2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i read that they found the back of a heart shaped sticker in a box in her drawer.

my opinion is that it was in the box with old cards and keepsakes. they just happened to photograph it on the purple card and the actual card has nothing to do with it.

the date on the journal looks like 03 to me as well.

Doubt it. That is bright red. Blood turns brown and yucky after awhile. Looks like a design on the bag?

I agree that blood that old would be brownish black, not red.

I think that material is part of a disposable diaper or pull-up. Could be part of the print.

They would not need a diary from 03.......

I agree

Why would they care what was on Casey's mind when she was 15?

Also....If you read what she wrote it doesn't sound like a 15 or 16 year old wrote it

I'm seeing '03 also, and if you look at the inner binding, it looks like pages have been torn out. So maybe the next page is June 21, 08.

I did think there were pages missing but it could just be the binding maybe? These pictures need to be much bigger and clearer lol

thanks for sharing this tidbit...never been near the drug but it helps knowing how powerful it is....is it a stimulant or depressant???? the description could go both ways....
I was lucky I could call my dad and be honest, I always knew I could do this, he is an old hippie, and believes very much in "having life experiences" ---Now, as a parent, I am VERY anti drug. Go figure. Anyway, I felt relaxed as heck, but definately not sleepy for a while, it was strange, and I never tried it again. Just very happy, but in a mellooooooww way... It was like, yeaaah maaannn....if that makes any sense.....this was a 1/2 of a BOTTLECAP dose. Very potent stuff. Scares me to death now to know it's out there now that I have a teenage daughter..

From Wesh.com:

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, says, “I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.”

If this journal entry is dated 2008, holy carp. :eek:

That should just about do it! Does for me! Shows so much concern after her child is "kidnapped" huh?

Oh.My.Word. :eek:
Interesting time to start a diary. Does this appear to be the first entry and wonder where it was found? Looks like a little FYI to parents or LE or whoever might find it. Does this match other handwriting by CMA? I mean CA...??

I agree

Also....If you read what she wrote it doesn't sound like a 15 or 16 year old wrote it

I agree with you. I wouldn't think LE would be interested in items from 5 years ago, so it could be that some pages are torn out.

Yeah, I hate to admit it but I see '03 on that inside cover of the diary also.

Admittedly I'm not firing on all cylinders today, but I have blown up the diary image and I see NO date anywhere inside the cover. Are you guys viewing a different image?

:waitasec:

if your knives aren't knock-offs then they say "J.A. HENCKELS"

No, there not "Knock-offs"...I paid $200 for 6 knives at Macy's so if they are I was robbed.

Anyway,,,,,there not the kind of knives youd just throw away so if there was one found at the scene I'd say that somebody was trying to dispose of it

I agree

I'm sure LE is taking everything they can. Her whole entire childhood, teenage years, etc will come into play in the trial probably. Anthing could be relevant. They are the detectives, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13