2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why o why is that trailer STILL a crime scene? I would give anything to be able to see pix of the inside. I kinda think it was a "mess" - dirty, clothes everywhere, possible drug paraphernalia out, toys scattered, kitchen dirty - dishes, old food, who knows. Makes me wonder about if any luminol testing was done.

TN said MC was running around looking for her - My goodness, that trailer AIN'T THAT BIG. How long would it take one of you moms to check it? I would say with me - no more that 3-4 minutes at the most!

Watching Nancy's show again ~ TN just said she's sure it was somebody staking out the mobile home, knowing RC was at work because they'd never come near there if he was home. So basically it's somebody who knows them?

Watching Nancy's show again ~ TN just said she's sure it was somebody staking out the mobile home, knowing RC was at work because they'd never come near there if he was home. So basically it's somebody who knows them?
Yep - knows them REAL GOOD - if ya get my drift.

they don't have to "know" them, just be able to observe what the routine of the home is. from the pics i have seen, there are quite a few places around where someone could "hunker down" and watch

Yep - knows them REAL GOOD - if ya get my drift.
Yes I do. ;) More of TN talking to Nancy about how much Misty loves the kids like they're her own ~ well, she's only 17 and Haleigh is 5, so shouldn't that be more like an older sister, not mother? :waitasec: I'm just not seeing how RC's mother can be so defensive of her since she was the one who was taking care of the kids when Haleigh went missing. MOO

IMO TN is rallying 'round the flagpole cause she can see custody flyin' right out the winnder. IMO that's gonna happen anyway.

I listened again real close - TN only says she sent a family member over "checkin' on the kids" ONCE. Then just keeps referring to the clothes drop.

If you want to "check on the kids" AND MC had a phone - wouldn't you just call and ask to talk to HC or even Jr.? The only reason I see for physically going there to "check on the kids" was to make sure MC was there. She had suspicions.

Red Flag, that grandmother sent someone over the check on the kids!! She (GM) also works for the Sheriffs Dept right?

she also said they were dropping off clothes, so i I don't see the red flag. I just wish she would say a time, but I am sure LE has told them not to be saying a whole lot.

she also said they were dropping off clothes, so i I don't see the red flag. I just wish she would say a time, but I am sure LE has told them not to be saying a whole lot.
The clothes were an excuse as to why the "family member" just showed up - "oh here - I brought these clothes over for the kids".

I don't get the "garden tub" in the corner of the master bedroom. Was it like an indoor bathtub/whirlpool deal or was it just a metal tub like you see in feed stores? Why would there be just a "tub" in the corner of a bedroom? Don't get it.

You know, T Neves (paternal grandma) says that "it should be evident why she called Haleigh her daughter on 911 call" but honestly, it's not evident to me. I mean, I don't know that I would be calling a child my daughter if I'd only been dating her father for 5 months.

But then, that could just be me...heck, it's been 7 years and I havent even married my boyfriend;)

I can because I had 3 stepkids living with me and their dad before we got married 6 months later. I was always mom from the first day they came here to live. :)

I don't get the "garden tub" in the corner of the master bedroom. Was it like an indoor bathtub/whirlpool deal or was it just a metal tub like you see in feed stores? Why would there be just a "tub" in the corner of a bedroom? Don't get it.

my master bedroom opens into the master bath. There is no door there just a big opening in the wall probably 8 ft wide

my master bedroom opens into the master bath. There is no door there just a big opening in the wall probably 8 ft wide
Well it can't be that wide in this case - the Rev. Smallwood guy said the room was only 10 by 10.

I'm sure that's what he was talking about ~ a garden tub in the corner of the master bathroom. LOL, he was probably trying to get it all in before Nancy cut him off for a commercial break! :crazy:

Well it can't be that wide in this case - the Rev. Smallwood guy said the room was only 10 by 10.

maybe 6 ft then, LOL. I don't have a double just a single wide, 16 foot wide. I wish we could find the brand name of it

This might be good...maybe it'll encourage Misty to spill the beans. (If Ron doesn't knock them right out of her. :( )

LE is turning up the heat, and surely they hope to flush something out the bushes!

I'd just like to know what TIME they dropped off the clothes!

One would think Misty would have mentioned relatives dropping off clothes that night when the reporter asked her in that one interview; instead of her carrying on about blanket washing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487