2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe I'm crazy but I can't seem to find these text messages/IMs that I'm reading about. Someone transcribed some of them (bless you) but I want to view the actual documents that were released. Anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks!

You are so right!! She knew it would not be taken off since she put it into her hair on both sides! Goes back to premeditation, imo. :furious:

They can take the package of pull ups and try to match the batch to what they found at the scene with the remains. Like trash bags...there should be a way to determine if they came from the same package of pull ups with various testing of the plastic or the other materials used.

I bought a case of diapers and the glue was misplaced. On one of the tabs was a couple of numbers. I read them to the customer service person and they know what BOX the diapers came from. Each box has an individual number. They can tell if they came from the same box without testing.

During the summer McDonalds had My Little Pony toys. Also, Littlest Pet Shop. These have small horses and unicorns. I'm thinking these are happy meals toys...moo

I really think it was a My Little Pony. I am positive I saw a picture of Caylee with My Little Pony horses in a You Tube tribute video. Caylee was standing behind a table (like a low coffee table) and there were several My Little Pony horses on the table. I will try to find that tribute video, but I have watched SO many of them.... I'm sure I saw that picture though. I remember thinking it was a picture I had never seen.

Did they find something in TLs car? I thought I read that in the docs. I also noticed that there were sheets of air freshner found.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530229.pdf

In this page one and two...some things to note...

Cloth Lettering found with body ( could be that it just came off the tshirt during decomp)

In there in that statement that the police man is talking about he says that Casey said she had known ZG for 4 years and Caylee had been babysat by her for the past 1 and half years
DIDN'T Casey in one of those text messages in the stickys on here to one of her boyfriends (cant remember which one ? could have been tony ?) said when asked about the *nanny* didnt Casey Say she had know ZG for 6 years ?

What was the handwritten note in the Defendants car found by the deputies just prior to the Police Officers arrival which was the address 232 Glenwood which was directly opposite to where she took them too ? (page 2 same link as above)

And even that document it states that George pulled the cop aside and stressed that his daughter was holding something back and that they feared something had happened to Caylee

Christine C swears that she went for a walk with Casey and Caylee on the 12th 13th or 14th of JUNE

All those emails we saw asking Casey to work from Name (at)events.universal.com were all BOGUS !!!

And if George Saw caylee in a Blue jean skirt and Pink top - WHERE Are those clothes ?
Because she was found in white shorts and different top

Quoting myself because here is where IASSEN confirms that Casey said she new Zanny the nanny for SIX YEARS (i thought it was RicardoM) and not FOUR YEARS

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

Scroll down to page 5

LP just said on NG the outside bag was WHITE according to Kronk so it seems like it was the other way around.

Thats what I mean ! She was in a Black garbage back and then the Laundry bag

:(

Does anyone remember exactly what Greta asked BC just last week re: duct tape & what his answer was? I think he's been busted for LYING but need this info to know for sure..TIA!

LP just said on NG the outside bag was WHITE according to Kronk so it seems like it was the other way around.

Kronk never mentioned seeing a white bag, only a gray one. We have the full unedited transcripts of his calls.

Thats what I mean ! She was in a Black garbage back and then the Laundry bag

:(

JaneInOz..Here's what you said:

[And oh on page 6 it has that she was in a black garbage bag and THEN cloth bag

I thought she was in the Cloth laundry bag and then put in a black garbage bag]

When I said "other way around" I was responding to your last sentence above..Kronk also saw a white bag (not black) according to LP so that means what was on page 6 is correct..Sorry for any confusion!

Does anyone remember exactly what Greta asked BC just last week re: duct tape & what his answer was? I think he's been busted for LYING but need this info to know for sure..TIA!

I recall that encounter, something to the effect of BC saying that LE either did not find or remove any duct tape from the Anthony home, or that duct tape was not listed on the search warrant. The specifics ellude me, maybe someone out there can clarifiy.

Casey once inserted the "fact" that ZFG gave Casey a flat iron into a conversation with Cindy from jail. I took note of her saying this because the way Casey inserted this fact while talking to Cindy was very unatural (it was completely unrelated to the topic they were discussing).

I remember that very well...she threw in something like "remember mom"...as though they were pretending she'd told Cindy that before.

Also since the duct tape was stuck to the hair on both sides of her head, then her hair was NOT in a ponytail as GA said it was the last time he saw her. Just further disproves his whole sighting of Caylee on the 16th, IMO. (Plus the clothes with her in bag were different than the pink shirt and blue denim skirt he says Caylee was wearing on the 16th.)

I don't think I've ever believed GA's version of events on June 16th. I think the reason is that supposedly there had been a knock down drag out fight the evening before and here he is calling Casey darling or some such thing. Also, he described every article of clothing each of them had on and I guess I just always have believed he described some other times that he had told them good bye when they went to the nanny's and to work. Maybe it wasn't intentional on his part, but I just think his description was wrong for that particular day.

The gasoline gauge in Casey's car was "working properly"

Exposing yet another lie from Casey. Does anyone recall if George had to put gas in the car to drive it home from the tow yard? Was it really out of gas at Amscot, or was that just another lie?

In one interview with GA regarding the June 24 gas can incident, didn't he say something about a bag of laundry in KC's trunk?...or am I just imagining this?

I think I do remember this! Thanks for jogging our memories.

Kronk never mentioned seeing a white bag, only a gray one. We have the full unedited transcripts of his calls.

OK but I believe LP's point was the bag Kronk saw wasn't the BLACK one..I didn't know Kronk said "grey" (haven't had a chance to read that yet) but it doesn't really change the order of the bags.

I recall that encounter, something to the effect of BC saying that LE either did not find or remove any duct tape from the Anthony home, or that duct tape was not listed on the search warrant. The specifics ellude me, maybe someone out there can clarifiy.

I hope so because I recall his answer definitely implied the duct tape wasn't an issue at all in re: to the A home.

OK but I believe LP's point was the bag Kronk saw wasn't the BLACK one..I didn't know Kronk said "grey" (haven't had a chance to read that yet) but it doesn't really change the order of the bags.

The only bag color Kronk ever mentions is gray. He never mentions a black or white bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back