2009.02.18 Defense Statement

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So there is a part of the defense case, spelled out! Attack the scientific evidence! This is where LBK earns her cut of the fee.

This case is going to be OJ part 2 - they are going to attack LE, the science and defend her on the basis that she has been framed by an OVERZEALOUS LE.

Just wait for it - that word will surface soon.

Here is my challege for the defense - please produce ZFG.

Shut the *&#@ up, defense!! The only "junk" in this case is your evil client!

I wish I could put duct tape across their mouths!

:clap:

May I help or can I at least watch? LOL, Baez would not think it was 'junk science' if he was the one who needed to use it in court.

Hey, let him ramble and stutter himself into a uummmm corner! He cannot stand it that 'his girl' appears to have left so much evidence that a conviction is almost a slam dunk!

A singular piece of evidence in this case might be put through the forensics wringer by Ms. Baden, but the cumulative totality of the forensics and the circumstantial evidence will still result in a guilty verdict.

I'm not worried one single bit here.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]Definition:
Junk science occurs when scientists or researchers move beyond simply fooling themselves (as with pathological science) and create arguments or ideas which confuse and fool other scientists, the public, and even lawmakers. What we have here are ideas which could be true but which have little or no supporting evidence that should cause anyone to think they are true.
[/FONT]

I bet the only Junk science in this case will be coming from the defense.

Junk science? JB is playing to the media to attempt to sway the jury pool. I'm afraid after another year of this, they may be 'a bit' successful and get KC less time. :doh:

A. the defense shouldnt make ANY statements= lack of experience again and protesting too much again= GUILT!
B. We shall see how much junk science it is, when kc IS convicted!

Attack the evidence, this seems to be the last choice on a defense lawyers list when defending the undefendable. I really don't think they have anywhere to go, there is too much evidence, is it ALL junk ? That's going to be a hard one to sell to any jury !

Funny thing is, I didn't even need all this "junk" science to show me that Casey's guilty. Her very own words and actions (or lack thereof) showed her guilt a looong time before these forensic test results came out!

So there is a part of the defense case, spelled out! Attack the scientific evidence! This is where LBK earns her cut of the fee.

Of course that's the plan. Worked for OJ didn't it? Don't slam me here, but actually that is the best defense. Any defense attorney worth his salt will try to attack and discredit the evidence.

FBI Labs = junk science. I don't think so! Only JB could make such a stupid statement!!

There is a science behind jb's statement - "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull#$%@"

Is it me or is the last sentence of the defense's statement "flawed" ? It is such a poorly constructed sentence that I've got to believe it was written by TB. Did the new spokesperson quit already ?
I agree, didn't make sense. Which was released today? The report or the "junk science"?????? I read it three times..thought it was just me :)

I don't even see that science comes into play in alot of this evidence. Same type of garbage bags at KC's home and the crimes scene, same brand of duct tape at home and at the crime scene, Same type of stickers at the home and at the crime scene, same type of laundry bag at home and at the crime scene, KC's lies, KC's actions, lack of remorse or sadness, never calling authorities after daughter goes missing, diary entries showing she is happy and hopes 'her plan works', behavior after her daughter goes missing, decomposition in the trunk of her car, chloroform in the trunk of her car, hair from a dead casey or caylee (casey is alive) and that is only the tip of the iceberg. Junk science doesn't have much to do with this case in my opinion.

A singular piece of evidence in this case might be put through the forensics wringer by Ms. Baden, but the cumulative totality of the forensics and the circumstantial evidence will still result in a guilty verdict.

I'm not worried one single bit here.

:clap::clap:Totally Agree!!!:clap::clap:

And don't forget, JB will try to get most of the damning evidence tossed out before the trial. There will be many hearings trying to toss out evidence. Hope he doesn't win any of them!

What else can they do but attack the evidence. LE has everything but a video of the murderess and now they have her "dear diary" entry. Stick a fork in her...she's done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back