Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tangerinemoon
I hope myfoxorlando ENLARGES the docs. Hard to read much of the docs on their website in the past.
You can enlarge them by holding down the Ctrl button and clicking on the +. ;) Someone finally told me that after I got a headache reading the first doc dump in tiny. LOL

Now...now Trac. Nothing wrong with getting excited about getting new information on the case. (Try working on a case where you NEVER get new information and months or years go by! Maybe it is why some do get so excited.)

Laughter keeps us grounded in the reality of our own lives and while researching this one...it is neccessary. We know what we are dealing with here and it doesn't escape anyone this is about a sweet little girl who was murdered.

As much as I want to see the document dump also - it's kind of sad that so many are acting like they are junkies in need of a fix - The case is addicting - why? because it reads like a Hercule Peroit whodunit mystery

MAYBE what we out to do - as a community - is break ALL of the information down - one person takes one section and really breaks it down into small chunks of information - as we post back we make an all encompasing calender of facts

UNLESS we are going to get the graphic of the desk calender doing it for us which I don't think we will

It gets a little scary, some are actually celebrating

I would think it would be a sobering moment that we actually see a person murdering a small innocent child - with all the documentation, pictures and connecting the dots
:eek::eek::eek:

OMG that's what we have been doing since September! Please add your information we would love it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183

[QUOTE "MAYBE tequila" :confused: WTH? How could you POSSIBLY expect to see anything in any released photos WITHOUT tequila?!?

I'm doin' a little experiment...

Stone cold sober: 0 objects identified
1st glass bourbon: 1+/- objects possibly identified
2nd glass bourbon: 2-3 objects definvely identified
3rd glass bourbon: 5 objects identified, including some of my own personal items
1st swig from the bottle: 8 objects and 3 WS avatars noted in plain view
2-3 swigs: 0 objects again...pc spinning too much to identify items clearly...although could make some swags
Bottle empty: Logout before getting banned.

So....be sure your shopping list is WS-ready-prioritized. Alcohol has been clinically shown to increase ones ability to...*cough* see things :)[/QUOTE]

Mind Reader: Retired, wife @ work, goin after 2 bags of ice! :woohoo:

As much as I want to see the document dump also - it's kind of sad that so many are acting like they are junkies in need of a fix - The case is addicting - why? because it reads like a Hercule Peroit whodunit mystery

MAYBE what we out to do - as a community - is break ALL of the information down - one person takes one section and really breaks it down into small chunks of information - as we post back we make an all encompasing calender of facts

UNLESS we are going to get the graphic of the desk calender doing it for us which I don't think we will

I would think it would be a sobering moment that we actually see a person murdering a small innocent child - with all the documentation, pictures and connecting the dots

Are you kidding me? Have you been to the sticky pages? Guess not??? :confused:

trac
no one is celebrating. What you see are people letting off a little steam before they start dissecting these docs word for word.....geesh.

You can count me among the afflicted, trac. We've exhausted all of the information and clues released thus far.
How long can you :other_beatingA_Dead
Today is my day off and I'm :Banane57:

How much is it worth to ya?

Well, it is Top Chef night in my house - so Cherry no cook, no use stove, no make anything. So tonight we are hitting my local joint for ribeye steak sandwiches and mozerella sticks. How's that grab ya? :blowkiss:

While we were watching NG about Caylee & Casey.

My hubby asked me this:

" When did they start allowing that kinda stuff into the public?"
He meant the transcripts....
I told him, it has something to do with the SUNSHINE Law in Florida....

so I told him I wish all states allowed this....

anybody else's spouse not got a clue about the Florida way of doing things?

I've tried the control and + ....does not work for me. :(

This doc dump has to go thru the "censor's black Sharpie pen" first. Last names, social security numbers etc have to be blacked out. I would be pleasantly surprised if the documents appear online before 12 noon.

I just went to check said page temp unavailable, so it must be there are loading them up...

I am surprised they are coming out today instead of tomorrow or Friday. I haven't been holding my breath with that teasing title on this thread (hasn't that been up since yesterday or so?)!!

While we were watching NG about Caylee & Casey.

My hubby asked me this:

" When did they start allowing that kinda stuff into the public?"
He meant the transcripts....
I told him, it has something to do with the SUNSHINE Law in Florida....

so I told him I wish all states allowed this....

anybody else's spouse not got a clue about the Florida way of doing things?

We were watching the same last night and mine asked me the same. He was wondering what I was talking about a new doc dump why didnt the defense have all this already and why would it be public info. I tried to explain to him as much as I could about the sunshine laws (as much as I knew anyway). I said the same I would like that in ALL states...

He SWORE up and down that there was no way it was legal for her defense not to have these documents yet. Which resulted in a heated "discussion" lol

In the end he said he just hopes she fries and if he had to listen to one more minute of the taped LE interview he was going to FL to get her himself.

(sorry a little OT)

*respectfully snipped*

trac,

I apologize if my comments offended you in any way. I am sad every day for the loss of Caylee's life. Just excited that this is the first doc. dump since i have come out of lurkdum, and can't wait to try and help in some way-shape-form. :blowkiss:

all I see are motions to compel...not the actual docs asked for. am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09