2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it is prob the year when caylee was born. She hid the pregnancy for a long time, and this seems to be about the right time when family found out. I think she is referring to making the decision to have the baby....and that she is "happy" about her decision. and what the future holds??? moo

i get that impression too, hopefully they will release what was written after that entry so we have a better idea what year it was written.

ok so i guess they believe this heart here is MISSING the middle, and that the heart found on dear Caylee WAS the middle of this heart:

18739755_640X480.jpg

I have 369 Doc pages so far, uploading them to WS and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

You are the BEST!!! thank you thank you!!!

I have 369 Doc pages so far, uploading them to WS and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

are you speaking of the jury room? where will they be located?

Thank you to both of you!! :blowkiss:

Yep, I would say that was 2008 because she states she has made new friends and it's around the same time frame that all of her old friends said that she wasn't hanging around them much anymore because of all her "new" friends.

ETA: Notice the first part .. I have no regrets, just a bit worried.

What a witch!!

Must we waste the tax payers money on a trial? Can't they justt fry the biothc now! :furious:

You are awesome, you have my vote for poster of the month!

That's the first page, too. Looks like she started keeping a diary after she got rid of her daughter :furious:

We still don't know what year that was written, I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

11:17 a.m.: When Casey Anthony was informed of the remains being discovered, but before they were officially identified as Caylee, the documents indicate Casey "hyperventilated" and was given medication.

Snipped from WESH...

Interesting, this report says she hyperventilated before they were identified...the other report left the "before they were identified" off.

She says "I have no regrets, just a bit worried". :rolleyes:

"I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see." :bang:

Is there really a presumption of innocence when the evidence is this compelling? j/k

ok so i guess they believe this heart here is MISSING the middle, and that the heart found on dear Caylee WAS the middle of this heart:

18739755_640X480.jpg

Actually, I think that's just the heart. White with a shiny border. The one found with the remains has a light center and shiny edges, but the colors appear to have bled onto the white surface.

I could be totally wrong; that was just my first take on it.

That's not new. It is the 'date rape' drug.

Just found this online. Kids mix Gatorade with a new drug called GHB.

------------------------------------------

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

Other Chemical Names used for gamma butyrolactone (GBL): gamma-6480 * agrisynth blo * gamma-bl * blo * blon * 4-butanolide * 1, 2-butanolide * 1,4-butanolide * butyric acid, 4-hydroxy-, gamma- lactone * butyric acid lactone * butyrolactone * alpha-butyrolactone * gamma-butyrolactone * 4-butyrolactone * butyrylactone * butyryl lactone * 4-deoxytetronic acid * dihydro-2(3h)-furanone * 4- hydroxybutanoic acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid cyclic ester * 4-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutyric acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyrolactone * nci-c55878 * 2-oxolanone * tetrahydro-2-furanone *

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

GHB Precursors (analogs): (They turn into GHB in your body) GBL, BD, Blue Nitro, Revivarant, Renewtrient, GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, Revitalize Plus, Serenity, Enliven, GHRE, SomatoPro, NRG3, Thunder Nectar and Weight Belt Cleaner, Invigorate, Firewater, Verv, and more

Description: A clear liquid. Looks just like water. Can be mistaken for water because it is usually found in a small (30ml) clear plastic bottle, a water bottle, or even Gatorade bottles, which contains several doses. One quick taste, and you'll know it's not water. Not as common, but also found as a white powder. Infact powder use is on the rise!

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario: While You Were Sleeping - Online Presentation of GHB Dangers
***WARNING - if your friend passes out, always seek medical attention immediately, no matter what anyone else tells you.

Just post the darn docs already so I can see if she was a hooker or not.She is going to burn for this, no wonder Baez' stomach hurts

LOL a websleuther after my own heart. I think I love you kellync. Thanks for the laugh at this not so funny time.

*bolded by me

:clap: :blowkiss:

Your the best!

I wonder if she bought a diary at Target?

Respectfully bolded. You're right -- absolutely no proof of the miscarriage in Feb, 07. But --- latest doc dump says that her closest friend at the time (Annie) DID believe her. Not running with it, just speculating.......
If she did have a miscarriage, PPD could possibly be used as a defense. Would also explain why her closest friends reported a "significant change in behavior" for Casey over the last few months of Caylee's life. With nothing else believable on the table, if I was JB, I'd definitely consider it.

Respectfully:
"In Feburary 2007, Casey Anthony allegedly had a miscarriage from a man named Brandon Snow. None of her friends, including Annie Downing or Murphy, believed this was true."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member