2009.02.17 Greta Van Susteran

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Good Lord, now we have relatives that dropped off clothes? The same day/night Haleigh disappeared?

We really have no idea what went on the evening because they are not releasing any information!

LE probably had this information from day one especially since it was Ron's mother that sent them there.

Actually it appears they know a-lot more than we do :banghead: All we have is rumors that only god knows where they are coming from.

I do think they have a suspect that's why they are holding their cards close.

I really wish they would release some information..any would be nice.

Misti is only 17, she can't purchase cigarettes so Ron probably gets them for her.

A reporter said that everyone passed their lie detectors? Where did they get this information?

I think that if the Ron or his mom thought Misti was involved they would say it. There would be no reason for them not too. Even if custody is at risk. They seem to want this little girl found above all else.

Who knows who has been in that home. It's an old home and probably has had many people in and out of it so they would know the layout of the home. I really think that it's someone who has been watching them.

I would be curious if it was usual for Misti to wake up in the middle of the night. She may have been awakened by the perp but doesn't realize it.

I still wonder why they changed it from "missing" to "endangered". Strange.

I know....there's just so much conflicting and false info in this case. The reporter is either wrong or just needs to get up with the facts because the bio mom said earlier tonight that her whole family has been asked to take a poly, and they have all agreed to, but nobody has contacted them as of yet to do so!

I know....there's just so much conflicting and false info in this case. The reporter is either wrong or just needs to get up with the facts because the bio mom said earlier tonight that her whole family has been asked to take a poly, and they have all agreed to, but nobody has contacted them as of yet to do so!

It just shows where LE's priorities are with who was given polygraphs and when. Misty was given two of them hmm...

Teresa said she and relative were at the house earlier - Misti and the children were there and she doesn't believe Misti left afterwards.
This is IMPORTANT! Did she say SHE (TN) was at the home that night? On NG she just said she sent a "family member" to check on the kids and drop off some clothes. I watched NG twice and TN only said "checkin' on the kids" once. After that she just kept saying to drop off clothes. But, she did NOT say she was there as well. I'll have to watch the rerun of Greta tonight.

Jeeze - can't any of these people get their "stories" right? Either she was there or she wasn't - you would think if you are being interviewed by national television you would make sure you say the same thing.

I really wish they would release some information..any would be nice.

Misti is only 17, she can't purchase cigarettes so Ron probably gets them for her.

A reporter said that everyone passed their lie detectors? Where did they get this information?

I think that if the Ron or his mom thought Misti was involved they would say it. There would be no reason for them not too. Even if custody is at risk. They seem to want this little girl found above all else.

Who knows who has been in that home. It's an old home and probably has had many people in and out of it so they would know the layout of the home. I really think that it's someone who has been watching them.

I would be curious if it was usual for Misti to wake up in the middle of the night. She may have been awakened by the perp but doesn't realize it.

I still wonder why they changed it from "missing" to "endangered". Strange.

Misty could have a fake id to buy cigarettes, or possibly knows a person who would work at a convience store/gas station who would sell to her.

LE isn't giving results of the polygraphs from what i heard; RC and MC said they passed on an interview.

We really have no idea what went on the evening because they are not releasing any information!

LE probably had this information from day one especially since it was Ron's mother that sent them there.

Actually it appears they know a-lot more than we do :banghead: All we have is rumors that only god knows where they are coming from.

We need more info.. i really think LE has their eyes on Misty

This is IMPORTANT! Did she say SHE (TN) was at the home that night? On NG she just said she sent a "family member" to check on the kids and drop off some clothes. I watched NG twice and TN only said "checkin' on the kids" once. After that she just kept saying to drop off clothes. But, she did NOT say she was there as well. I'll have to watch the rerun of Greta tonight.

Jeeze - can't any of these people get their "stories" right? Either she was there or she wasn't - you would think if you are being interviewed by national television you would make sure you say the same thing.

I am so sorry - Gonna have to wait for the transcript because now I can't remember if she included herself in that stmt. I watched so many shows today - I almost want to say that she said that she SENT relatives over there on one show. Sorry to confuse. I'd rewind it on my dvr, but I've already changed channels. Anybody else catch what she said verbatim?

Maybe that is the "tip" that Misty was not at home that she went to store for cigs and there is a witness and not only an eye witness but video camera witness. That maybe the "tip".
I wonder how far the nearest store is to the house and how Misty could've gotten there. I haven't heard anything about them having a 2nd car. :waitasec:

That's ok gypsy - that's why we all here. More sets of eyes and ears. I think its funny that dad's "camp" is back on the media when the vowed no media. And, its only been TN and MC - no RC. Plus, only seen TN and MC in person once today - this morning - tonight its all been by phone - can't see eyes, facial, and body language that way. Was TN "on" on Greta or was it by phone as well?

This may be terrible to say but does anyone else have concerns about LE in this county? This is a rather poor county where 1/2 their tax base is mobile homes according to the County Tax Appraisers website. Can they afford the same type of LE officers as say Orange where the Anthony's live. I was impressed by LE in Orange but that county is loaded with whole subdivisions of multi-million dollar homes, shopping malls, hotels and tourist attractions. I hope in this case we are not looking at Mayberry and Barney Fife.

This may be terrible to say but does anyone else have concerns about LE in this county? This is a rather poor county where 1/2 their tax base is mobile homes according to the County Tax Appraisers website. Can they afford the same type of LE officers as say Orange where the Anthony's live. I was impressed by LE in Orange but that county is loaded with whole subdivisions of multi-million dollar homes, shopping malls, hotels and tourist attractions. I hope in this case we are not looking at Mayberry and Barney Fife.
The sheriff doesn't exactly strike me as Barney Fife, and the FBI is also working on the case. :)

imo, i think they're on the ball. They have a main player in the case who tells at least 3 different versions of stories of what happened that night, Feds on hand

I wonder how far the nearest store is to the house and how Misty could've gotten there. I haven't heard anything about them having a 2nd car. :waitasec:

I found 2 convenient stores in satsuma. Both on highway 17 about 5 miles from Green ln.

The sheriff doesn't exactly strike me as Barney Fife, and the FBI is also working on the case. :)
Exactly and don't forget FDLE too. I think have the local cops will be very advantageous as they have first hand, personal knowledge of who's related to who and past history of families in the area.

I've actually thought about that being a Fla resident myself. Aren't Putnam and Madison co's two of the poorest counties in Fla?

Exactly and don't forget FDLE too. I think have the local cops will be very advantageous as they have first hand, personal knowledge of who's related to who and past history of families in the area.

So true, FDLE has experienced officers who've worked "kidnapping" cases before

imo, i think they're on the ball. They have a main player in the case who tells at least 3 different versions of stories of what happened that night, Feds on hand

I think they're on the ball too, but they don't have the financial resources as a lot of the other co's in Fla.

That's so true too. So far it seems they've been very thorough. :) MOO

I guess so but just wonder about their resources there. And on one Tim's interivews before TES left he said they really did want to leave but were told they weren't needed and that they could handle it. That was quite the opposite of Orange County encouraging TES to stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau