2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just my opinion....but I would be very careful in wording it a deliberate ommission when all the ducuments and results have not yet been released yet. Also, on page 41 of the fbi documents... it was an almost "aside" .....to compare the dna of Caylee and LA.

I am not going to make too much of it yet. There is so much to go through and so much more that is not even released yet.

Just a question tho... do you think LE could or would compromise this whole case by deliberately witholding or ommiting info and results to the defense? It is just my opinion, but I do not think after all of this....that they would do something like that. Just my opinion tho.... :blowkiss:

Is it possible the defense agreed not to have it released? I have no idea,...just guessing.

from what the coworker of CA's said.... it was GA who needed to know self defense to protect himself from his wife and Casey!

I find it very interesting that the DNA results for Lee and Caylee have been omitted. Usually LE has a reason for these things. hmmmmm.

Or that the results show nothing of interest and aren't related in any way to the prosecution's case.
This would be even more reason for them to be released in the doc dump. These are complete records. I don't think they are tossing anything. Either they are in the released docs or the ones that the SA's Office, the FBI, or OCSO still have in their possession, imo.

the stains on the clothes make me wonder.....

what was she doing to get all those bodily fluids on her clothes? HMMMMMMMMMM?

Have them downloaded and happy to email if that'll help ya.

Oooh, oooh, oooh! Me, me, me! (Now who does that sound like? :waitasec:) Could you e-mail me a copy, to? Please!!!! :smiley4:

Has anyone seen mention of Caylee's shoes? A child who walks out of the house on their own is usually wearing them...

I agree, but we will probably need to ask the mods first. This subject can only be talked about in the Parking Lot, but I think in light of this new information, it should be moved up here.

I agree....

Mods, I know you are very busy at the moment, but given previous threads have been closed on this topic, I am hoping you might see fit to open a thread for us about it now...just sticking to the facts as reported in the doc dump today etc. If it is nothing but a bad rumour, with the request for the testing out there in the public today, I would think that rumour will be proven untrue pretty quickly if it is untrue.

It said iron on letters. I just couldn't imagine why you would toss in iron on letters with your child's body, but then maybe they were on the clothing and came off in the wet and other weathering.

And of course I also couldn't imagine putting a heart sticker on the the duct tape you've used to cover your child's mouth either. My gosh, that is so horrific.

maybe zanny left the letters ZFG in the bag by mistake

hey love,
iirc, the cap in the blogger absconded trash was white and green with a four leaf clover on it... :blowkiss:

Well looky who the doc dump brought out of hiding! :blowkiss: Glad to see you!

I am trying to figure out where this pink cap was found. I though it could have been in the trash bag but we just didn't see it.

I remember the garbage lady letting us know about the websleuths print-outs that she found in the garbage bag. She was suppose to take pictures of everything she found and post them. Then there was the report that LE had come to look through the trash and took some things with them. All of the sudden, there was no more info from her.:waitasec:

I want to see the DNA REPORTS!!!!!

Unless they are relevant to the case, no one is likely to see them, but the jury.

people are expressing insurance concerns. It's possible to tell what pathologies might or might not surface.

I found out a lot of that JUST from my mtDNA.

This would be even more reason for them to be released in the doc dump. These are complete records. I don't think they are tossing anything. Either they are in the released docs or the ones that the SA's Office, the FBI, or OCSO still have in their possession, imo.
I agree. Omission or holding back something out of a released record could cause problems down the road for the prosecution... in that any evidence not handed over in the proper way could be barred from the trial... isn't that correct? I am a nurse not a lawyer so fire away at that thought process... lol...

Taking opposite side, purely for arguments sake..LOL...
Maybe LA's dna profile showed he wasn't GA's son? Scandal in CA's world! (Nothing to do with Caylee's bio-dad.)

Do they need any more to convict this diabolically evil B!otch! How could anyone let her live? I don't care how anti DP you are this is beyond human. I'm so sad for little Caylee and the last thoughts that must have gone through her little mind as her mommy killed her.

I wish part of the sentence was a tubal ligation.

ACTUALLY Dr. Lee said there was frozen food in the boxes in the back (is he sure which car he looked at?)- which now that we see the reports - there wasn't - he said that could attribute to the smell and maggots

I think we all know what Dr. Lee will do to the case - he will be discounted like all the other high profile cases he's been attributed to

question

if an "expert" can be shown to be lying (HL:frozen food in the trunk) can he be disqualified from testifying in the case?

i doubt it, but i think one should be disqualified if lying can be shown.

i know the "experts" testimony would be detrimental to the d. in so far as his word is impeached, but Ds don't really care about truth (imo), and would rather have a demonstrated liar as an "expert"witness that they can depend on (to lie) than one who might not disregard evidence in order to make the case.

a lying expert conforms to the D theory of just throwing as much against the wall as possible, no matter how ridiculous or weak any particular item may look, to create RS with at least one juror (ala spector ONE).

the stains on the clothes make me wonder.....

what was she doing to get all those bodily fluids on her clothes? HMMMMMMMMMM?

ROTFLMAO!! Thank's for the joke......I have been crying off and on reading these docs. I really need that!

Originally Posted by Lovejac
I am trying to make sense of the 'childs pink cap with VIP' that was brought in for testing.
Was that the hat that Caylee was wearing in the photo with Casey and Annie taken in the car? I believe she was wearing a pink shirt and cap in it. You could see Caylee in her carseat behind them and it looked like it was taken near to the time Caylee went missing judging from her size and face etc., imo.

I can't think of one logical reason for the results not to be revealed.....except for.........well, you know:rolleyes:

Have we saw any of the reports that the FBI have done? JB has asked about certain things in all his court filings, but the state would say that the FBI has the results and they have no control over them..

Well looky who the doc dump brought out of hiding! :blowkiss: Glad to see you!

I am trying to figure out where this pink cap was found. I though it could have been in the trash bag but we just didn't see it.

I remember the garbage lady letting us know about the websleuths print-outs that she found in the garbage bag. She was suppose to take pictures of everything she found and post them. Then there was the report that LE had come to look through the trash and took some things with them. All of the sudden, there was no more info from her.:waitasec:
LOL.... I have been around....just reading and not saying much.. good to see you too. That is very interesting about the pink hat too. I wonder if it had been found on one of the searches as well??? It was confusing. I am going to go back and look at the dates again.

12/11/08 search warrant stated "probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises...4937 Hopespring Drive..."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530424/detail.html (hand numbered 3161).

Is this when G&C's attorney started talking about immunity?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back