2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with legal experience tell me why it's necessary for JB to bring all this up in court? Don't most attorny's just call prosecutors office and ask for these thing???

What's the point in all of this??

So there is duck tape. Talking about if FBI being able to lift prints.

SA just said LE may need fingerprints to compare if any found on DUCT TAPE! so it confirmed?!

I have no pity for the woman, but I do not see a smirk. I do not see bored. I see nervous, self-conscious as if she knows the eyes of the world are on her. No matter if she's guilty as hell, it must be surreal being pulled out of your small cell, after being alone for three months, a thrust into a room full of people, press and lights. I see a different person than went in three months ago.

I agree with your post... I see a different person, too. It's funny how we all view what we see. LOL.. some people see her smirking and putting on a act, I simply see her as sad, nervous. She looks empty inside, but healthy looking. She doesn't look like she was sitting in jail for months.

Deep sigh while they discuss the possibility of fingerprints on the duct tape or bags.

SA said ".....lift fingerprints off of the duct tape, or off of the BAGS..." There were more than one bag? I had a theory about this -

Is it possible that she's on meds? She looks kind of drugged out to me.

Or extreme boredom. I guess that's it.

SA just said......DUCT TAPE. Said that fingerprints were taken in the event that latent prints could be gotten off of the DUCT TAPE and bags!!!!

Confirmation on the DUCT TAPE

can anyone teach me how to do a screen capture? pretty please?

Nice sigh Casey...don't like to hear the sound of duct tape do you? :woohoo:

Pros. says they don't mind def. inspecting the evidence, but have a problem with them doing anything that will destroy evidence. Fingerprint reports do not exist at this time. Baez kinda says he thinks they do exist.

Anyone notice she somehow keeps wiggling her ears? They look pointy too - no biggie but she seems to do it when a "touchy" subject is being discussed - RM's forensic digital reports, "remains" discovered, etc. Also she did it a lot of it when she first came into the courtroom.

Not trying to bash her looks - just noticed the moving ears...sign of nervous?

This and the constant swallowing now. She is aware of what is going on and maybe is getting a twinge nervous of the implications of what is really going on.

She could be thinking, why isn't this like "CSI" or those other shows I use to watch. This is a good thing, making her sit through each and every motion JB comes up with. JB is the one responsible for her being there, no one else at the moment.

Anyone notice she somehow keeps wiggling her ears? They look pointy too - no biggie but she seems to do it when a "touchy" subject is being discussed - RM's forensic digital reports, "remains" discovered, etc. Also she did it a lot of it when she first came into the courtroom.

Not trying to bash her looks - just noticed the moving ears...sign of nervous?
Ha, I thought she had Spock ears.

Didn't know what to make of her demeanor at first but it appears to me that she knows the game is over. She has the look of a person with no hope. Although bits of the old personality surface, I believe she knows deep down inside she's not getting out of this.

I think what we're seeing as a smirk or a would-be mocking smile, is actually Casey trying to suppress a yawn.

It appears to me the full weight of her situation might be hitting her.

Amazing how we can all see the same thing so differently. I think she looks awful...haggard...and very nervous.

I wonder if George and Cindy would have been at the hearing today if they knew Casey was going to be there? I'm sure they are watching at home and were probably shocked when they heard they would see their daughter for the first time in almost 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties