2009.01 Document Release @ Any Moment Now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want to see the document dump also - it's kind of sad that so many are acting like they are junkies in need of a fix - The case is addicting - why? because it reads like a Hercule Peroit whodunit mystery

MAYBE what we out to do - as a community - is break ALL of the information down - one person takes one section and really breaks it down into small chunks of information - as we post back we make an all encompasing calender of facts

UNLESS we are going to get the graphic of the desk calender doing it for us which I don't think we will

It gets a little scary, some are actually celebrating

I would think it would be a sobering moment that we actually see a person murdering a small innocent child - with all the documentation, pictures and connecting the dots

We all see it as more than a sobering moment-it's sheer and utter devastation to know, let alone see, that this little girl was murdered. However, we are all here for a common reason-sleuthing-and things like the release of documents are what help us do our "job". This case has been particularly slow lately, and so a "doc dump" might cause some to get excited. It's merely new information that helps us put the pieces of this extremely sad puzzle together.

While we were watching NG about Caylee & Casey.

My hubby asked me this:

" When did they start allowing that kinda stuff into the public?"
He meant the transcripts....
I told him, it has something to do with the SUNSHINE Law in Florida....

so I told him I wish all states allowed this....

anybody else's spouse not got a clue about the Florida way of doing things?
I'm not sure what he knows about the Sunshine Law. But Sunday night after we heard the docs might be released any moment, he wondered why I was awake at 2am. He gave me the funniest look when I told him I was waiting for a Big Doc Dump. :crazy:

Hmm...wonder if we will finally see Annie D. statement. I feel she may have shared a lot of pertinent information. If I understand correctly Baez received all of these doc's yesterday. I wonder what the hold up is in releasing them. I know the media likes to read them and write their quick articles, but they should at least post them already. I bet some of the websleuther's could write a better article....you guys are amazing I must say! :clap:

Now...now Trac. Nothing wrong with getting excited about getting new information on the case. (Try working on a case where you NEVER get new information and months or years go by! Maybe it is why some do get so excited.)

I have, and one I was involved in

Those are the old documents that were released on January 7th... motions submitted by JB to compel the state to release evidence. We're hoping today's docs are in response to the motions.

DUH.....I guess Im just a little too anxious!
:pcguru:

Here is something to hopefully make the wait easier (and add some laughter to your lives). Someone was discussing the long wait until the trial and I came up with a WS 12-Step Program! Just keep the convo about it there, please!:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3128228&postcount=19

I'm trying...even made some plans for when kids get out early from school for this afternoon...now regretting that...did I promise them or just hint.....:bang::waitasec: Do they really need to go out???? Isn't school enough?????? Yeah...its finals they should study...without the use of comptuer......

okay I'll go back to step one......:woohoo:

Here is something to hopefully make the wait easier (and add some laughter to your lives). Someone was discussing the long wait until the trial and I came up with a WS 12-Step Program:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3128228&postcount=19

:clap: That is grand! May I share this 12 step program? I needed a good laugh.

I know some feel that we are looking at this doc dump in the wrong way, and I apologize if I seem insensitive. I feel that most in this forum work very hard to break down the documents and try and find information to try and get justice to be served for Caylee. I know most feel that is what LE is for and the FBI, but look at who found her remains. A citizen like you or I. I think the work that is put into all of the topics on here are a grand help to LE even if we don't think it is. It's like a full time job for the ones that take this case with the up most respect and reality. Sometimes one person will pick up on the simplest thing that may just be the icing on the cake to put Casey away for the rest of her life.

FUNNY GIRL!
really enjoyed that.......and will take the "refresher course" PRN......:)

[QUOTE SS You can enlarge them by holding down the Ctrl button and clicking on the +. ;) Someone finally told me that after I got a headache reading the first doc dump in tiny. LOL

Thx in advance SS will try that, headed for the 12 step program! :woohoo:

Jezz.. I wish today was not gonna be a busy day at the shop..lol..
I know what work I already have to do and its not pretty....
well I know i can at least peek during my lunch lol..
arggggggggggggggggh..
Ok.. my name is Lefty and Im a Doc Dump addict..
I think its just that we all keep hoping for more proof as we want to make sure that KC doesnt get off from this.. I Just want the case iron clad....and hope with each dump more and more info will nail her jail cell door closed tighter.

No need to ask, Mag! Of course! :) I am all about sharing.

I think everyone should remember that we do have lives outside of this box and away from all the horrors we encounter on this site. We need to keep things in perspective in order not to allow ourselves to become consumed with grief over the losses and to keep things normal for our own families. Everything in moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found