2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the 2 girls giggling in the audience, who are they? And I have to say...listening to Baez's incompetence..I'd probably be asked to leave!! I think at least one "for pete's sakes" or "jiminy Christmas" would escape my lips.

The hearings are the same...Baez, we don't have them, we don't control what FBI does, take a depo, etc. Does Baez just get bored after a month or two and likes to hear himself talk and that's why he does these ridiculous motions?? And he still has not learned to FREAKING STAND UP EVERY TIME YOU ADDRESS THE JUDGE. For pete's sakes. And I'm tired of hearing from Baez...."I think what the solution needs to be on this...."

It really sounds to me like the prosecution has "accidentally omitted" various parts of the discovery. It makes me wonder how organized these folks are. Either they are attempting to withhold discovery from the defense or they are not very good at their jobs. Their excuse for not reproducing a blotter size calendar was pathetic.

i have no basis for this but i dont think the state is doing ANYTHING accidentally. i think their every move is planned.

I think Casey looked like she was about to snap. Really...like she was going to shoot to the moon if anyone looked at her. JB clearly told her not to look at the camera, because she looked like she was developing a crick in her neck from avoiding it and staring at Strickland. Watching her laugh a little when Strickland complained about having to listen to a lengthy interview for DC absolutely made me crazy. For some reason, I feel like she should never be allowed to smile again...

She is being sworn in - no family there

Yep, she knows that will be her absolute undoing. Reasonable doubt out the window.

Looking at Casey in court, I think she mentally lives in the immediate present tense. Is there a pathological syndrome where the person cannot project herself into a future? Cannot process consequences? Believe me, I think she should receive the death penalty, but I get the strong sense she is living this circus she has caused like it is an episode on television. She looks worried on the video, but she also looks like she thinks this is how a "nervous person" should look. OK, I'm crazy.:rolleyes:

Oh my goodness! The time line calendar is to big to copy???? That is ridiculous! The state makes all types of exhibits for trials, etc. but they can't copy a blotter sized piece of paper?

No fan of JB but I was thinking the same thing. IMO they are reacting to all the BS motions of JB. Maybe shouldn't be but I think they are fed up with all this broad, give me this-give me that stuff.

Someone needs to get those three twits out of the courtroom. They are probably just planning to tell all their myspace friends how they made it on tv and are now incredibly important and famous members of the defense.

JB should read websleuths every night- he may learn something

It really sounds to me like the prosecution has "accidentally omitted" various parts of the discovery. It makes me wonder how organized these folks are. Either they are attempting to withhold discovery from the defense or they are not very good at their jobs. Their excuse for not reproducing a blotter size calendar was pathetic.

So far, the impression I get is that somethings were available for JB and he didn't pick them up or that JB could simply have ordered a copy (Aug 14 tapes) or that the FBI has custody (separate motion?).

Where are we in the list of motions--how many more to go? ty!

Someone needs to get those three twits out of the courtroom. They are probably just planning to tell all their myspace friends how they made it on tv and are now incredibly important and famous members of the defense.

they probably post over on in session, lol

Methinks they're with the SA side?

My guess, is they are possibly interns with a law team or media maybe...they need to leave...

ITA. I wonder if they were the trouble makers at the civil hearing. :rolleyes:

No fan of JB but I was thinking the same thing. IMO they are reacting to all the BS motions of JB. Maybe shouldn't be but I think they are fed up with all this broad, give me this-give me that stuff.

I agree. They may be sick of his "victim" attitude. Get off your hinny and get the stuff yourself JB.

I am way more curious about the bald gentleman in the suit. Anyone know who he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow