soooooo mad !!!!

Shame isn't it but it's a step up from the garbage bag. I hope the entire lot of them burn in hell after they live a very un happy, haunted, tormented life.:furious:

Well at least that answers the question who's paying him. :mad:

He can't be that stupid though. Can he? You can't pay for your defense with proceeds related to your crime. That is a huge gamble on his part if she is not aquitted.

Nancy's talking with Gale St. John now and showing video of her search with the dogs.

I'm sick too. Selling the victim's photos to pay for the defense lawyer. :furious: MOO

I just can't get over this .....

Too many people are making too much money over Caylee's death & she's still lying in a card board box

Is this the same Video that was on Youtube last month..???

It seems different to me..

He can't be that stupid though. Can he? You can't pay for your defense with proceeds related to your crime. That is a huge gamble on his part if she is not aquitted.
Who knows if it's stupidity or just plain despicable ~ assuming it's all true. I've just never heard of such a thing especially when the defendant is the victim's mother. :mad: MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back