2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

If this journal entry is dated 2008, holy carp. :eek:

So it sounds like she thought long & hard about wether or not to kill Caylee & then after she did she WAS..."HAPPY"

This girl is going to fry

Or if it has traces of Xanax

Is anyone else seeing the connection here?

A syringe is found at the scene & LE includes a statement from Annie about Casey having access to Xanax

Yup! So where's the info about WHAT was found in that bottle/inside the syringe. Coming soon I hope!

attachment.php

didn't GA say Caylee was wearing white glasses when she left the house?

Remember KC bought white sun glasses at Target with the stolen check?

Is it possible that KC lost this pair when she was disposing of Caylee and to try and cover to own tail, purchased that new pair at target?

oh dear jesus. they have her diary? and THAT was written in it? oh my god oh my god!!! :eek::eek::eek:

You know, awhile back, one of the tabloids (can't remember which exactly but it had to be National Enquirer or Globe) said that detectives had a copy of her diary and that it was going to nail her (paraphrasing here). Lately those tabloids everyone thinks are so sleazy get it right.

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

Oh dear god, that breaks my heart. I hope this will be the nail in her coffin.

From Wesh.com:

That is a BIG Bomb Shell! if its from 2008 OMG :eek:

In the diary she speaks of having new friends... wasn't it said that right before Caylee disappeared, that Casey had started hanging out with a new group of friends?

how will they know what year it is from and has anyone posted the docs yet? are they doing this bit by bit for ratings?

If she indeed had a miscarriage in Feb 07, can a person develop PPD after a miscarriage? And if so, can it last a year and a half? If so, I'm worried that JB might have yet another defense...:furious:

Yes, one can suffer postpartum depression following a miscarriage. The longer it is untreated the worse it can get. And yes, it can go on for a year and a half. However, I don't think Casey has displayed symptoms and behaviors of a woman suffering from PPD.

While not impossible that she was able to appear normal to most people, PPD is a condition that causes you to deterioate and often leaves sufferers unable to function with most mundane daily routines (think shower, eating etc). Casey looked as if she still cared very much about her appearance and seemed to live life in her everyday normal mode. I don't get the PPD vibe from her.

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time

Now this is what I call a BOMBSHELL!!!!!! She just admitted to what she did in writing no less and that she's happy about it. :eek::eek: how sickening!!

In the diary she speaks of having new friends... wasn't it said that right before Caylee disappeared, that Casey had started hanging out with a new group of friends?

yes....

bones

Attachments

• bone1.JPG
    bone1.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 427
  • bone2.JPG
    bone2.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 407

Yep, I would say that was 2008 because she states she has made new friends and it's around the same time frame that all of her old friends said that she wasn't hanging around them much anymore because of all her "new" friends.

ETA: Notice the first part .. I have no regrets, just a bit worried.

What a witch!!

Oh dear god, that breaks my heart. I hope this will be the nail in her coffin.

It sure is....

It shows premeditation & it also shows how cold she is

She doesn't sound like somebody who's concerned about her missing daughter

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I am so mad, I am hot and sweating... :( Caylee deserved so much more and so much better... I hope Casey rots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo