2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has a touch of British or something in his accent. At first I thought Louisianna but when he said "verified" as 'vair-ee-fied" (I can't make it sound right) it threw me off. I can't figure him out.

Good thing is he sounds about as clueless as I'm feeling right now. :waitasec::crazy:

He has contradicted himself already and I'm only on Part 1. Does it getter better or worse?

Oh much better, please hang in there, It's Great

He told them a moment earlier that Ginnette Lucas didn't say she was a psychic, that she said she was (paraphrasing) "something else, I don't remember the name she used." My interpretation is that she didn't use the word psychic, but another term, such as clairvoyant, medium, etc.

LOL. Yes, she refers to herself as a Certified Professional Dowser and Psychic Consultant, aka "The Guiding Light."

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

"Over a period of years, Ginette has meditated extensively and has received perception beyond the normal. She not only hears information from other sources, but at the same time, receives visual pictures of the subject matter being investigated (a composite)."

In this case, I think she probably "heard" a phone call from Cindy or Kid Finders that said "look on Suburban Drive around some pavers and then call DC and tell him what you see." :rolleyes:

Well I am finished listening and all I can think about is if he is called to testify at trial, I think it will be similar to Kato Kaelin. And that was fun.

Oh much better, please hang in there, It's Great

Gosh I feel drunk just listening to him. I've gone back and relistened to parts to try to decipher what he is saying. He might as well admit the truth that he was told to search that area.

I'm almost at the end of part 1. Whew...pass me a drink :beersign: (and I've never even had alcohol). :drink:

If I was DC, I'd feel so :iamashamed0005: (ashamed).

On to part 2...(omg, someone talked to him like she was Caylee?) :eek:

Well I am finished listening and all I can think about is if he is called to testify at trial, I think it will be similar to Kato Kaelin. And that was fun.

ohh boy..Kato...those were the memories! Still not so convinced on him either. :bang:

This is almost as funny as the first KC interview. Yada yada yada. I can see visions of their eyes rolling

:rolleyes::rolleyes::liar::behind:

Gosh I feel drunk just listening to him. I've gone back and relistened to parts to try to decipher what he is saying. He might as well admit the truth that he was told to search that area.

I'm almost at the end of part 1. Whew...pass me a drink :beersign: (and I've never even had alcohol). :drink:

I had to pull up the transcript.
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18750982/detail.html
Cheers!

O/T: I was just yelling at this audio and then remembered my window is open and everyone outside can hear me. OOPS! :eek:

These guys are great! I think they even have him doubting himself.

Q: "How did you determine which tips are credible?"

A: "Uh, uh, uh" (paraphrasing there)

He should have "whichever ones didn't incriminate Casey!"

Here LE's goal is to find the truth and bring justice to Caylee and GA's reaction is to throw a temper tantrum and yell at JA "Take your ****ing flunkee's and get out of here!!!"

Nice. I guess we all have our priorities, GA's is messed up.

Q: "How did you determine which tips are credible?"

A: "Uh, uh, uh" (paraphrasing there)

He should have "whichever ones didn't incriminate Casey!"

You hit the nail on the head. And it sounds like DC only got tips that Cindy felt he should get. So even DC didn't get all of them. Reminds me of the JCPenney bill that Cindy wouldn't hand over because SHE didn't think it mattered. :rolleyes:

Accent sounds to me like "I am trying to pretend I am more important than I really am and maybe if I sound very intelligent they won't realize I am a complete BS'er"

CRAP CRAP CRAP...LIES LIES LIES...

Sad part is he cannot keep his lies straight. KC should teach him that if you are going to make up a cockamamie story you need to stick with it.

Q) How many psychic tips did you follow up on?

A) Only 1

I'm convinced :crazy:

You hit the nail on the head. And it sounds like DC only got tips that Cindy felt he should get. So even DC didn't get all of them. Reminds me of the JCPenney bill that Cindy wouldn't hand over because SHE didn't think it mattered. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of Scott P's parents when they opened a tip line. Even the police called them and gave them a good tip that would have made Scott look guilty so they decided not to pass it on to LE. Of course LE only made this bogus call/tip to see if they were in deed passing all tips on as they claimed. BUSTED!!!

Sounds familiar!

If this is how he did during the first interview, I can't WAIT to see the 2nd one!!!

I know, crazy. Don't forget the psychic that said Caylee was in the Pontiac's gas tank! :eek:

Reminds me of Scott P's parents when they opened a tip line. Even the police called them and gave them a good tip that would have made Scott look guilty so they decided not to pass it on to LE. Of course LE only made this bogus call/tip to see if they were in deed passing all tips on as they claimed. BUSTED!!!

Sounds familiar!

:laughbounce: :floorlaugh: :bowdown:

I know, crazy. Don't forget the psychic that said Caylee was in the Pontiac's gas tank! :eek:

Poor little Caylee, she's been everywhere according to 'them'. When in fact, she was just a few minutes walk away. :furious:

ETA: You'll never convince me that they didn't go there actually looking for her (not necessarily following up on a pyschic's tip). Why all of a sudden would they follow up on 'this' psychic's tip and disregard the others - the others that say she is alive? It's way too coincidental given that is where she was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad