2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe if they stall long enough KC will rot to death, like her poor daughter did.:furious:

Doubt it...with all the preservatives in all the junk food she is consuming while in jail the "spiteful one" may live forever:eek:

Chilly - I just went and looked real quick - found this in the media links thread:

Lawyer: Caylee Anthony's grandparents need immunity
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
December 31, 2008

<snipped>
Investigators are waiting until after Caylee's funeral before they approach the Anthonys again, Conway said.
Funeral arrangements have not been made.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3948456.story

Link will not work for me ????

Thank you but I can't get the link to work for some reason. I just get a blank page. I recall that LE said they'd wait until after the funeral to interview the A's again, but don't recall anything said about charges being imminent.
sorry about the link - I just copied and pasted from the media link thread. I found it about 3 pages from the end. Sorry.

My BIL's were done the same as your Mother's as we were scattering them at sea. My Mother was also cremated 4 yrs ago and we were given a nice metal urn like box as they were going in a niche at a cemetery....and yes you pay extra for it.

IIRC correctly we were given a choice of what type container she would be placed in for the cremation. It was either a special cardboard type container or a simple thin wood one.

Word of note, if you are burying at sea and are using a container make sure there holes in it. We didn't for my BIL's dog and the wooden container floated instead of sinking.

Good Idea.

I wish we knew too. She may not have signed over to her parents and doing this out of spite or whatever, to serve her own gains. MOO
----------
I wrote the same thing a while ago.KC.could sign the remains over to Baez or the Funeral Director for instance. It's her choice,doesn't need to be a relative.IMO

sorry about the link - I just copied and pasted from the media link thread. I found it about 3 pages from the end. Sorry.

That explains it. WS automatically shortens long links when they're posted. If you click on one of the shortened links it will take you where you're trying to go, but if you simply copy it and paste it into another post, you're only copying the shortened link address, not the link address itself.

Half a block away.. wouldn't that at least be close enough for her dogs to get a good hit? You'd think they would have found the remains.

One dog & I bet ya the only hit he? had was on a tree, a pole, a fire hydrant, or whatever standing object he came across that day :rolleyes:

They were on Suburban because they came from the A's house & heard LE searched nearby..They went to the airport area for the same reason..I don't buy what she's been selling & I never will.

----------
I wrote the same thing a while ago.KC.could sign the remains over to Baez or the Funeral Director for instance. It's her choice,doesn't need to be a relative.IMO

It is only her choice as long as she realizes she has a choice. I would not be convinced that Casey is doing much more than attempting to please the person currently in her life showing her concern. Jose tells her a second autopsy is necessary, show me any other person from the "outside" that has access to Casey to tell her she had another choice she could make.

It is only her choice as long as she realizes she has a choice. I would not be convinced that Casey is doing much more than attempting to please the person currently in her life showing her concern. Jose tells her a second autopsy is necessary, show me any other person from the "outside" that has access to Casey to tell her she had another choice she could make.

Just think someday KC may appeal based on being a victim of JB and the Stockholm Syndrome!! How ironic that she may feel the same as someone who was being held by a kidnapper!!:bang:

In my experience, many funeral homes do not have a refrigeration unit. It is too costly. Usually the orthodox jewish funeral homes do have them due to their religious beliefs, no embalming and burial before sundown.
But in all honestly, it has been reported that there is not any soft connective tissue left, therefore, really no reason to embalm. The body can be treated with external embalming solutions and/or powders. There would be no need for a refrigerator at this point. The body could stay out at room temp in a cardboard box or on a table until services. At that point she would be place in a small body bag and either cremated or buried in a casket.

Our experiences differ a lot, I have yet to see a funeral home without a cooler, even in the tiniest of funeral homes. There is to many variables for a funeral home not to have one. I can see a funeral home not having one, if they never keep the bodies longer then two days and doesn't get enough bodies to warrant one.

Not sure how embalming came up but here it goes: In most states embalming is not a requirement.

Maybe it's because Caylee's remains aren't intact and are only skeletal?

It doesn't really matter. The remains should not be stored in a card board box, I just find it disrespectful and never experienced a funeral home that does this. It's probably why it is bugging me so much.

Just think someday KC may appeal based on being a victim of JB and the Stockholm Syndrome!! How ironic that she may feel the same as someone who was being held by a kidnapper!!:bang:

We're saved from that based on the fact that Casey has always assumed the traits and personalities and likes and dislikes of those around her. Stockholm Syndrome folks tend to have an independent personality that is subdued by an aggressor.

I guess one could argue that Casey was a Stockholm Syndrome victim from her upbringing......hmm..........

We're saved from that based on the fact that Casey has always assumed the traits and personalities and likes and dislikes of those around her. Stockholm Syndrome folks tend to have an independent personality that is subdued by an aggressor.

I guess one could argue that Casey was a Stockholm Syndrome victim from her upbringing......hmm..........

Shhh-JB may be listening!:rolleyes:

They are NOT trained at all. She wrote on her web site or another site I can't mention here that they were going to check into getting training for them. They had not even had basic obedience training when the case started and she was trying to raise money to go to Florida to search.

I found it appalling that she would raise money from that web site to go and stay there when she had NO trained dogs, NO experienced searchers (you saw what that woman in the video had on, she was NOT searching), and NO topo maps, and no help from LE. It was not only silly to me, but that money could have been much better spent hiring trained searchers with TRAINED dogs.

It's appalling she used a donor's credit card for more hotel days then authorized & then skipped out of town..The charges are still pending..She has the IRS investigating illegal donations made to her non-registered charity..The list goes on&on!

I really think the only thing confidential was the "terms" the experts negotiated with JB. IMO JB never had money to bring all of them on board.

I think you are SO right on that one. Think about it, they made that trip in early December and by now they have billed him for their expenses and their time. That, my dear, is why I believe it has not been done yet.

***THUD***

You've got to be kidding ..

LOL Marla! I thought about you when I saw that segment of NG! NG said she didn't want to hear about the daisy chain anymore.

:blowkiss:

My BIL's were done the same as your Mother's as we were scattering them at sea. My Mother was also cremated 4 yrs ago and we were given a nice metal urn like box as they were going in a niche at a cemetery....and yes you pay extra for it.

IIRC correctly we were given a choice of what type container she would be placed in for the cremation. It was either a special cardboard type container or a simple thin wood one.

Word of note, if you are burying at sea and are using a container make sure there holes in it. We didn't for my BIL's dog and the wooden container floated instead of sinking.

Whoa...........that would be terrible when you had to go dig it out of the water again and put holes in it or just throw them to the wind. To be honest, I just assumed people just pitched them to the wind.

Jeez, I hope the defense doesnt wait to do a second autopsy as long as JB waited to go and get the leads/tips at the LE office that LE had waiting for him!?!?!

Evidently, he didn't have the $900.00 to pay for the ones he received before and they would not let him have them. I thought that was hilarious they brought that up in open court after him whining about not getting them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back