2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me where the private forum is? Or do I not have enough posts to view it yet?

years ago, I was prescribed Klonopin for panic disorder.... (I used to have really bad panic attacks) So I know first hand that Klonopin CAN and IS used to treat anxiety...(albeit Usually in conjuction with an antidepressent ) From what I saw.. it looked at the Rx for Cindy was prescribed AFTER Caylee went missing.. at least the particular bottle they described was...

Yeah, I was on it for severe anxiety, the kind that glues you to the floor and you can't move kind of anxiety. It worked great I should add.

Im glad they have all this evidence, but seeing it now just breaks my heart for what poor Caylee went thru :-(
God Bless little Caylee.

Very, very specific info, and where (who) did it come from? And why did she not share it with LE?
Remember, she was fielding a lot of the psychic tips (and those from cranks as well). I'm sure this is one piece of info LE wants, but have yet to get from the As 'cause of their request for immunity.

Klonopin is for anti-seizure, but anxiety too?
Klonopin is an anti anxiety medication, in the Benzodiazepene family... the same family that also includes Valium, Xanax, Ativan, and Dalmane. It's a narcotic.
Klonopin has been used in treating seizure disorders, but it's an anti anxiety drug.

geez louise, i was simply saying that i didnt believe the pooh blanket found in the woods was the pooh comforter seen on caylees bed. it was a smaller, thinner "blanket". i didnt mention anything regarding ca buying or replacing anything. good grief. maybe she did. maybe she didnt. i was not referring to any of that in my post.
I think it's been thrown out there...the idea that she may have tried to replace the missing blanket.
I ,for one, do believe that CA was coming clean so to speak.

my eyes are crossed from reading thru the dump.. and maybe I missed something.. but didnt it say that LA, GA, & CA 's fingerprints were ALL NOT on the duct tape... but suspiciously missing were KC's fingerprints? So were there prints ON the tape? or NONE at all?

Remember KC bought white sun glasses at Target with the stolen check?

Is it possible that KC lost this pair when she was disposing of Caylee and to try and cover to own tail, purchased that new pair at target?

I beleive these are adult sunglasses. I just pulled out my daughter's toddler sunglasses and they only measure 4". My tape measure is true to life with the pic, I placed glasses just as they have them on the pic and mine nly measured 4. These must be adult sunglasses. Am I wrong, but did we not see a pic of KC wearing these exact glasses?

What type of Seizures does your daughter have, if you dont mind my asking? and is Klonopin her only AED?

She did take grand mal seizures but (TG!) only when she got a fever..She also takes Depokate..They had her on almost every other drug available before she tried Depokate..It's worked wonders for her..Like a MIRACLE cure! :)

I know this is off OT but my heart is hurting. they found the body of 3 yr old Dominic today in the lake behind where he lived. My heart goes out to the family. so sad. hoping that one turns out to be an accident.
Oh, my...what a sad ending. My prayers go out to his family.

True. However I think the sentence about her finding "new set of friends" pretty much identifies it as being 2008, just days after she did this to Caylee.

How do we know she didnt make any new friends in '03? Even just one or 2, seeing that she exaggerates and lies. I'm just not buying that this is from 2008 at all.

True. However I think the sentence about her finding "new set of friends" pretty much identifies it as being 2008, just days after she did this to Caylee.

I wonder what the next entry reveals on the very next page, if that has dates and pertinent info to link up the timeline to 2008.

my eyes are crossed from reading thru the dump.. and maybe I missed something.. but didnt it say that LA, GA, & CA 's fingerprints were ALL NOT on the duct tape... but suspiciously missing were KC's fingerprints? So were there prints ON the tape? or NONE at all?
I read it as "none".

Yes. And if untreated, YES. Wasn't that the case with Andrea Yates? Untreated PPD?

Let's hope JB doesn't try to pull the insanity card.

Even if he tries it won't work, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member