DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rh4d46.jpg
29ooqs9.jpg
2nvxik0.jpg

ok, I have to admit - the cold sore on the lip is grossing me out a bit.

It's the look of guilt...she feels everyones eyes on her!!! moo

I think she looks sad... not remorseful, just sad.. I'm sure she is nervous on the inside. I'm sure she doesn't want to be there. Or she is getting a taste of the outside world again and is missing it..

Wow...Dr. Lee will be in FL at the end of Jan to train LE on something and JB wants evidence ready for Dr. Lee. Sounds to me like JB is trying to get LE to pay for Dr. Lee's trip to review the evidence. Did that make sense?

Ricardo digital discovery. Wants copy of it.

JB talking about copy of Ricardo's hard drive.

She is trying so hard to make herself cry. She just doesn't care.

I have no pity for the woman, but I do not see a smirk. I do not see bored. I see nervous, self-conscious as if she knows the eyes of the world are on her. No matter if she's guilty as hell, it must be surreal being pulled out of your small cell, after being alone for three months, a thrust into a room full of people, press and lights. I see a different person than went in three months ago.

On wftv's feed, Casey's skin looks broken out, with makeup over the bumps

I am watching local 13. Happened to notice when the woman from the SA office used the word "remains", camera was close on the murderer and she couldn't help but gasp a little bit. I hope the reality of what she did is smacking her square in her face right now.

Motion to compel on evidence about ZG. State says he has everything that has been reduced to writing, but Baez is free to do deposition.

KC is paying attention to everything that is being said.
...She just looks a little nervous to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member