2009.02.17 Greta Van Susteran

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually thought about that being a Fla resident myself. Aren't Putnam and Madison co's two of the poorest counties in Fla?
I know Madison is in the bottom 10 and last I heard Orange was in the top 20 but don't know where Putnam falls. Bascially I assumed it would be at the lower end when their website stated 1/2 the residences on the tax roll were mobile homes.

I've actually thought about that being a Fla resident myself. Aren't Putnam and Madison co's two of the poorest counties in Fla?

Yes, very poor...sorry to be so blunt. I'll bet LE will need donations soon, or some kind of reinforcements. Problem is that they should have had it right away. Something to think about...I thought the FBI automatically got involved whan a child goes missing. Where's the FBI on this? Don't hear much of them, if at all. Anybody know?

Yes, very poor...sorry to be so blunt. I'll bet LE will need donations soon, or some kind of reinforcements. Problem is that they should have had it right away. Something to think about...I thought the FBI automatically got involved whan a child goes missing. Where's the FBI on this? Don't hear much of them, if at all. Anybody know?
FBI and FDLE are there. The FDLE field ops RV is still out by the "home". They moved the command center back to town because internet and cell connections were really bad out there. I would think the FDLE RV has satellite hook-ups.

When I heard the grandmother say that a relative had dropped off clothes that night, my first gut feeling was, she was trying to throw that in there at the last minute, to help R and M out, to make sure it looked as if M was there.

It seemed to me that the 'family' is coming together, possibly discussing it together when alone, and protecting R and M.

Who was the "family members" who dropped off clothes? What time? Why hasn't Misty mentioned this? She was specifically asked who had been there that day/night....

I thought maybe she meant the brother who had been there earlier with his kids. (I'm really surprised R's mom is defending Misty tho.)

I thought maybe she meant the brother who had been there earlier with his kids. (I'm really surprised R's mom is defending Misty tho.)

That's exactly what I was thinking! The brother came by around 5:30, wasn't it? I just don't know why Ron's mom would think that proved a darn thing, however! Did other family come later? And if so, why didn't Misty mention them too?

..that's what I'm thinking also,the brother...which does'nt prove at all that Misty was there all night.I think ron's mother is trying to help so he won't loose custody of the boy...

I think they're on the ball too, but they don't have the financial resources as a lot of the other co's in Fla.

Wouldn't that be a reason to not ask TM to leave?
TM said he was leaving because LE asked him to, correct?

I think LE has an idea of what occurred, and maybe even who is involved. I was watching the sherrif, I think, with RC the other day, and he said "Everyone is suspect" as his eyes looked toward RC. Then later in the interview RC thanks all the efforts being made for Haleigh and sherrif looks at him again with eyes of appreciation for saying that. So I think they suspect someone close to Haleigh, relationship wise. I think they think it's possible to get the information without any further expanded searches. jmo

When I heard the grandmother say that a relative had dropped off clothes that night, my first gut feeling was, she was trying to throw that in there at the last minute, to help R and M out, to make sure it looked as if M was there.

It seemed to me that the 'family' is coming together, possibly discussing it together when alone, and protecting R and M.

Well I hope she isn't lying, because lying never works, it only makes things worse, for everyone.

Does anyone have a link if Greta has a live feed? No cable here..

I talked with Phil Keating over the weekend, he is with FOX, not about the case while I was searching, I wonder if he is still there.

Well I hope she isn't lying, because lying never works, it only makes things worse, for everyone.

I just felt it strange, that we haven't heard this before yesterday .. why not?

Ya know, I'm beginning to feel DaJaVu .... another strange and twisted case.

:crazy: :banghead:

This may be terrible to say but does anyone else have concerns about LE in this county? This is a rather poor county where 1/2 their tax base is mobile homes according to the County Tax Appraisers website. Can they afford the same type of LE officers as say Orange where the Anthony's live. I was impressed by LE in Orange but that county is loaded with whole subdivisions of multi-million dollar homes, shopping malls, hotels and tourist attractions. I hope in this case we are not looking at Mayberry and Barney Fife.

I posted my thoughts about 'Andy of Mayberry' within a few days but I've been proven wrong since then..They do seem on the ball & the most impressive thing to me is the lack of info we're getting..There's obviously no leaks unlike OCSD in the Anthony case..Bad for us but good for the case.

I saw all of Ron's mother's interview on NG, but only part of her interview on GVS. I got the impression that part of the reason she was talking about what a good caregiver Misty was, was that Ron's family (no doubt) knows the other side of the family (Crystal's) is watching and might possibly be critical of whatever childcare arrangements Ron had made.
I do not remember her saying that she and another relative stopped by to "bring clothes over". The way I remember it, she said something like "I had relatives who stopped by that night to bring clothes over there." Meaning that it was not actually she, herself, who stopped by.

I thought it was interesting that the father just started the night shift a week ago. It has to be someone who knows the father and his hours. Someone close. Or someone he works with, because it appears he doesn't know too many people,probably stays close to his family. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau