2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez wants copy of AL timeline. Pros. says it is size of desk blotter, and they have no way to copy it. Offered inspection to def months ago. Baez says he can take pic of it, pros. says fine.

It sounds to me like Baez believes that the prosecution is withholding evidence such as interviews with other Zenaida Gonzales and has not yet received DNA evidence from George and Cindy Anthony. It sounds to me like the prosecution really has been slow to deliver discovery to Baez. My concern is that if prosecution doesn't get the discovery to the defense in a timely manner this could lead to a possible mistrial. It also sounds like Judge Strickland is concerned with this issue. Baez is asking for the investigator's timeline, prosecution is giving a weak excuse that it's hard to give to Baez because they can't copy something that is half the size of a desk - which I know for a fact is untrue. Motion granted by judge.

Thank you for taking those pics- they were better than what I seeen on my own tv- talk about weight gain- she sure has put a few lbs on- She may hit 200lbs before the trial starts eating all those snacks and sitting around. Looks to me shes listening only because shes in front of the judge and has to- looks sleepy to me and bored and could care less whats really going on- Remember in her eyes SHE didnt do ANYTHING wrong-Zanny did it!

Motion to get hair for inspection report. Pros. said they should have it next week.

More face readings ... wants to turn around and see who is there. Wants to be rescued. This is someone who wants and escape, doesn't want to be a part of this.

Again...he wants copies of the calendar. Get off your butt and go the OCSO and copy them yourself, SA offered this months ago. Hello.....anyone listening?? Baez??? He can go there and copy it. Geeze....what a lazy man.

On another note, I think KC is getting an idea of how screwed she is and what her incompetent attorney is up against. Good luck KC.

Oh my goodness! The time line calendar is to big to copy???? That is ridiculous! The state makes all types of exhibits for trials, etc. but they can't copy a blotter sized piece of paper?

This and the constant swallowing now. She is aware of what is going on and maybe is getting a twinge nervous of the implications of what is really going on.

She could be thinking, why isn't this like "CSI" or those other shows I use to watch. This is a good thing, making her sit through each and every motion JB comes up with. JB is the one responsible for her being there, no one else at the moment.

Agreed. With the mention of fingerprints on the duct tape, lots of looking down, lip licking, and you could see the wheels spinning. She's getting nervous.

I am no JB fan, but I`ve got to say, I`m no fan of the prosecutors either. I think they ought to tone it down, as I think it`s very important that the jury thinks they are running an honest and fair prosecution, particularly because JB will be trying to prove they did the exact opposite.

I wish those two young girls in the audience would stop giggling....:mad:

Agreed. With the mention of fingerprints on the duct tape, lots of looking down, lip licking, and you could see the wheels spinning. She's getting nervous.

Yep, she knows that will be her absolute undoing. Reasonable doubt out the window.

the State - asks the judge to tell JB go do your investigations yourself and get your own depositions

What has JB done??? Any investigations??? Geez louise! Each time we go to court for this stuff they say the same thing to JB!

I am no JB fan, but I`ve got to say, I`m no fan of the prosecutors either. I think they ought to tone it down, as I think it`s very important that the jury thinks they are running an honest and fair prosecution, particularly because JB will be trying to prove they did the exact opposite.

On this one I disagree. I love them, and the fact that the are demonstrating that JB is not the right attorney to be the lead on this. And hoping KC is picking up on that fact.

so from what i'm getting is that baez wants the state to do all the work for him? he hasnt taken his own depositions after all these months???? he hasnt gone to the PD and looked at all the evidence himself? isnt he allowed to do that? he looks like a bafoon, IMO!

and casey...it is weird how we all see things differently. i see no change in her at all. i see defiance. i see someone that thinks she is above all this as evidenced by she cant be bothered to come to these little hearings (said sarcastically). i see no remorse. i see her trying not to smile. i see a woman on the road straight to hell, IMO.

Again...he wants copies of the calendar. Get off your butt and go the OCSO and copy them yourself, SA offered this months ago. Hello.....anyone listening?? Baez??? He can go there and copy it. Geeze....what a lazy man.

On another note, I think KC is getting an idea of how screwed she is and what her incompetent attorney is up against. Good luck KC.

This guy is just plain lazy and shows himself up to be less then competent. IMO

Why would Jose want the video of the August 14th visit of Casey with George and Cindy? The other videos we've seen made Casey look bad imo.

If anyone noticed -Casey, a few deep breaths when JB asked for the interviews from Anthony Lazarro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member