2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i guess they believe this heart here is MISSING the middle, and that the heart found on dear Caylee WAS the middle of this heart:

18739755_640X480.jpg

it looks that way...can anyone make out the date on the envelope?

I can't believe she would be so stupid as to write a diary entry like that. She thought she would NEVER get caught.

We should all be used to it by now, but KC's behaviors and actions continue to amaze me.

I have 369 Doc pages so far, uploading them to WS and will put them in the private forum area with security restrictions. They need to be redacted a little - witness addresses/phone #'s - so it may take a little while.

Thanks so much. How do we gain access to the private area (when the docs are ready)?

Is that the indentation in the ground (where the body/bag) laid in photo #14?

Just found this online. Kids mix Gatorade with a new drug called GHB.

------------------------------------------

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

GHB is one of the three date rape drugs.

The photo of the orange cones in photo #28 at WESH -- since they appear to be triangulated (and are not flags, but cones) do you think this is where the bag holding the remains was found?

The date on the envelope looks like 22 or 23 Sep. Kinda strange.

11:10 a.m.: Also included in this new evidence is a serial number found on a shirt taken from the Anthony home. It matches a number taken from a shirt collar found with the body. Investigators also say a pull up diaper found with the remains is also consistent with those taken from the Anthony home.

11:15 a.m.: Also found in the Anthony's garage...a canvass laundry bag of the same make in which the remains were disposed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18738287/detail.html

the heart looks raised to me, not like the one on the envelope. it's like... thick?

Has anyone any theories about the syringe found in the Gatorade bottle?

Yes...."IF" the Syringe is tied to Casey then she may have crushed Xanax up & used the syringe to administer them to caylee.

Thats a big "IF" though

They mentioned in the Doc dump that Casey had access to Xanax....Why?

This is unbelieable. How is KC and her "dream team" going to explain this one? To me, this is a HUGE nail in KC's coffin!

Can't forensics tell how old a document is not only by the paper but also the ink that it is written with?

In this the 'indentation' where the body/bag laid in photo #14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties