2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just my opinion....but I would be very careful in wording it a deliberate ommission when all the ducuments and results have not yet been released yet. Also, on page 41 of the fbi documents... it was an almost "aside" .....to compare the dna of Caylee and LA.

I am not going to make too much of it yet. There is so much to go through and so much more that is not even released yet.

Just a question tho... do you think LE could or would compromise this whole case by deliberately witholding or ommiting info and results to the defense? It is just my opinion, but I do not think after all of this....that they would do something like that. Just my opinion tho.... :blowkiss:

The question was whether the ommission was accidental...given they refer to those results being omitted, I think it's fair to conclude it was deliberate. I didn't say "why" they would deliberately do that. It may be the results weren't even complete yet. It may be other things.

I don't agree that it was an "aside"...it was a request to the FBI to conduct a specific test.

How do we know they have ommitted the info/results from the defence? I think the defence probably knew those results some time ago...if they didn't before the test was done.

Trying to figure that out too. Cloth-type lettering....could be anything.

What ever it is I hope they found matching ones at the Anth's home

I have no hope of that, because Casey was home on bond with weeks to get rid of anything that could possibly have connected her to the contents she knew were in the bag with Caylee. I noticed in the 148 new pictures released today that KC was wearing a big backpack when she left to visit JB while out on bond.

Originally Posted by yeknomaras
the stains on the clothes make me wonder.....

what was she doing to get all those bodily fluids on her clothes? HMMMMMMMMMM?

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oooh, oooh, oooh! Me, me, me! (Now who does that sound like? :waitasec:) Could you e-mail me a copy, to? Please!!!! :smiley4:

The files are big but I'll do the best I can if you'll send your emal addy.

the stains on the clothes make me wonder.....

what was she doing to get all those bodily fluids on her clothes? HMMMMMMMMMM?

Yes, I'm curious? They took quite a few articles of clothing with "suspicious stains" what in the world? Also curious if they have what KC was wearing when she disposed of little Caylee? I believe it said no stains on the gray pants is that correct?

I have to go to work, but in reading the first few pages, this is dam*ing for CA. After going to the tow yard CA returned to work and stated that there was a bad smell in the car. She was told to go home and call the police, but she refused saying she had too much work to do. She was asked if she had opened the trunk, no answer from CA.

CA also stated that she wasn't going to call the police but was going to give KC a chance to explain herself. Who does that when your granddaughter is missing and the car smells like a dead body?! Well, for that matter, who goes back to work after such a discovery? Mindboggling :mad:

42592749.jpg

hearts anyone?

Taking opposite side, purely for arguments sake..LOL...
Maybe LA's dna profile showed he wasn't GA's son? Scandal in CA's world! (Nothing to do with Caylee's bio-dad.)

with how crazy this case is I see what you are saying. I do think that LA looks a lot like George.

question

if an "expert" can be shown to be lying (HL:frozen food in the trunk) can he be disqualified from testifying in the case?

i doubt it, but i think one should be disqualified if lying can be shown.

i know the "experts" testimony would be detrimental to the d. in so far as his word is impeached, but Ds don't really care about truth (imo), and would rather have a demonstrated liar as an "expert"witness that they can depend on (to lie) than one who might not disregard evidence in order to make the case.

a lying expert conforms to the D theory of just throwing as much against the wall as possible, no matter how ridiculous or weak any particular item may look, to create RS with at least one juror (ala spector ONE).

Lies on NG are a lot different than testimony in a court of law. Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like H. Lee, but he wasn't under oath or anything MOO

I had heard somewhere that Lee and casey were half brother and sister. I will find out where I got that from and post it as soon as possible. It's been quite a while that I heard that. I was under the impression that Lee was George's kid from a previous marriage. I could be wrong about this. I will try to find the source.

The question was whether the ommission was accidental...given they refer to thosee results being omitted, I think it's fair to conclude it was deliberate. I didn't say "why" they would deliberately do that. It may be the results weren't even complete yet. It may be other things.

I don't agree that it was an "aside"...it was a request to the FBI to conduct a specific test.

How do we know they have ommitted the info/results from the defence? I think the defence probably knew those results some time ago...if they didn't before the test was done.
I can agree with what you are saying.

The reason I said it seemed an aside to me because it was at the end of an officious sounding document following the word NOTE: that was all :blowkiss:

Looks like NG will be bombshells tonight!!!!

I can hear her already bombshell, bombshell, bombshell. She might actually explode. I can't wait to record it. My husband will be home and he will not let me watch it. Says I am obsessed.

Or that the results show nothing of interest and aren't related in any way to the prosecution's case.

If that were the case, there would be no reason to not report on them. It's not like all the hairs that didn't turn out to be relevant weren't reported on. Reports are provided for all items tested...you can't just leave LE guessing.

It's a request from the sherrifs office so the FBI didn't request it - I wonder what testimony resulted in the sherrifs office, at that time, to get it?

Routine. He had to be ruled in or out as a perp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back