2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering about the "small plastic toy horses" that are mentioned being found at the crime scene. My Little Pony, maybe? My daughter has a ton of those things.

Still no AD interview? I find that a bit curious, wonder if it is something worth keeping under wraps or has simply been lost in the shuffle?

Definately read of maggots in trunk. and adult flies when first opened. There is a thread on the subject.

Thank you! I have'nt been able to read everything yet, just skimmed alot and when I read about evidence from the trunk I did not see it! Thanks again!

ACK! Sorry about the multiple posts! I guess I really, really, really wanted you guys to think about My Little Pony. :)

Some other items in the document dump that made me go hmmm.

1. "Taz" stuffed animal found at crime scene. Were sleuthers working with the concept of a stuffed animal in the crime scene photo thread? There is a "Taz" stuffed tiger, as well as some other TAZ items.

2. "Adorable" back pack. There is a disney one -- Dora The Explorer with "Boots" the monkey on it. Didn't GA mention that Caylee was wearing a backpack with monkies on it when he last saw her on the 16th?
3. They talk of doing tests on a flat iron from the home. Would this have to do with the "iron-on" letters found at the disposal site? And why?

Yea, George mentioned the monkey backpack. If the "adorable" one had monkeys, it blows his recollection out of the water...

What about the book? In one of the crime scene pics, there is a yellowish object in the foreground that appears to depict images from Caylee's book, "Suppertime for Freda Fuzziepaws." No mention of it in these docs, unless I missed something.:confused:

Yea, George mentioned the monkey backpack. If the "adorable" one had monkeys,

A few posts back a poster was stating that these were pulled out of a box of things already taken out of the car, to be looked at agian, the way it's been talked about here makes it sound like it was found with the body....:confused:
To me that makes a difference because we already knew there was a backpack in the car, right?

This is a done deal. Who else would have TL's trash?

A few posts back a poster was stating that these were pulled out of a box of things already taken out of the car, to be looked at agian, the way it's been talked about here makes it sound like it was found with the body....:confused:
To me that makes a difference because we already knew there was a backpack in the car, right?
See I thought they wanted to verify what was in the da*n pizza box.

I'm wondering about the "small plastic toy horses" that are mentioned being found at the crime scene. My Little Pony, maybe? My daughter has a ton of those things.

During the summer McDonalds had My Little Pony toys. Also, Littlest Pet Shop. These have small horses and unicorns. I'm thinking these are happy meals toys...moo

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530229.pdf

In this page one and two...some things to note...

Cloth Lettering found with body ( could be that it just came off the tshirt during decomp)

In there in that statement that the police man is talking about he says that Casey said she had known ZG for 4 years and Caylee had been babysat by her for the past 1 and half years
DIDN'T Casey in one of those text messages in the stickys on here to one of her boyfriends (cant remember which one ? could have been tony ?) said when asked about the *nanny* didnt Casey Say she had know ZG for 6 years ?

What was the handwritten note in the Defendants car found by the deputies just prior to the Police Officers arrival which was the address 232 Glenwood which was directly opposite to where she took them too ? (page 2 same link as above)

And even that document it states that George pulled the cop aside and stressed that his daughter was holding something back and that they feared something had happened to Caylee

Christine C swears that she went for a walk with Casey and Caylee on the 12th 13th or 14th of JUNE

All those emails we saw asking Casey to work from Name (at)events.universal.com were all BOGUS !!!

And if George Saw caylee in a Blue jean skirt and Pink top - WHERE Are those clothes ?
Because she was found in white shorts and different top

See I thought they wanted to verify what was in the da*n pizza box.

I notice that there are suggestions that diapers/pull-ups, a knife and a backpack ('adorable') were found at the disposal site. This is not correct. Part 2 of the County Forensics report mentions on Pg 41 that on Dec 16 some items were taken from evidence Art#1- Item#H-51975 (a sealed box) for examination by FBI. This is the 1st of the batch of items from the trunk of the car, referenced at the beginning of this document as Art#2 - Art#10 of the same batch number (H -51975). There is no mention of any of these articles being found at the scene

This is what Devon caught. Ive been thinking everything talked was found at the disposal site and going off that assumption when in fact some of the items talked about (knife, backpack) was actually from the car.

Some other items in the document dump that made me go hmmm.

1. "Taz" stuffed animal found at crime scene. Were sleuthers working with the concept of a stuffed animal in the crime scene photo thread? There is a "Taz" stuffed tiger, as well as some other TAZ items.

2. "Adorable" back pack. There is a disney one -- Dora The Explorer with "Boots" the monkey on it. Didn't GA mention that Caylee was wearing a backpack with monkies on it when he last saw her on the 16th?

3. They talk of doing tests on a flat iron from the home. Would this have to do with the "iron-on" letters found at the disposal site? And why?

The Flat Iron! Didn't Casey mention the flat iron in one of her jail house visits with Cindy? If I recall when explaining about Zenaida and her hair she said to Cindy that the Flat Iron was the one Zenaida gave her! Any connection?

I'm wondering about those cloth letters (possibly iron-ons). I'd love to know what letters they were....what they could have spelled. If it did come off a shirt, it wouldn't really do much except to show that it was from Caylee's clothing. But, if the letters were put in the bag with her, that's weird and I'd love to know if they would spell anything when arranged.

The Flat Iron! Didn't Casey mention the flat iron in one of her jail house visits with Cindy? If I recall when explaining about Zenaida and her hair she said to Cindy that the Flat Iron was the one Zenaida gave her! Any connection?

Yes, she mentioned it to Cindy in a jail convo, something along the lines of "remember, Zenaida gave it to me"

Ok thanks- obviously I am confused, too. I knew there was a backpack from the car, I thought it meant there was one found at the Suburban crime scene as well? :waitasec:

Anyway, yes- that does make a difference with respect to George's statement.

I just went through the docs that were from the FBI which examined the trunk evidence and some other stuff, everyones DNA samples. The only evidence they found in all the pieces of "debris" found and Casey's clothes taken (3 pairs of pants, 3 skirts, 5 shirts) was

Piece of spare tire cover = chloroform detected

Spare tire cover= chloroform detected

Left side trunk liner = consistant with chloroform

right side trunk liner = consistant with chloroform

debris from left trunk liner which contained a hair which had apparent decomposition, contained mitochondiral DNA which is consistant with Casey or Caylee which neither could be ruled out as the contributor of the hair. (apparently it was not Casey she is still alive).

I found this very interesting I thought that there would be much more than this found. It doesn't really matter what they found is enough. I hope Im not repeating information, I have been looking at this stuff for a while and you guys have posted alot.

I had heard somewhere that Lee and casey were half brother and sister. I will find out where I got that from and post it as soon as possible. It's been quite a while that I heard that. I was under the impression that Lee was George's kid from a previous marriage. I could be wrong about this. I will try to find the source.

No, this question came up with Cindy's brother, Rick. He said that both Lee and Casey are George and Cindy's natural children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back